3W
06-05-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by SuavePhin
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Nuff said :lol: DolphinsMarino,Shula, Z.Thomas,Madisonareallgay.jpg

More than nuff said...BAWAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!:goof:

3W
06-05-2002, 05:54 PM
Putting his new computer he just picked up at the Goodwill on "smug font" setting DullfanMike decided the whole world just couldn't go to sleep tonight without hearing:

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
0-4 what?
OJ Who?
3-13 is all?
20 straight to who?

GOOD NIGHT NOW SON!

Um..you must have forgot about the 90's or is that all just a big painful memory:goof: Good night now Son.

Drew Bledsoe, a man who can chuck a football into a tub of water from 60 yards.

3W
06-05-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by clayton83
:monkey: on bills fans!!

:monkey: on clayton83s :eat:

MoFinz
06-05-2002, 06:48 PM

And has done less with more than anyone not named Shuler or Leaf. Enjoy the headcase and the collar that choker will put on ya.

THATHURMANATOR
06-05-2002, 06:52 PM
How has he done less with more??? He was on crap teams!

3W
06-05-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MoFinz

And has done less with more than anyone not named Shuler or Leaf. Enjoy the headcase and the collar that choker will put on ya.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....heard it all...looking for a originality here...

Jay Fiedler, a man who makes you want to chuck in a bucket everytime he attempts to throw over 20 yards.:goof:

dolfan87
06-05-2002, 07:50 PM
I am sure Jay makes YOU want to chuck...seeing as how he kept throwing downfield against your sad ass team, and has done nothing but smack the crap out of the Bills two straight years.

Yep, Jay probably makes you feel quite ill.

Muck
06-05-2002, 10:00 PM
How come none of the links work??

DOLFANMIKE
06-05-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Putting his new computer he just picked up at the Goodwill on "smug font" setting DullfanMike decided the whole world just couldn't go to sleep tonight without hearing:

Um..you must have forgot about the 90's or is that all just a big painful memory:goof: Good night now Son.

Now son...you are on the screw the pooch end of 5 straight loses to us, and two straight non playoff seasons. Don't make me start talking scores recently either. 20 straight....NFL record. 0-4

How about that overall Head to head record son?

Good night now jr.

Free OJ!

DOLFANMIKE
06-05-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Muck
How come none of the links work??

Retards don't know how to link.

3W
06-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Angry at the world once again, dullfan87 comes home with another big knot on his head from working as the repo man at the TV rental store. Damn old housewives with those frying pans anyway...

Sitting down at the green tinted monitor his aunt Gertude gave him six years ago, dullfan87 gets his new can of paint, and his garbage sack, takes a double deep hit and pounds out:

Originally posted by dolfan87
I am sure Jay makes YOU want to chuck...seeing as how he kept throwing downfield against your sad ass team, and has done nothing but smack the crap out of the Bills two straight years.

Yep, Jay probably makes you feel quite ill.

Ouch...that stung...wow, two years in a row on us....thats quite a run! Yeah, he really did smack the hell right out of us..I'll betcha he'll be an All-Pro this year..he has my vote...right on!!

:goof:

3W
06-05-2002, 10:56 PM
DULLFAGMIKE says, "If I put this quart of gasoline in this trash bag and take six or seven big huffs, I feel right as rain!"

Now son...you are on the screw the pooch end of 5 straight loses to us, and two straight non playoff seasons. Don't make me start talking scores recently either. 20 straight....NFL record. 0-4

How about that overall Head to head record son?

Good night now jr.

Free OJ!

Now son...now JR ...you young whuppersnapper..now boy...blah, blah, blah....Don't make me start talking scores? 20 straight? Hey Grandpa..you need to get your Larry Csonka jersey off and crawl your ass out of the 70's and get up to speed. Everytime someone puts a little pressure on you guys, you reach into your "I'm getting my ass handed to me and I don't know how to respond" emergency pockets and start squealing 20 straight! 20 straight! 20 straight! I know that you're a little sore because we came in your own backyard for the AFC Conference Title that one year and smoked your asses for the right to go to the SB, but take it easy, it will pass in time. Oops time for me to go to bed...tell me a story Grandpa?? BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spoken!!!

3W
06-05-2002, 11:00 PM

Retards don't know how to link.

Here you go DULLFAGMIKE..I got this link right just for you:goof:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/mchurchfie/babybird.jpg

I have spoken!!

DOLFANMIKE
06-06-2002, 01:19 AM
BARFALO JILLS SUCK! THAT IS THE ULTIMATE SCOREBOARD.

0-4
3-13
NFL record at being owned 20 straight loses to Fins
5 straight right now......will be 7 before the year is over.....
OJ
Norwood

Poor Sad Pervis.........WE OWN YOU SON

Who has the longest Winning Streak overall? Fins
Who has Current Streak? Fins
Who has last win? Fins

70's you say? I guess since you have no history you can't appreciate the winningest team in NFL history son? How about the last two seasons 5 straight and a *sweep*........WHO's YOUR DADDY? 37-7 in your house? LMAO

GOOD NIGHT NOW! :eek:

And Norwood for the kick........Oh...Choke!:cry:

What is it like to be a "fan" of a team that has never won the big one son?

DOLFANMIKE
06-06-2002, 01:31 AM
Angry at the world once again, dullfan87 comes home with another big knot on his head from working as the repo man at the TV rental store. Damn old housewives with those frying pans anyway...

Sitting down at the green tinted monitor his aunt Gertude gave him six years ago, dullfan87 gets his new can of paint, and his garbage sack, takes a double deep hit and pounds out:

Ouch...that stung...wow, two years in a row on us....thats quite a run! Yeah, he really did smack the hell right out of us..I'll betcha he'll be an All-Pro this year..he has my vote...right on!!

:goof:

Ok we understand Mr. Jilly......don't talk about the past 20 straight, and don't talk about the present 5 straight.......only talk about the Bills glory days of incomplete seasons! We gottcha now son!

How about that overall Fins - Bills head to head record?

FREE OJ!

3W
06-06-2002, 02:49 AM

Ok we understand Mr. Jilly......don't talk about the past 20 straight, and don't talk about the present 5 straight.......only talk about the Bills glory days of incomplete seasons! We gottcha now son!

How about that overall Fins - Bills head to head record?

FREE OJ!

BAWAHAAAAAAA!!! Incomplete seasons..ROFLMAO!! You must be joking...please look at your last 3 seasons or should I say incomplete....BAWAHAAAAA!! Go put your Don Greasy QB Jammies on, take some Geritol, and go to bed Grandpa...oh yeah, don't forget to take out your teeth.... :goof:

Free Duper!

I have spoken....!!

DOLFANMIKE
06-06-2002, 03:45 PM

I think you might be watching film of him throwing that ball back when he was a good QB Huckleberry.

The guy you have is battered, benched, and can't read defenses any better than a 1st grader could read "War and Peace".

You got damaged goods for your #1. CONGRATS.

DOLFANMIKE
06-06-2002, 04:09 PM

BAWAHAAAAAAA!!! Incomplete seasons..ROFLMAO!! You must be joking...please look at your last 3 seasons or should I say incomplete....BAWAHAAAAA!!

WHEW...TOOK YOU A LITTLE LONGER TO GET HERE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD HUCKLEBERRY, BUT NOW YOUR FINALLY HERE. YES, OUR SEASONS HAVE BEEN INCOMPLETE SINCE THE UNDEFEATED SEASON AND BACK TO BACK SUPER BOWLS, BUT GUESS WHAT, OUR LAST FEW INCOMPLETE SEASONS ARE ABOUT AS GOOD AS THE BEST YOUR LOUSY, CHOKED TEAM HAS EVER HAD. NOW THAT'S AS SAD AS THAT LITTLE WITHERED STUMP BETWEEN YOUR LEGS! Get it...your Best = close to our norm...

Seriously, what can you say. Of course it's going to be nothing but personal insult trash......you root for a team that has never done a thing. Think about it, the greatest years you can claim ended up as a loser - choke season. That's just the facts. Don't blame us for being the winningest team in the NFL, that's our place in life, yours is somewhere in the area of 3-13 and watching the playoffs. Speaking of playoffs, didn't we knock your boys sorry asses out the last time you made the post season?

We own your Bills in every single notable factor of dominance. More Super bowls, More Head to Head Wins, Higher Winning % overall, More Division Titles, More Playoff Wins, More Super Bowl Wins, More current wins, and Longer streaks, another of which is at 5 again. We know why you hate us, it's alot like why poor people that don't work hate rich people who do. It's our place in life versus your place in life. You are bitter (like a woman), we understand.
I laugh everytime I see one of you show up. It's the highest form of being a fool when you smack in your situation. The ONLY thing you can and do ever say is we havent won it since our 3 straight Superbowl appearances of the 70's, where we won two straight and finished one undefeated. Like that helps your cause, being you got ZERO? Or you smack (To the Bills credit) about the streak the Bills had over us during the Jim Kelly Years. Even in those years of their streak, we fielded some very good teams and never fell to norm Bill lows of 3 win or 5 win seasons. Goodie for you Billsfan, Jim Kelly and they gang kept you from being the laughing stock of the NFL. Kudos to you for your incomplete seasons, which are close to our norm as a season.
The Miami Dolphins never tank the way the Bills do, and we understand the up then down... down... down is killing you as a fan. To make it worse, we, the Miami Dolphins, aka ...YOUR DADDY...are the winningest team in the NFL....poor Bills fan.

While that run was a nice run for the Bills against us, it's not a great or anywhere close to what we have done to your Bills for an extended time. Here it is again in case you missed it: More Super Bowls, More Head to Head Wins, Higher Winning % overall, More Division Titles, More Playoff Wins, More Super Bowl Wins, More current wins, and Longer streaks, another of which is at 5 again. It isn't much of a rivalry for the Dolfan thats been around. We know who we are, we are the winningest team in NFL history. We are what you wish the Bills could be.

PS.....Love that picture of your Mom! :eek:

3W
06-06-2002, 05:27 PM

WHEW...TOOK YOU A LITTLE LONGER TO GET HERE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD HUCKLEBERRY, BUT NOW YOUR FINALLY HERE. YES, OUR SEASONS HAVE BEEN INCOMPLETE SINCE THE UNDEFEATED SEASON AND BACK TO BACK SUPER BOWLS, BUT GUESS WHAT, OUR LAST FEW INCOMPLETE SEASONS ARE ABOUT AS GOOD AS THE BEST YOUR LOUSY, CHOKED TEAM HAS EVER HAD. NOW THAT'S AS SAD AS THAT LITTLE WITHERED STUMP BETWEEN YOUR LEGS! Get it...your Best = close to our norm...

Seriously, what can you say. Of course it's going to be nothing but personal insult trash......you root for a team that has never done a thing. Think about it, the greatest years you can claim ended up as a loser - choke season. That's just the facts. Don't blame us for being the winningest team in the NFL, that's our place in life, yours is somewhere in the area of 3-13 and watching the playoffs. Speaking of playoffs, didn't we knock your boys sorry asses out the last time you made the post season?

We own your Bills in every single notable factor of dominance. More Super bowls, More Head to Head Wins, Higher Winning % overall, More Division Titles, More Playoff Wins, More Super Bowl Wins, More current wins, and Longer streaks, another of which is at 5 again. We know why you hate us, it's alot like why poor people that don't work hate rich people who do. It's our place in life versus your place in life. You are bitter (like a woman), we understand.
I laugh everytime I see one of you show up. It's the highest form of being a fool when you smack in your situation. The ONLY thing you can and do ever say is we havent won it since our 3 straight Superbowl appearances of the 70's, where we won two straight and finished one undefeated. Like that helps your cause, being you got ZERO? Or you smack (To the Bills credit) about the streak the Bills had over us during the Jim Kelly Years. Even in those years of their streak, we fielded some very good teams and never fell to norm Bill lows of 3 win or 5 win seasons. Goodie for you Billsfan, Jim Kelly and they gang kept you from being the laughing stock of the NFL. Kudos to you for your incomplete seasons, which are close to our norm as a season.
The Miami Dolphins never tank the way the Bills do, and we understand the up then down... down... down is killing you as a fan. To make it worse, we, the Miami Dolphins, aka ...YOUR DADDY...are the winningest team in the NFL....poor Bills fan.

While that run was a nice run for the Bills against us, it's not a great or anywhere close to what we have done to your Bills for an extended time. here it is again in case you missed it: More Super Bowls, More Head to Head Wins, Higher Winning % overall, More Division Titles, More Playoff Wins, More Super Bowl Wins, More current wins, and Longer streaks, another of which is at 5 again. It isn't much of a rivalry for the Dolfan thats been around. We know who we are, we are the winningest team in NFL history. We are what you wish the Bills could be.

PS.....Love that picture of your Mom! :eek:

Hey Tom Sawyer...didn't you already use this same exact post on the other thread....Booooooring...thank god for the "cut and paste" option, huh? Hey Tom, go back to the Lounge where you belong with your WEAK, long winded sorry ass smack. Oh, by the way, love the picture of yourself...BAWAHAAAA!!!!!

I have spoken!!

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:11 PM
hey church did someone just call them the Barfalo Jills??? WOW I was checking to make sure.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Hey Church where is that pic of Jay in 20 years??

3W
06-06-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
hey church did someone just call them the Barfalo Jills??? WOW I was checking to make sure.

Hmmm....sound chillingly familiar...he keeps calling me sonny this, sonny that too....could it be???

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:25 PM
He also called you a huckleberry if memory serves me correctly. LMAO

3W
06-06-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Hey Church where is that pic of Jay in 20 years??

What...you mean this one?.....

Could this be Jay Feidler 20 years from now?

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:27 PM
YES THAT ONE!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

Capt. Dick
06-06-2002, 07:36 PM

What...you mean this one?.....

ROFLMAO!

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Good work Church!!!

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 03:22 AM
he may look like that in 20 years, but he'll still be better than ole robby!

3W
06-07-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
he may look like that in 20 years, but he'll still be better than ole robby!

He looks better than Robby now..LOL.

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 11:21 AM

He looks better than Robby now..LOL. now i'm ROFLMAO!

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 11:22 AM
he looks better than LOG'S picture of bledsoe!

Capt. Dick
06-10-2002, 11:57 AM
I posted a giant grinning frog, smilie on the BBI shout box, and said it was log`s 7th grade graduation pic. LOL

dolfan06
06-10-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I posted a giant grinning frog, smilie on the BBI shout box, and said it was log`s 7th grade graduation pic. LOL LMAO!

finssuck
06-26-2002, 04:28 PM

I thought it was him now!

dolfan06
06-27-2002, 03:38 AM
he's definately been drinkin well water, the teeth are shot!

Iron Man
06-27-2002, 06:10 AM
That is Jays current picture. He forgot to put sunblock on, so the uv-rays have weathered him quite a bit.:lol: :lol: :lol: