PDA

View Full Version : What`s up gang?



Capt. Dick
06-06-2002, 04:03 PM
Everybody still alive? I had to lock up this pute for awhile to get some much needed work done! I still got lots to do, but will be checking in when I can. Still slap`n the faiders?....or have the victims changed?! :lol:

dolfan06
06-06-2002, 04:07 PM
still slappin the raydahs and proving how dumb they really are when we can get off the smack. i've asked three questions so far and only got one wrong answer by a bronco fan.

Capt. Dick
06-06-2002, 04:12 PM
Somehow, the bronco fans strike me as more intelligent than raiduh fans. lol

What site are you at?

bigbry
06-06-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Somehow, the bronco fans strike me as more intelligent than raiduh fans. lol

What site are you at?


http://www.cyberhigh.net/


I wasnt around yesterday. Long work day and then an equally long party nite. Paying the price today. Im headed over to cyberhigh now to catch-up.


BB

3W
06-06-2002, 04:47 PM
Hey! Captain Dick of the High Seas, BigB, 06.....what are you guys up to...long time, no talk..

Capt. Dick
06-06-2002, 04:55 PM
Hey 3W....just trying to catch up. Been really busy. I just checked the bronco site....BigB, just slapped tits, pretty hard. lol

bigbry
06-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Hey 3W....just trying to catch up. Been really busy. I just checked the bronco site....BigB, just slapped tits, pretty hard. lol

Just did a little scan of Cyber High and observed a fact that we have now become accustomed too. More Raiturds unwilling to continue. Gee, maybe all they want now is football talk. Ha Ha HA !! I love it when they start with the "what does that have to do with football?" posts.
Ive also kept an eye on the other boards that we have tamed the Turds, and they are still behaving themselves. Congrats! to all. A job well done. Sleep well tonight knowing that the Turds have been exorcised. :lol: :lol: :lol:


BB

3W
06-07-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Just did a little scan of Cyber High and observed a fact that we have now become accustomed too. More Raiturds unwilling to continue. Gee, maybe all they want now is football talk. Ha Ha HA !! I love it when they start with the "what does that have to do with football?" posts.
Ive also kept an eye on the other boards that we have tamed the Turds, and they are still behaving themselves. Congrats! to all. A job well done. Sleep well tonight knowing that the Turds have been exorcised. :lol: :lol: :lol:


BB

Excellent job!! Thanks and accolades come from many boards around the world for weeding this vermin and plague that call themselves the Gayders :D

dolfan06
06-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Somehow, the bronco fans strike me as more intelligent than raiduh fans. lol

What site are you at? i bet the broncos are happy to get rid of that crapola!