PDA

View Full Version : Teresa Heinz Kerry...what a nice lady

Bling
07-26-2004, 12:24 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/teresahk.htm

Wow! Unfortunately, Teresa is allowed to say this, but Cheney can't murmur f- you?

Bling
07-26-2004, 12:27 AM
ABC News is going to run with it? Hmmmm...any chance it gets publicity from Peter Jennings?

TerryTate
07-26-2004, 07:02 AM
actually that story was just mentioned on "Good Morning America".... ;)

TerryTate
07-26-2004, 07:04 AM
they played the actual video....and saying "shove it" is not nearly as bad as "F--k you" by our vice president.....just FYI

PhinPhan1227
07-26-2004, 09:37 AM
they played the actual video....and saying "shove it" is not nearly as bad as "F--k you" by our vice president.....just FYI

The fact that she went across a crowded room to do it however....

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Who cares? Cheney did it in a public forum(although not in session). Heinz Kerry did it after being harrassed by reporters.

Honestly, if Cheney said f--- you to Senator Patrick Leahy or anyone, I would care less, but the fact of where he said it, shows little regaurd and respect of the place of which he said it. Ms. Kerry on the other hand told a reporter to shove it(which is not considered a swear word by the way) in aplace that was not a public forum. Different situations.

I find it ironic though she was giving a speech calling for more civility in politics.

Clumpy
07-26-2004, 11:51 AM
The reporter works for a conservative media paper or think tank and he was making unsubstantiated reports of the Heinz Foundation. She had every right to say what she said.

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 12:46 PM
The reporter works for a conservative media paper or think tank and he was making unsubstantiated reports of the Heinz Foundation. She had every right to say what she said.

Just like conservatives say Leahy was aggitating Cheney(and the fact that Leahy is democrat) so he had every right to say what he said.

Im not disagreeing with you Clump, I just know what the other side is going to say.

P4E
07-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Im not disagreeing with you Clump, I just know what the other side is going to say.
He IS disagreeing with you, Clump. It's pretty clear that he finds you really annoying and loathsome. He just doesn't want to have to say it.:tongue:

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 01:55 PM
He IS disagreeing with you, Clump. It's pretty clear that he finds you really annoying and loathsome. He just doesn't want to have to say it.:tongue:

Not true, I love Clumpy(dont get any wrong ideas now :lol:), even tho he's a Bills fan. At least he's for Kerry :cool:

Section126
07-26-2004, 02:02 PM

Not TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ketchup Lady gave a speech were she said that the rancor in politics borders on un-american, and that some policies are un-american....

The reporter was not some right wing hack...he was a reporter from The Pittsburgh Tribune......The reporter asked her to elaborate on which policies are un-american...she said: "I never said that....." The reporter said: "I have the transcript." The Ketchup lady then responded by saying: "I never said that so shove it."

The Ketchup Lady is a nutcase that is an albatross around the neck of the Kerry campaign.....it is just a matter of time before she sinks the Kerry ship.

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Not TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ketchup Lady gave a speech were she said that the rancor in politics borders on un-american, and that some policies are un-american....

The reporter was not some right wing hack...he was a reporter from The Pittsburgh Tribune......The reporter asked her to elaborate on which policies are un-american...she said: "I never said that....." The reporter said: "I have the transcript." The Ketchup lady then responded by saying: "I never said that so shove it."

The Ketchup Lady is a nutcase that is an albatross around the neck of the Kerry campaign.....it is just a matter of time before she sinks the Kerry ship.

Like what Cheney can do the Bush campaign?

CirclingWagons
07-26-2004, 02:52 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/teresahk.htm

Wow! Unfortunately, Teresa is allowed to say this, but Cheney can't murmur f- you?
excuse me while I **** myself in awe over this catastrophe :goof:

Section126
07-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Like what Cheney can do the Bush campaign?

Hardly......The Ketchup Lady is insane...Cheney is just partisan.

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Hardly......The Ketchup Lady is insane...Cheney is just partisan.

Shes insane because she told some reporter to "shove it"?

Bling
07-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Who cares? Cheney did it in a public forum(although not in session). Heinz Kerry did it after being harrassed by reporters.

Honestly, if Cheney said f--- you to Senator Patrick Leahy or anyone, I would care less, but the fact of where he said it, shows little regaurd and respect of the place of which he said it. Ms. Kerry on the other hand told a reporter to shove it(which is not considered a swear word by the way) in aplace that was not a public forum. Different situations.

I find it ironic though she was giving a speech calling for more civility in politics.

but if the reporter says 'to shove it' to Teresa, we all know that the reporter has Teresa's bodyguards surronding him. And there really is no justifying what Teresa said. Raising her voice? Pushing people over? Saying to 'shove it'? Right after saying politicians are becoming un-American? Of course, she's Teresa Heinz Kerry, right? I think she's just a whiney jerk acting like she's better than everyone else.

as for Cheney, there's no reason to say that word. Like Teresa, why are you forced to say these things?

What's different about this is that Cheney is saying this to someone on his level, rather than Teresa bullying the little people. But you are right, Cheney definitely could have been like Teresa and said kinder words.

Bling
07-26-2004, 04:21 PM

that justifies what Teresa said?

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 04:30 PM
but if the reporter says 'to shove it' to Teresa, we all know that the reporter has Teresa's bodyguards surronding him. And there really is no justifying what Teresa said. Raising her voice? Pushing people over? Saying to 'shove it'? Right after saying politicians are becoming un-American? Of course, she's Teresa Heinz Kerry, right? I think she's just a whiney jerk acting like she's better than everyone else.

as for Cheney, there's no reason to say that word. Like Teresa, why are you forced to say these things?

What's different about this is that Cheney is saying this to someone on his level, rather than Teresa bullying the little people. But you are right, Cheney definitely could have been like Teresa and said kinder words.

Fair enough. :friends:

Bling
07-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Shes insane because she told some reporter to "shove it"?

I've been listening to the Drudge Report (610 WIOD 10 PM- 1 AM) since about Feburary, and he's ahead of the schedule on this one. Many times has he has called Teresa out for her "I'm rich, married to Democratic Nominee John Kerry, and everyone is less of a person than me" side. You watch, she's going to be exposed in the next couple of months.

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 04:33 PM
I've been listening to the Drudge Report (610 WIOD 10 PM- 1 AM) since about Feburary, and he's ahead of the schedule on this one. Many times has he has called Teresa out for her "I'm rich, married to Democratic Nominee John Kerry, and everyone is less of a person than me" side. You watch, she's going to be exposed in the next couple of months.

From the liberal media right?

Bling
07-26-2004, 05:15 PM
TV news is liberal; radio is very much conservative. I'm not big on the liberal bias. I think there is, but they do report both sides of major issues.

gr8slayer
07-26-2004, 06:22 PM
That lady is a dumbass. A request to all of you in Florida DO NOT VOTE KERRY please!

Bling
07-26-2004, 06:27 PM
don't worry, Jeb won; George will win too.

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 08:57 PM

George will win because of Jeb but not in the way you think..

;)

iceblizzard69
07-26-2004, 09:29 PM

Bush is the favorite in Florida but it could definitely go the other way. Is there anyone who voted for Gore in 2000 who will vote for Bush in 2004? I doubt it, but I do know that there are a lot of people who voted for Bush in 2000 that will not this year. Also, a lot of people who voted for Nader in 2000 will vote for Kerry this year instead. Because of this, I think Kerry has a very good chance at winning the presidency and I also think this gives him a good chance in Florida although I think Bush is leading there right now.

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:09 AM
The thing that blows my mind about the emporer heinz kerry is that we all know what she said, even if it didnt make a lick of sense. she clearly said, un-american. the guy was simply asking what she meant by that. And she goes off! :roflmao: i think her a ricky ought to get together and get some paxil.

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:12 AM
Bush is the favorite in Florida but it could definitely go the other way. Is there anyone who voted for Gore in 2000 who will vote for Bush in 2004? I doubt it, but I do know that there are a lot of people who voted for Bush in 2000 that will not this year. Also, a lot of people who voted for Nader in 2000 will vote for Kerry this year instead. Because of this, I think Kerry has a very good chance at winning the presidency and I also think this gives him a good chance in Florida although I think Bush is leading there right now.

you cant shake the truth and you cant shake elian gonzalez. No way Bush loses Florida. especially after learch makes his monotoned speach Thursday. You wont hear one lick of what he will actually do, becuase he doesnt even know what that is yet.

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:13 AM
That lady is a dumbass. A request to all of you in Florida DO NOT VOTE KERRY please!

You said it! why they give her a microphone just goes to show how stupid they are. a rare agreement with a Bills fan. :D

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:16 AM
TV news is liberal; radio is very much conservative. I'm not big on the liberal bias. I think there is, but they do report both sides of major issues.

No way, Katie Couric is a lovefest with dems and she is like a vulture with republicans, and it is like that all over the "mainstream media", which is no longer mainstream. No way they report both sides with the same zest/ziel.

CrunchTime
07-29-2004, 08:43 AM
She comes across as the man behind the woman.

ohall
07-29-2004, 02:10 PM

Actually it's worse!

Cheeny was on the Senate floor where those kind of words being used is not uncommon. However a possible 1st lady saying something like that is quite uncommon.

That woman is showing her true colors.

Oliver...

caneproud117
07-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Actually it's worse!

Cheeny was on the Senate floor where those kind of words being used is not uncommon. However a possible 1st lady saying something like that is quite uncommon.

That woman is showing her true colors.

Oliver...

I like her, she's got that Republican mentality, don't take sh*t from anyone. It's funny how when our President doesn't take sh*t from people it's a good thing, but yet when the Presidential Nominee's wife that's running against the president says something like this everyone jumps on her case. Double standard? hmmm....

Kencoboy
07-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Let me get this straight. You Republican types don't like her because she's rich and speaks her mind. Wait, wasn't she a republican a couple of years ago!! I guess she's still got that in her.

ohall
07-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Let me get this straight. You Republican types don't like her because she's rich and speaks her mind. Wait, wasn't she a republican a couple of years ago!! I guess she's still got that in her.

You're confused. REP like out spoken women just as much as they like out spoken me, the difference is Ms. Billionaire Ketchup woman is not out spoken, she's just plane rude and uninformed.

Oliver...

ohall
07-29-2004, 02:57 PM
I like her, she's got that Republican mentality, don't take sh*t from anyone. It's funny how when our President doesn't take sh*t from people it's a good thing, but yet when the Presidential Nominee's wife that's running against the president says something like this everyone jumps on her case. Double standard? hmmm....

She is not what most ppl would admire in a 1st lady. The 1st lady is supposed to be there for her husband the President, she's not supposed to be her husband. This doesn't mean she cannot have an opinion and express it, it means her husband comes 1st. If she can't handle that arrangement maybe she should think about doing something about that.

If she wants to President let her campaign for it like every other person out there who has run for President.

Oliver...

caneproud117
07-29-2004, 03:14 PM
She is not what most ppl would admire in a 1st lady. The 1st lady is supposed to be there for her husband the President, she's not supposed to be her husband. This doesn't mean she cannot have an opinion and express it, it means her husband comes 1st. If she can't handle that arrangement maybe she should think about doing something about that.

If she wants to President let her campaign for it like every other person out there who has run for President.

Oliver...

So basically what you're saying is that she should just behave like a 'good little wife'. She can do whatever she wants, she doesn't have to become someone's she's not just to appease her husband. Does anyone else see something wrong with this?

Kencoboy
07-29-2004, 03:22 PM

Oliver...
So the 1st lady is supposed to be barefoot and pregnant like a good little Republinazi woman?? Get real, this is the 21st century. You must really be scared of women to make that statement. Come to think of it, I am too.

Kencoboy
07-29-2004, 03:24 PM
You're confused. REP like out spoken women just as much as they like out spoken me, the difference is Ms. Billionaire Ketchup woman is not out spoken, she's just plane rude and uninformed.

Oliver...
It seems to me that anyone who disagrees with your point of view is rude and uninformed.

ohall
07-29-2004, 03:56 PM
So the 1st lady is supposed to be barefoot and pregnant like a good little Republinazi woman?? Get real, this is the 21st century. You must really be scared of women to make that statement. Come to think of it, I am too.

I just re-read my post, I never even hinted at such a thing. If Mrs. Ketchup was the Presidential candidate and Kerry was talking like she was I'd feel the same way. He would need to shut up and support his wife and her campaign rather than spoiling it. For goodness sakes her speech was about herself not her husband the Presidential candidate. What don’t you get?

I love women, and they love me. I believe in ERA, I don't see why you wouldn't! She is trying to become the 1st lady, she's not the candidate. She needs to know her place, not because she is a woman but because she is the spouse of a Presidential candidate. Don't push your short comings and prejudices on to me, thank you very much.

Oliver...

ohall
07-29-2004, 03:58 PM
It seems to me that anyone who disagrees with your point of view is rude and uninformed.

Yeah that makes sense.

Oliver...

ohall
07-29-2004, 04:01 PM
So basically what you're saying is that she should just behave like a 'good little wife'. She can do whatever she wants, she doesn't have to become someone's she's not just to appease her husband. Does anyone else see something wrong with this?

Some of you need to stop pushing your short comings and biases onto me.

She is trying to become the 1st lady not the President. If the she was the Presidential canidate and Kerry was acting like her I'd feel the same way about Kerry. This has nothing to do with gender, it has everything to do with her not knowing her place. She is hurting her husbands chances of winning the Presidency, and you guys are the ones that should be concerned. I'm happy she's acting the fool.

Some of you sure love jumping to HUGE conclusions based on nothing.

Oliver...

Kencoboy
07-29-2004, 08:45 PM
I just re-read my post, I never even hinted at such a thing. If Mrs. Ketchup was the Presidential candidate and Kerry was talking like she was I'd feel the same way. He would need to shut up and support his wife and her campaign rather than spoiling it. For goodness sakes her speech was about herself not her husband the Presidential candidate. What don’t you get?

I love women, and they love me. I believe in ERA, I don't see why you wouldn't! She is trying to become the 1st lady, she's not the candidate. She needs to know her place, not because she is a woman but because she is the spouse of a Presidential candidate. Don't push your short comings and prejudices on to me, thank you very much.

Oliver...
You believe in ERA. Why, you you LIBERAL!!!

ohall
07-30-2004, 12:04 AM
You believe in ERA. Why, you you LIBERAL!!!

That's very insulting, and a very telling remark.

Oliver...

CrunchTime
08-01-2004, 05:55 PM
There is one big difference.MrsKerry may become the "First Lady".There have been stupid,uneducated ,alcoholic,snooty,mystical,simple first ladies before but I dont remember a rude one before.She seems to be easily baited and I bet the will do it again.

ABrownLamp
08-01-2004, 07:12 PM
There is one big difference.MrsKerry may become the "First Lady".There have been stupid,uneducated ,alcoholic,snooty,mystical,simple first ladies before but I dont remember a rude one before.She seems to be easily baited and I bet the will do it again.
and then what will happen? who cares.

PhinPhan1227
08-01-2004, 08:17 PM
and then what will happen? who cares.

Lol...so it's disaster for the PResident to not kiss Frances a$$...but it's ok if the First LAdy maybe tells a British diplomat to kiss HER A$$?

ABrownLamp
08-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Lol...so it's disaster for the PResident to not kiss Frances a$$...but it's ok if the First LAdy maybe tells a British diplomat to kiss HER A$$?
you're really reaching...
The France thing wasn't a disaster. They have no right to bring any business to Iraq (among other things).
The first lady however, said that to a reporter...big difference.

PhinPhan1227
08-02-2004, 07:22 PM
you're really reaching...
The France thing wasn't a disaster. They have no right to bring any business to Iraq (among other things).
The first lady however, said that to a reporter...big difference.

Sure...today. But I've met an heiress to a corporate empire(used to hang out with the chick who was going to inherit Dole Pinapple). Great girl, very down to earth on most things...but had NO concept of the what the word "no" meant coming from someone elses mouth. I could see Mrs Heinz/Kerry popping off on someone else higher up than just some reporter.