PDA

View Full Version : A Must Read

AntiTrust
07-24-2004, 01:04 PM
This is mostly fot those who are saying Bush is a war monger, I know this is a long read, but if you have a set of balls between your legs you will read it and post. I hope that maybe, just maybe you will begin to understand that it does not matter who is in office (Rep or Dem). War is a evil that we must learn to deal with. It not Rep. or Dem. its all of them. I would really like to hear what you have to say after reading this!

http://www.dallaspeacecenter.org/kosovo-chr.htm

ABrownLamp
07-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Bush is a war monger. He calls himself a "war president"

And it absolutely matters who is in office. You think Gore would have led us into Iraq? I'd be surprised if that guy led us into Afgh.

War is an evil that we need to deal with, but that doesn't mean we should invade every country that poses a threat to us. You really think that we are winning the war on terror? Do you really think we ever will. At no point in time will we say, "well, got em all."

Now that we know more about Iraq and 9/11, it is clear that even if you did feel we should attack those creating WMD, Iran would have been a much better place to start. But the whole Iraq situation is so screwed up, and so miscalculated that the possibility of another invasion in the Middle East to thwart this will never happen. Blame Bush.

So...Yes Bush is a war monger. Yes it matters who is in office. Yes this war was unnecessary. No we are not winning, and because of Iraq, never will. And you guys want him elected again? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Section126
07-24-2004, 06:35 PM

And it absolutely matters who is in office. You think Gore would have led us into Iraq? I'd be surprised if that guy led us into Afgh.

War is an evil that we need to deal with, but that doesn't mean we should invade every country that poses a threat to us. You really think that we are winning the war on terror? Do you really think we ever will. At no point in time will we say, "well, got em all."

Now that we know more about Iraq and 9/11, it is clear that even if you did feel we should attack those creating WMD, Iran would have been a much better place to start. But the whole Iraq situation is so screwed up, and so miscalculated that the possibility of another invasion in the Middle East to thwart this will never happen. Blame Bush.

So...Yes Bush is a war monger. Yes it matters who is in office. Yes this war was unnecessary. No we are not winning, and because of Iraq, never will. And you guys want him elected again? Doesn't make any sense to me.

There is not a shred of truth to anything you posted there..... :rolleyes:

ohall
07-24-2004, 11:18 PM

Do you have any idea what war President means?

Oliver...