PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Bores me more



Dajesus
06-06-2002, 03:09 AM
Than reading unintelligent posts from uneducated Bill's fans. They come here to talk smack without backing up any of their outrageous claims with football knowledge. They also are the last team that should be talking smack since they have lost 4 straight to us, 2 of those losses by more than 20 points, they have finsihed behind us in the standings for like 4 years in row. The last time they made the playoffs we knocked them out. We all are very happy that your team got a an overated QB that couldn't start on his own team, but you still don't have a d-line or a secondary. I think of we should take a page out of greek mythology when dealing with these crazy fans, "If you ignore them, they don't exsist."

DOLFANMIKE
06-06-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Dajesus
Than reading unintelligent posts from uneducated Bill's fans. They come here to talk smack without backing up any of their outrageous claims with football knowledge. They also are the last team that should be talking smack since they have lost 4 straight to us, 2 of those losses by more than 20 points, they have finsihed behind us in the standings for like 4 years in row. The last time they made the playoffs we knocked them out. We all are very happy that your team got a an overated QB that couldn't start on his own team, but you still don't have a d-line or a secondary. I think of we should take a page out of greek mythology when dealing with these crazy fans, "If you ignore them, they don't exsist."

Seriously, what can they say. Of course it's going to be nothing but trash......they root for a team that has never done a thing. Think about it, the greatest years they can claim ended up as a loser - choke season. That's just the facts.

We own the Bills in every single notable factor of dominance. More Super bowls, More Head to Head Wins, Higher Winning % overall, More Division Titles, More Playoff Wins, More Super Bowl Wins, More current wins, and Longer streaks, another of which is at 5 again.
I laugh everytime I see one of those smack bugs show up. It's the highest form of being a fool when you smack in their situation. The ONLY thing they can and do ever say (To the Bills credit) is the streak they had over us during the Jim Kelly Years. Even in those years of their streak, we fielded some very good teams and never fell to norm Bill lows of 3 win or 5 win seasons. The Miami Dolphins never do that. While that run was a nice run for them against us, it's not a great or anywhere close to what we have done to them for an extended time. It isn't much of a rivalry for the Dolfan thats been around. We know who we are, we are the winningest team in NFL history. We are what they wish they could be.

3W
06-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Waking up from his afternoon nap time, Duhjesus streches in his Telly Tubby jammies with the footies, takes another big bong hit, and in a delusional state rips out:




Originally posted by Dajesus
Than reading unintelligent posts from uneducated Bill's fans. They come here to talk smack without backing up any of their outrageous claims with football knowledge. They also are the last team that should be talking smack since they have lost 4 straight to us, 2 of those losses by more than 20 points, they have finsihed behind us in the standings for like 4 years in row. The last time they made the playoffs we knocked them out. We all are very happy that your team got a an overated QB that couldn't start on his own team, but you still don't have a d-line or a secondary. I think of we should take a page out of greek mythology when dealing with these crazy fans, "If you ignore them, they don't exsist."

Jeesh, lighten up wilya? It's Thursday for everyone else too. I know it's a b-tch throwing those garbage cans on a day like this, but you don't need to take it out on us.

3W
06-06-2002, 04:40 PM
Clearing his throat and stepping up to the microphone, DullfanMike begins preaching to the congregation:



Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE


Seriously, what can they say. Of course it's going to be nothing but trash......they root for a team that has never done a thing. Think about it, the greatest years they can claim ended up as a loser - choke season. That's just the facts.

We own the Bills in every single notable factor of dominance. More Super bowls, More Head to Head Wins, Higher Winning % overall, More Division Titles, More Playoff Wins, More Super Bowl Wins, More current wins, and Longer streaks, another of which is at 5 again.
I laugh everytime I see one of those smack bugs show up. It's the highest form of being a fool when you smack in their situation. The ONLY thing they can and do ever say (To the Bills credit) is the streak they had over us during the Jim Kelly Years. Even in those years of their streak, we fielded some very good teams and never fell to norm Bill lows of 3 win or 5 win seasons. The Miami Dolphins never do that. While that run was a nice run for them against us, it's not a great or anywhere close to what we have done to them for an extended time. It isn't much of a rivalry for the Dolfan thats been around. We know who we are, we are the winningest team in NFL history. We are what they wish they could be.


ummm...if you two rumdums will check my posts, I have never said that we are a great team now or bragged about the present team. The Buffalo Bills sucked the last few years. I just like it when I run into trolls like you that are all arrogant and full of yourselves...we are the winningest! 20 in a row! only undefeated! 5 in a row! we this, we that! we! we! we! we! we! All it does is put a big old bullseye on those sloped foreheads of yours and make me want to bring you girls down to Earth a little. I could be like you and shout out for all of the world to hear, "4 AFC Championships in a row!" "Winningest team in the 90's next to the Niners", "4 SBs in a row", "Eric Moulds sets a playoff receiving record against an overrated Dullphin's defense!", "Marino worse ever stats playing in Buffalo!", "Marv Levy forces Shula into retirement!)...need I go on?...um...no, I won't..I'm not a typical bandwagon finfan who jumped on back in the 70's and part of the 80's, was no where to be found in the second half of the 80s and all of the 90s, and then jumped right back on, on the merits of a 5 game winning streak against the Buffalo Bills....now thats something to be proud of. And pleeeasse, don't tell me about choking...your team has been getting its ass handed to it the last three years in the playoffs, and if I remember correctly, Marino went to the SB and chooooked and lost also...BAWAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

..I have spoken!!

bigbry
06-06-2002, 04:45 PM
Ahhhh, shutupppppp!
3W, whats up man? Lets go skin some Raiderettes.


BB

3W
06-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Ahhhh, shutupppppp!
3W, whats up man? Lets go skin some Raiderettes.


BB

Hey BigB..whats up my man? I'm just getting bored is all...I'll catch you over to the Bronc's in a little....PAYCE!!

DOLFANMIKE
06-06-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

your team has been getting its ass handed to it the last three years in the playoffs, and if I remember correctly, Marino went to the SB and chooooked and lost also...BAWAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

..I have spoken!!


So exactly how has your team done the last 3 years "in the playoffs"....????

We've won 2 playoff games in the last 3 years and reached them 5 straight.

Bills = 1 playoff game in 3 years...LOSS TO WHO? FINS ARE YOUR DADDY SON!

:lol:

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:34 PM
"Than reading unintelligent posts from uneducated Bill's fans. They come here to talk smack without backing up any of their outrageous claims with football knowledge. They also are the last team that should be talking smack since they have lost 4 straight to us, 2 of those losses by more than 20 points, they have finsihed behind us in the standings for like 4 years in row. The last time they made the playoffs we knocked them out. We all are very happy that your team got a an overated QB that couldn't start on his own team, but you still don't have a d-line or a secondary. I think of we should take a page out of greek mythology when dealing with these crazy fans, "If you ignore them, they don't exsist."

Come on Dajesus don't even start with the "those uneducated bills fans don't know nothin" crap. If you have ever visited the greatest football site in the world Buffalo Bills Insider you would see who knows their football and who doesn't. There may be a few people(myself included) who came over here to start some stuff, but there is absolutly no denying how low the post quality is over here from the phins fans. You guys definitly have some solid posters here that know their stuff, but when talking about per capita solid posters BBI RULES. IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE

3W
06-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE



So exactly how has your team done the last 3 years "in the playoffs"....????

We've won 2 playoff games in the last 3 years and reached them 5 straight.

Bills = 1 playoff game in 3 years...LOSS TO WHO? FINS ARE YOUR DADDY SON!

:lol:

Hey Skippy...read my lips..I told you we sucked didn't I? The point I am trying to make is that you Fins are not all that you tout yourselves to be either...whoaa..2 playoff games in 3 years....now that is something to be proud of. Oh yes, you did beat us in the playoffs. That was the day Eric Moulds ran up a new playoff receiving record on your sorry ass defense and Doug Flukie turned the ball over at your goal (Merry Xmas) when we were driving for the winning score....now thats something to be proud of.....Forget it, you are hopeless..go back to the Lounge where you belong, Lightweight :goof:


I have spoken!!

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2002, 07:48 PM
Seriously Church I know the Bills sucked last year and I admit that, but I feel we will be much improved, and these guys can't admit to anything. THEY ARE SPOILED BRATS!!!!

Dajesus
06-07-2002, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
[B]
...whoaa..2 playoff games in 3 years....

This is exactly what I am talking about, you want to talk smack, but don't know enough about the game or team to do so. In the past 3 years Miami has made it to 5 playoff games. Thurmanator, I was not questioning the quality of posts or posters on your web board I am sure it is a great place to go if your a Bills' fan, but it seems for the most part the ones that come here to talk trash are the ones that know very little about the game. If you are going to talk trash be able to back up your claims instead of saying "Feidler sucks, and Bledsoe is awesome" or something equally unthought out.

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Ahhhh, shutupppppp!
3W, whats up man? Lets go skin some Raiderettes.


BB do you want to skin em or strip em, if its strip em, i'll pass!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

3W
06-07-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Dajesus
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
[B]
...whoaa..2 playoff games in 3 years....

This is exactly what I am talking about, you want to talk smack, but don't know enough about the game or team to do so. In the past 3 years Miami has made it to 5 playoff games. Thurmanator, I was not questioning the quality of posts or posters on your web board I am sure it is a great place to go if your a Bills' fan, but it seems for the most part the ones that come here to talk trash are the ones that know very little about the game. If you are going to talk trash be able to back up your claims instead of saying "Feidler sucks, and Bledsoe is awesome" or something equally unthought out.

Dajesus..I hope your aren't referring to me. Trust me, I know just as much about football as you or anyone in here. I have followed the Bills and the NFL for the last 25 years. Some of you guys think that just because you can spew out a bunch of stats that automatically makes you football smart. I don't have the patience to go tracking down numbers and stats all day just to prove a point and please check the name of the forum that you are in..."Smack Forum". If I want to talk a bunch of boring numbers and strictly football then I'll catch you in the Lounge or where ever it is you guys discuss that. At least I have enough respect for this board to keep it in the "Smack Forum". Chillout...you guys come wandering in here like a drunk looking for pay phone change, and then get pissy when someone tells you you're standing on it.

Oh, and by the way...Feidler sucks, and Bledsoe IS awesome :goof:

I have spoken.......!

DOLFANMIKE
06-07-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Hey Skippy...read my lips..I told you we sucked didn't I? The point I am trying to make is that you Fins are not all that you tout yourselves to be either...whoaa..2 playoff games in 3 years....now that is something to be proud of. Oh yes, you did beat us in the playoffs. That was the day Eric Moulds ran up a new playoff receiving record on your sorry ass defense and Doug Flukie turned the ball over at your goal (Merry Xmas) when we were driving for the winning score....now thats something to be proud of.....Forget it, you are hopeless..go back to the Lounge where you belong, Lightweight :goof:


I have spoken!!

I think you've been schooled enough for now son, as anyone that read the exchange can see. I'll leave you alone for a couple weeks so that you get get some self esteem back. LOL

PS...Moulds had an outstanding day in a losing effort, ..he's always great against us. Flutie "turned the ball over" when he was drilled in the ear by Trace Armstrong....it was no gimme!

For now- 5 straight and counting~

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 11:18 AM
mike, i'm sure i know you!

3W
06-07-2002, 11:27 AM
Thinking he's gonna be real cool, bringing his knife to the gun fight, DullfanMike blurts out......



Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE


I think you've been schooled enough for now son, as anyone that read the exchange can see. I'll leave you alone for a couple weeks so that you get get some self esteem back. LOL

PS...Moulds had an outstanding day in a losing effort, ..he's always great against us. Flutie "turned the ball over" when he was drilled in the ear by Trace Armstrong....it was no gimme!

For now- 5 straight and counting~

Hey, I thought I chased you out of here to the Lounge DullfanMike.....Um..Wow I really got schooled, didn't I...hmmm.. If you think that is the case then you really do belong in the Lounge. I just tried to tone it down a little so you sissies would stop crying long enough to comprehend, but I guess you take it as being a sign of weakness and being "schooled" ....Now Dull, you really don't want to paint that bullseye on that sloped forehead of yours, but if you do, please go ahead, it's been rather dull around here for way too long. I guess I will have to go back to clubbing some of you lameass seals again.....now get back to the "www.gayshoeshiners" forum or where ever you came from Grandpa......go on..git! BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh, and PS...Flukie hung on to the ball for about 2 minutes to give ArmWeak a chance to get his old slow ass around the corner to make it to him...

I have spoken!!

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 02:49 PM
ahh man, tootie flakes was hit before he turned around! and trace couldn't be that slow, he had 16.5 friggin sacks!

3W
06-07-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ahh man, tootie flakes was hit before he turned around! and trace couldn't be that slow, he had 16.5 friggin sacks!

If I remember correctly a lot of the sacks he got that year were mopups that happened late in the game.....flukie held on to the ball way too long..

dolfan06
06-07-2002, 04:00 PM
its kinda hard to get rid of it when somebody has their arms around you!

Dajesus
06-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Dajesus..I hope your aren't referring to me. Trust me, I know just as much about football as you or anyone in here. I have followed the Bills and the NFL for the last 25 years. Some of you guys think that just because you can spew out a bunch of stats that automatically makes you football smart. I don't have the patience to go tracking down numbers and stats all day just to prove a point and please check the name of the forum that you are in..."Smack Forum". If I want to talk a bunch of boring numbers and strictly football then I'll catch you in the Lounge or where ever it is you guys discuss that. At least I have enough respect for this board to keep it in the "Smack Forum". Chillout...you guys come wandering in here like a drunk looking for pay phone change, and then get pissy when someone tells you you're standing on it.

Oh, and by the way...Feidler sucks, and Bledsoe IS awesome :goof:

I have spoken.......!


Well if you have been following the NFL then you woulf have knows Miami has been in 5 playoff games in the last 3 years not 2.

dolfan06
06-08-2002, 03:20 AM
some people can't count past three!

3W
06-08-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Dajesus



Well if you have been following the NFL then you woulf have knows Miami has been in 5 playoff games in the last 3 years not 2.

Ummm....well, if you had been following the thread you would know that I was referring to games they had won in the playoffs in the last three years not the amount of times they have been there:goof:

3W
06-08-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
some people can't count past three!


....and some people can't read...duh:goof:

dolfan06
06-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com



....and some people can't read...duh:goof: it was an observation and it wasn't about you! i wouldn't sh!t you, you're my favorite turd!lol

3W
06-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
it was an observation and it wasn't about you! i wouldn't sh!t you, you're my favorite turd!lol

ROFLMAO...okay, have a good day there yuh little booty bandit..I'm outta here for the day:D

Dajesus
06-09-2002, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Hey Skippy...read my lips..I told you we sucked didn't I? The point I am trying to make is that you Fins are not all that you tout yourselves to be either...whoaa..2 playoff games in 3 years....now that is something to be proud of. Oh yes, you did beat us in the playoffs. That was the day Eric Moulds ran up a new playoff receiving record on your sorry ass defense and Doug Flukie turned the ball over at your goal (Merry Xmas) when we were driving for the winning score....now thats something to be proud of.....Forget it, you are hopeless..go back to the Lounge where you belong, Lightweight :goof:


I have spoken!! [/QUOTE

Do you spin for politicains? Wow Moulds broke a playoff record witch got you all the way to the off season. I know the Bills are much improved from last season, but I think it is obvious to everyone else around the NFL that they are 1-3 years away from seriously competeing for a division crown. The bottom line is you are on our site, our team has owned you the past few seasons, so have some class and discus football, and stop with the ignorant name calling it makes you look like a common drunk in ****ty bar.

3W
06-09-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Dajesus
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Hey Skippy...read my lips..I told you we sucked didn't I? The point I am trying to make is that you Fins are not all that you tout yourselves to be either...whoaa..2 playoff games in 3 years....now that is something to be proud of. Oh yes, you did beat us in the playoffs. That was the day Eric Moulds ran up a new playoff receiving record on your sorry ass defense and Doug Flukie turned the ball over at your goal (Merry Xmas) when we were driving for the winning score....now thats something to be proud of.....Forget it, you are hopeless..go back to the Lounge where you belong, Lightweight :goof:


I have spoken!! [/QUOTE

Do you spin for politicains? Wow Moulds broke a playoff record witch got you all the way to the off season. I know the Bills are much improved from last season, but I think it is obvious to everyone else around the NFL that they are 1-3 years away from seriously competeing for a division crown. The bottom line is you are on our site, our team has owned you the past few seasons, so have some class and discus football, and stop with the ignorant name calling it makes you look like a common drunk in ****ty bar.


Oh, gee, I'm sorry Moron, I'll quite calling people Skippy from now on..oops, sorry about that, it slipped...did I hurt your feelings....your team doesn't own sh-t you arrogant idiotboy...oops, there I go again...if you can't handle a little smack then get your ass out of the Smack room Trollboy...wow, I just can't stop....let me go home from this titty bar while you go cry to the moderator...you are truly WEAK, no wonder your family disowned you:goof:



I have spoken!!:monkey: Duhjesus

3W
06-09-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Dajesus
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


[/QUOTE

The bottom line is you are on our site, our team has owned you the past few seasons, so have some class and discus football, and stop with the ignorant name calling it makes you look like a common drunk in ****ty bar.

This quote comes from your homey DullfanMike...


Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE


Retards don't know how to link.

Please don't tell me about name calling whiner..I rest my case:goof:

dolfan06
06-10-2002, 12:39 AM
in the words of one of our most prestigious LA residents, "can't we all just get along?"

inFINSible
06-10-2002, 08:47 AM
You can't come to the smack forum and complain because all you get is smacked.........duh!

3W
06-10-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
in the words of one of our most prestigious LA residents, "can't we all just get along?"

LOL..ah yes, Rodney..another fan of the Faiders that I am sure that they are proud of. ;)

3W
06-10-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
You can't come to the smack forum and complain because all you get is smacked.........duh!

Excellent point! I am trying to maintain the integrity of this smack room by talking as much smack as possible, but then these two trolls, Dullfinmike and Duhjesus, come wandering in here and tried to make this into an old ladie's sewing circle. Maybe one of you can talk to them and try to get them back on their medication again...