PDA

View Full Version : Richard Cheney...what a nice guy

DolFan31
07-26-2004, 01:58 PM
Wow! Unfortunately, Richard is allowed to say f--- you, but Teresa can't tell a nagging conservative reporter to "shove it"? :shakeno:

:D ;)

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:46 AM
Its about time! ive been waiting for republicans to show a pair. dick cheyney has every right to tell him to F off after all the crap they spread!

The positive democrats? are you kidding me? thats like saying ricky is ready for camp next week! :roflmao: the positive democrats! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im a divider not a uniter!
Micheal Mooron

MoFinz
07-27-2004, 12:59 AM
Theyre both guilty of boorish behavior.

I'm interested in your defense of her, especially since she said the reporter made up something she had just said, and transcripts show he merely asked what she meant by the term UnAmerican in regards to her statement.

She yells at the reporter for asking a legit question and claims he made up something she just said to a bunch of reporters. Oh yeah, she would be a GREAT First Lady. She would make Hillary seem like Lady Bird Johnson. :roflmao:

Muck
07-27-2004, 01:48 AM
I think they should all show their azz more often.

Kencoboy
07-27-2004, 03:57 AM
I think they should all show their azz more often.
Yes, because we could see them without their guard up. Lord only knows what these people are really like anymore.

Muck
07-27-2004, 09:28 AM
Exactly. That's why my dying wish is for someone like Jesse Ventura to come along and run this country. Someone who has a spine, is intelligent, has nothing to hide, and is neither a Democrat nor a Republican.

Dying wish was sarcastic. But you know what I'm saying.

Section126
07-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Exactly. That's why my dying wish is for someone like Jesse Ventura to come along and run this country. Someone who has a spine, is intelligent, has nothing to hide, and is neither a Democrat nor a Republican.

Dying wish was sarcastic. But you know what I'm saying.

Jesse Ventura?????? Talk about a total FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Jesse Ventura?????? Talk about a total FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Can't be no worst than what we have now.. :D

iceblizzard69
07-27-2004, 05:41 PM

I agree. And to go even further, if Jesse Ventura ran for President in 2008, I would definitely vote for him, but that probably won't happen even though I've heard a rumor that he may consider running.

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 07:33 PM

Cracking on Bush for mispronouncing words while using double negatives in your posts? Put down that rock, glass house man!!! :lol: