PDA

View Full Version : Why I miss Bill Clinton

Karl_12
07-27-2004, 12:12 AM
All you had to do is watch Bill Clinton give his speech at the DNC and know what a great President he was. He is smart, articulate, caring, and he just captivates an audience. Under Clinton we had a strong, peaceful, prosperous, America for eight years. He helped John Kerry big tonight with his campaigned. Could you imagine George W. Bush vs. Bill Clinton in a debate? It wouldn't be fare, Clinton would win no contest.

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 12:15 AM
"Under Clinton we had a strong, peaceful, prosperous, America four eight years."

We were at war, but didn't fight back, and our economy was based on a fantasy. Clinton was a wonderful figurehead, but can you point out a single thing he did to make America a stronger nation today?

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Bill Clinton has a very very slithering tongue. your talking about the guy who went after david Koresh and played Judge Jury and Executionor to Americans while ignoring terroroism! Slick Willy strikes again!

But i got one question for you........How in heck do you think John Kerry is going to pay for Health care for 90% of Americans, build our national defense, more money into homeland defense, more laws that dont do squat to protect us from murdering husbands afraid of having a child, as well as all the other BS they throw at you? tax the rich you say? :roflmao: If you took everything that every rich person has in this country it still wouldnt be enough. You know why? Cus only 1-2% of the country is Rich!!! which means you tax the middle class! which means the marriage penalty will be reenacted, social security recipients will get taxed more. Cigarettes will go up, and yes your gas tooo! you guessed it ! the only lying smooth talker in history could make it happen with one vote from the tie breaker AL Gore! You suck AL! Thanks for my middle class tax screw!

finfan54
07-27-2004, 12:35 AM
"Under Clinton we had a strong, peaceful, prosperous, America four eight years."

We were at war, but didn't fight back, and our economy was based on a fantasy. Clinton was a wonderful figurehead, but can you point out a single thing he did to make America a stronger nation today?

That was not the Bill Clinton economy. That was the Bill Gates economy. cell phones, computer chips, PC's and the wonderful Internet that algore built that started a rash of internet businesses that were creating an environment that cheated on there balance sheets reproting future expected profits and not actual ones! Thanks Bill! Your such a wonderful guy! thanks for taking our national defense away and f******* us royally! thanks for the jamie Gorelick Wall between the FBI and the CIA. thanks for Dick Clark (how much do you pay him off for?)

Here are some facts:

today we have lower unemployment than in 1996, lower interest rates, lower mortgage payments by far! not that under clinton it was bad but those stats are better today. Its a fact!
Thanks Bill! your such a wonderful guy! maybe if you health care package had passed we would have a huge defecit as well! cus its not the rich that pays for health care! Its all of us! Its the economy stupid that creates surpluses...... dumbass!

Muck
07-27-2004, 01:49 AM
The guy gave a good speech. Never missed a beat. He's a great speaker.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 01:15 PM
That was not the Bill Clinton economy. That was the Bill Gates economy. cell phones, computer chips, PC's and the wonderful Internet that algore built that started a rash of internet businesses that were creating an environment that cheated on there balance sheets reproting future expected profits and not actual ones! Thanks Bill! Your such a wonderful guy! thanks for taking our national defense away and f******* us royally! thanks for the jamie Gorelick Wall between the FBI and the CIA. thanks for Dick Clark (how much do you pay him off for?)

Here are some facts:

today we have lower unemployment than in 1996, lower interest rates, lower mortgage payments by far! not that under clinton it was bad but those stats are better today. Its a fact!
Thanks Bill! your such a wonderful guy! maybe if you health care package had passed we would have a huge defecit as well! cus its not the rich that pays for health care! Its all of us! Its the economy stupid that creates surpluses...... dumbass!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 02:35 PM

Here are some facts:

FinFan, get your facts correct..1st..this lower rates thing started under Clinton..2nd, we had budget surpluses, when was the last time you've seen that in the last 3 years? and please don't tell me about 9/11, that started before 9/11. 3. In the Regan years--500 billion dollars was moved from the middle class to the upper 1%. 4. Since when do I give a rich person more money and it comes back to me? Humans are greedy, Trickle down has never worked because we're talking about greedy people, the more you send up, the less you will see..basic common sense..speaking of which..do you really like this President speaking for you to other countries or to you for that matter. This has got to be the most inarticular president that I can remember. It's very hard for me to listen to him and I try hard. 5. Clinton's Health plan would have not cost us deficits because alone with cost constraints that was in the bills, the upper 1% would have kicked in more...as he said in his speech it only takes 1000 of them to give 5000 to get us a billion..5000 to someone making 250,000 won't change their life styles, believe me. I pay that much and more in taxes and I'm no where near 250. The economy didn't take a beating with Clinton's tax hike to the rich, it's the middle and lower class who makes the economy, they're the ones who spend the most. If you didn't have the middle and lower class there wouldn't be any rich people. 1% obviously isn't isn't enough to keep this county a float. It's those small businesses that creates the most jobs and if you stop milking the middle and lower class economically, you'll see more people spending because they keep more. If you keep giving the rich tax breaks and they keep sheltering the money and it doesn't come back to the people like what happened in the Regan's years, it leads to depression..the people make the economy..economics 101..you guys really need to open your eyes. I'm an independent, but I do miss Bill Clinton, especially when I have to listen to G. Bush..last night, I remembered what I missed about Bill.

ltfinfan
07-27-2004, 02:53 PM
All you had to do is watch Bill Clinton give his speech at the DNC and know what a great President he was. He is smart, articulate, caring, and he just captivates an audience. Under Clinton we had a strong, peaceful, prosperous, America for eight years. He helped John Kerry big tonight with his campaigned. Could you imagine George W. Bush vs. Bill Clinton in a debate? It wouldn't be fare, Clinton would win no contest.

thats all clinton did was talk he never fixed anything now we are paying for it.
well he did do more than talk but we know the story.

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 04:17 PM
thats all clinton did was talk he never fixed anything now we are paying for it.
well he did do more than talk but we know the story.

Exactly what are you paying for that Clinton didn't fix..you were way too vague..

ltfinfan
07-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Exactly what are you paying for that Clinton didn't fix..you were way too vague..

hmmm let me see oh yeah osama. pretty big one there we are paying for

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 04:43 PM
hmmm let me see oh yeah osama. pretty big one there we are paying for

Oh yea you're right, the repub..congress wouldn't let him take him out when he had the chance, they were too busy trying to get sexscrape enacted...oh and you're trying to deny that this bush didn't get a report warning of osama, like 9/11 farenheist stated he was too busy vacationing the first 8 months of his presidency..plus he's not intelligent enough to even know what was being read to him in the first place to tell the truth. Pleassse find something much better, I'm still waiting to hear what you're paying for from Clinton because that was weak.

Section126
07-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Oh yea you're right, the repub..congress wouldn't let him take him out when he had the chance, they were too busy trying to get sexscrape enacted...oh and you're trying to deny that this bush didn't get a report warning of osama, like 9/11 farenheist stated he was too busy vacationing the first 8 months of his presidency..plus he's not intelligent enough to even know what was being read to him in the first place to tell the truth. Pleassse find something much better, I'm still waiting to hear what you're paying for from Clinton because that was weak.

The president has the power to take anybody out......

BJ Clinton was offered OBL by the Sudan in 1998 and turned them down....you don't know what you are talking about.

ltfinfan
07-27-2004, 05:09 PM

it was sandy burger that said no

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 05:15 PM
it was sandy burger that said no

Is Sandy Burger President..???

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 07:37 PM
..speaking of which..do you really like this President speaking for you to other countries or to you for that matter. This has got to be the most inarticular president that I can remember. .

Ok, I'm a horrible speller and all, but if you're going to rag on the man for being "inarticular", could you at least spell the word correctly?

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 07:52 PM
FinFan, get your facts correct..1st..this lower rates thing started under Clinton..2nd, we had budget surpluses, when was the last time you've seen that in the last 3 years? and please don't tell me about 9/11, that started before 9/11. 3. In the Regan years--500 billion dollars was moved from the middle class to the upper 1%. 4. Since when do I give a rich person more money and it comes back to me? Humans are greedy, Trickle down has never worked because we're talking about greedy people, the more you send up, the less you will see..basic common sense..speaking of which..do you really like this President speaking for you to other countries or to you for that matter. This has got to be the most inarticular president that I can remember. It's very hard for me to listen to him and I try hard. 5. Clinton's Health plan would have not cost us deficits because alone with cost constraints that was in the bills, the upper 1% would have kicked in more...as he said in his speech it only takes 1000 of them to give 5000 to get us a billion..5000 to someone making 250,000 won't change their life styles, believe me. I pay that much and more in taxes and I'm no where near 250. The economy didn't take a beating with Clinton's tax hike to the rich, it's the middle and lower class who makes the economy, they're the ones who spend the most. If you didn't have the middle and lower class there wouldn't be any rich people. 1% obviously isn't isn't enough to keep this county a float. It's those small businesses that creates the most jobs and if you stop milking the middle and lower class economically, you'll see more people spending because they keep more. If you keep giving the rich tax breaks and they keep sheltering the money and it doesn't come back to the people like what happened in the Regan's years, it leads to depression..the people make the economy..economics 101..you guys really need to open your eyes. I'm an independent, but I do miss Bill Clinton, especially when I have to listen to G. Bush..last night, I remembered what I missed about Bill.

Add to that the fact that there are more people in the middle and lower classes so therefore the more money they have in their pockets, the better the economy will do simply because there's more of them then there is of rich folks.

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm an independent, but I do miss Bill Clinton, especially when I have to listen to G. Bush..last night, I remembered what I missed about Bill.

So you missed a guy that lies constantly?

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 08:23 PM
Are you confusing Clinton with Bush? :lol:

He lied about one thing, and the one thing was about something that he shouldnt have been asked in the first place because it violated his privacy. I thought Republicans were supposed to be advocates for a government that keeps itself out of people's business?

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Are you confusing Clinton with Bush? :lol:

He lied about one thing, and the one thing was about something that he shouldnt have been asked in the first place because it violated his privacy. I thought Republicans were supposed to be advocates for a government that keeps itself out of people's business?

You are kidding? right?

The guy tells a lie a minute.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 09:03 PM
You are kidding? right?

The guy tells a lie a minute.

Bush tells a lie a second.

Section126
07-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Bush tells a lie a second.

You know that is not true.....

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 09:30 PM
You know that is not true.....

And you know what you said about Clinton is not true. Only one Clinton lie, ONE, has been proven, and its a very very stupid one.

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 09:55 PM

And you think Bush don't...Section your still taking drugs...WAKE UP

Section126
07-27-2004, 11:32 PM
And you know what you said about Clinton is not true. Only one Clinton lie, ONE, has been proven, and its a very very stupid one.

Get real.....do you want to lose all credibility?

Section126
07-27-2004, 11:34 PM
And you think Bush don't...Section your still taking drugs...WAKE UP

I am talking about that goofball Bill Clinton.

You insist on dragging Bush in at all costs....

Face facts...Clinton was a Heavyweight LIAR.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 11:49 PM
I am talking about that goofball Bill Clinton.

You insist on dragging Bush in at all costs....

Face facts...Clinton was a Heavyweight LIAR.

PROVE he's a heavyweight LIAR. Besides the only ONE lie that was proven, by Clinton himself, give me some PROOF he was a liar.

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 11:53 PM
PROVE he's a heavyweight LIAR. Besides the only ONE lie that was proven, by Clinton himself, give me some PROOF he was a liar.

Just on one issue?

#1-"I promise to love, honor, cherish..."-Lie to Hilary Clinton

#2-"I did not have sex with that woman"-Lie to the American people.

Senate Democrats just went on record stating that Bush didn't lie. Can you give me any proof that Bush lied? Because the representatives of your party say he didn't.

Section126
07-27-2004, 11:55 PM

Read Christopher Hitchens book on the Clinton's called: "No One left to Lie too."

If I started listing them...Finheaven would run out of Bandwidth.

BTW...Hitchens is a liberal and has always been a liberal.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Just on one issue?

#1-"I promise to love, honor, cherish..."-Lie to Hilary Clinton

#2-"I did not have sex with that woman"-Lie to the American people.

Senate Democrats just went on record stating that Bush didn't lie. Can you give me any proof that Bush lied? Because the representatives of your party say he didn't.

I said BESIDES the one thing he was proven to have lied about.

Second, I say Bush lies because its only fair. Call a Democrat a liar, all is fair. Call a Republican a liar, all is bad. Im sick of this double standard.

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 11:57 PM

Second, Im not an elected official. Talk to them, not me.

Oh my GOD!! The elected officials are the ones who said he did NOT lie. You are saying he DID. So either back the statement up, or quit making it!!

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Oh my GOD!! The elected officials are the ones who said he did NOT lie. You are saying he DID. So either back the statement up, or quit making it!!

My bad, I have a habit of speed reading. I need to work on that. Anyway I edited my post. Back to the discussion.

PhinPhan1227
07-28-2004, 12:10 AM

Second, I say Bush lies because its only fair. Call a Democrat a liar, all is fair. Call a Republican a liar, all is bad. Im sick of this double standard.

Ok, so now I'm just confused. You're calling Bush a liar because you CAN? Having anything to back the statement up isn't an issue? I'm more than happy to label a liar a liar if I've got proof. Lacking that proof, I'd be libeling someone by making that statement. And that's exactly what you have done and are doing.

modestophinfan
07-28-2004, 05:37 AM
seriously guys, idk about you, but id rather have a president who likes to have sex, then an uptight repub. and besides, isnt it his business what he does? i didnt really care about it, but it pissed me off when the media got into this frenzy. "ohhh god, the presidents cheating on his wife!!! someone call the EMTs!!!!!!!!" but i can understand, it is a right-dominated media. and section126 idk about you, but i think that bush's lie cost more. i didnt see clintons lie costing over 900 american lives.

Section126
07-28-2004, 08:19 AM
seriously guys, idk about you, but id rather have a president who likes to have sex, then an uptight repub. and besides, isnt it his business what he does? i didnt really care about it, but it pissed me off when the media got into this frenzy. "ohhh god, the presidents cheating on his wife!!! someone call the EMTs!!!!!!!!" but i can understand, it is a right-dominated media. and section126 idk about you, but i think that bush's lie cost more. i didnt see clintons lie costing over 900 american lives.

No...just potentially MILLIONS from the Guidance systems he allowed to fall into the Chicoms hands.........

You do know that the Chicoms nuclear program expanded 400% during the Clingons presidency?

Do you?

BigFinFan
07-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Bill Clinton disgraced the Oval Office. That place is sacred, he turned it inot the oral office - what a joke of a President!

PhinPhan1227
07-28-2004, 04:37 PM

Which lie? According to Senate Democrats, Bush didn't lie about Iraq, so there must be some other lie. Which one are you referring to?

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 03:45 AM
Bill Clinton disgraced the Oval Office. That place is sacred, he turned it inot the oral office - what a joke of a President!

And it didn't cost one American their life..

iceblizzard69
07-29-2004, 10:16 AM

That's his own business. It's not your business or mine what he does in his private life. I don't care if he cheated on his wife.

t2thejz
07-29-2004, 10:32 AM
That's his own business. It's not your business or mine what he does in his private life. I don't care if he cheated on his wife.
I think it has something to do with morals. I do care I would like a president with morals. Its not only what he did, its how he went about it.

ltfinfan
07-29-2004, 10:47 AM

he was doing it on the job (no pun intended) its not like he waited till he got home. he was in the oval office. don't know about you but i would probably have gotten fired if some one did that to me at work.

P4E
07-29-2004, 11:14 AM
I don't much care either, although it does speak to character and absolutely speaks to judgment. His lack of self-discipline led to the perfectly predictable likelihood that he would compromise himself.

Clinton swore to uphold the constitution. One should expect a president to honor this. But... in a deposition in a criminal case, the president LIED to investigators. Defend this all you want, if that's what you choose. Just don't defend it by contending that he's guilty of nothing other than cheating on his wife. He perjured himself in a criminal court case. Period.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 01:07 PM
I don't much care either, although it does speak to character and absolutely speaks to judgment. His lack of self-discipline led to the perfectly predictable likelihood that he would compromise himself.

Clinton swore to uphold the constitution. One should expect a president to honor this. But... in a deposition in a criminal case, the president LIED to investigators. Defend this all you want, if that's what you choose. Just don't defend it by contending that he's guilty of nothing other than cheating on his wife. He perjured himself in a criminal court case. Period.

P4E, I don't think he lied, just didn't tell the whole truth, and I'm sure you wouldn't have told that if you were him..first of all his sex life shouldn't have even been a issue..his adultery yes..but the original criminal case was bogus, so something interesting happen in the course of it..sexgate..that's the only bad thing Clinton really did his whole presidency..were you not better off by the end of his presidency, terms 1 and 2 then the beginning..now can we really say the same about Bush. I really don't think you guys like Bush..but ya'll are defending a party system..because I'm a republician I have to vote republician. What a shame, the independent thinker just doesn't exist anymore in the party system...You really want me to believe you approve of everything thing bush does and the party..You don't think that one Dem..is a good person..like a party definds them..that's crazy, the only different between dems and repubs is party affiliation..Each says to their base what they need to say to get reelected...and people who make less than 200K, don't really see a tax cut...and if you'd remember that 1st BS give everybody a 300 or 600 dollars back...oh yea, by the end of the year on tax returns you much claim that 300 back into full income..a gimmick cut tax..but you guys felt for it. My taxes haven't change since Bush has been in office..I'm paying for the breaks of the rich..well they got to get the money from some where..

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 01:19 PM
And it didn't cost one American their life..

You are correct. BUT, he did have to opportunity to take out OBL, but he was to busy with Monica - this in turn cost over 3000 people working in the WTC their lives.

All for a little BJ!

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 01:23 PM

Very good point iceblizzard69. Using your own quote, why then do DEM's care about President Bush being in the National Guard? Why do they care about the actions of his daughters? Why do they care when he goes on vacation? It is his private life!!!

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 01:26 PM
You are correct. BUT, he did have to opportunity to take out OBL, but he was to busy with Monica - this in turn cost over 3000 people working in the WTC their lives.

All for a little BJ!

No, your Republician Congress stopped him from going after OBL..go back and see the papers for that time and the editorials..your congress was too busy spending over 50 mil wasted tax dollars trying to get rid of Clinton because he was making them look like a fool...the only thing they'll talk about today that negative from Clinton's time is sexgate...He outshine them on everything else. Anyway, they wouldn't go along with his plans to go after OBL, because they thought he was using it to cover sexgate and they didn't take the matter seriously enought and wouldn't authorize the funds or military, so Clinton went after him with missile..I'll look up the files later and show you..I remember that pretty clearly. Congress cost us 3000 lives..wasting our time with sex.

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 01:27 PM
No, your Republician Congress stopped him from going after OBL..go back and see the papers for that time and the editorials..your congress was too busy spending over 50 mil wasted tax dollars trying to get rid of Clinton because he was making them look like a fool...the only thing they'll talk about today that negative from Clinton's time is sexgate...He outshine them on everything else. Anyway, they wouldn't go along with his plans to go after OBL, because they thought he was using it to cover sexgate and they didn't take the matter seriously enought and wouldn't authorize the funds or military, so Clinton went after him with missile..I'll look up the files later and show you..I remember that pretty clearly. Congress cost us 3000 lives..wasting our time with sex.

Clinton made the entire US look like fools - not just himself!

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 01:32 PM

Clinton didn't report to the papers and congress he was having sex with Monica, Monica and your friend (can't remember her name) did..she made the whole US look like a fool...lets put things in their proper perspective..you and I wouldn't have known about his sex if it wasn't for her..and she was being told by one participant as a friend and in private..but you know the rest..I'm not saying this make Clinton right in this, he was wrong for having sexual relations :D with Monica, but he didn't do it out in the open..I wonder how much office sex goes on in America..

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Clinton didn't report to the papers and congress he was having sex with Monica, Monica and your friend (can't remember her name) did..she made the whole US look like a fool...lets put things in their proper perspective..you and I wouldn't have known about his sex if it wasn't for her..and she was being told by one participant as a friend and in private..but you know the rest..I'm not saying this make Clinton right in this, he was wrong for having sexual relations :D with Monica, but he didn't do it out in the open..I wonder how much office sex goes on in America..

Cool...so if Deepthroat never told WoodStien about Watergate, it would have been ok for Nixon to remain President?

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 05:37 PM
I have talk with some people from around the country and they liked Clinton. All of them said they like America, but they hate Bush and the current government. Bush's arrogance makes us look like fools.

iceblizzard69
07-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Very good point iceblizzard69. Using your own quote, why then do DEM's care about President Bush being in the National Guard? Why do they care about the actions of his daughters? Why do they care when he goes on vacation? It is his private life!!!

I don't care what his daughters do. People care about his vacations because they are longer than the average president's vacations. Who was the last president before Bush to spend a month on vacation? As for the National Guard, people care because he got in the Guard because of his father and avoided military action because of it. Face the truth. There is no way he would have been in the National Guard if his dad didn't have the power he did. Also, he skipped meetings, which isn't good. I do think the whole National Guard issue is overrated though. Anyway, the whole vacation and national guard things are totally different than Clinton getting action in the Oval Office.

Also, you can blame the Republicans for blowing up the Clinton issue and making it a lot bigger than it should have been. Yeah, he lied and that is wrong but it shouldn't have gotten him impeached. If the Republicans concentrating on things more important than Clinton's personal lives, he would have been able to concentrate on other things besides saving his job!

iceblizzard69
07-29-2004, 05:41 PM

You're kidding, right? Bush is the one who is hated everywhere in the world. He is the one who has made the US look like fools. Anti-Americanism has gone up all over the world because of Bush's actions. Get your facts straight. Even a Bush supporter should be able to realize that Bush was more hated around the world than Clinton. It's a fact. The biggest joke of Clinton's time in office was the fact that people tried to get him impeached.

iceblizzard69
07-29-2004, 05:45 PM
I think it has something to do with morals. I do care I would like a president with morals. Its not only what he did, its how he went about it.

I don't care if the President cheats on his wife. If Bush cheated on his wife, I wouldn't give a ****. I don't care if a President has morals, what I care about are the President's policies.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Cool...so if Deepthroat never told WoodStien about Watergate, it would have been ok for Nixon to remain President?

Spying and sex, oh why bother with this one...it speaks for itself..I can't even believe you even put the two together..

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Spying and sex, oh why bother with this one...it speaks for itself..I can't even believe you even put the two together..

Spying? They broke into the DNC office. They weren't selling secrets to the Chinese, they were looking for dirt on an opponent in a campaign. Lets compare them properly. We'v got breaking and entering being compared to sexual harrassment. That's the issue. The point of the comparison however is that your statement that Clinton was "keeping it quiet" translates as. "so long as you don't get caught, it's ok". And that's not silly, it's tragic.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Anyway, the whole vacation and national guard things are totally different than Clinton getting action in the Oval Office.

!

Is the NAtional Guard thing different from Clinton running away from the draft to avoid Vietnam? I'm still looking for a rationale from Democrats as to why Clinton avoiding Nam wasn't an issue against Bush's war record, but Bush's avoiding Nam is. Could some Democrat KINDLY explain that to me?

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 11:28 PM
Spying? They broke into the DNC office. They weren't selling secrets to the Chinese, they were looking for dirt on an opponent in a campaign. Lets compare them properly. We'v got breaking and entering being compared to sexual harrassment. That's the issue. The point of the comparison however is that your statement that Clinton was "keeping it quiet" translates as. "so long as you don't get caught, it's ok". And that's not silly, it's tragic.

Who got harrassed? it was mutual..do you go out and tell everyone of your sexual moments especially if it's with someone else other than who it should be? Watergate and sexgate are two different issues completely, one was breaking the law, the other was not illegal but morally wrong....I still say I don't to get caught making love or having sex, it's private thing to me..I don't know about you..you may like public sex. :D

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Who got harrassed? it was mutual..do you go out and tell everyone of your sexual moments especially if it's with someone else other than who it should be? Watergate and sexgate are two different issues completely, one was breaking the law, the other was not illegal but morally wrong....I still say I don't to get caught making love or having sex, it's private thing to me..I don't know about you..you may like public sex. :D

CLUELESS!! Do you think this started with Monica? The PResident was under investigation for sexually harrassing two OTHER women. That's why LEwinsky was relevent because THOSE women were ALSO employees. And...still waiting to hear your MOS and unit.

finfan54
07-30-2004, 08:30 AM

thats not all he did. Monica i thought was the wrong way to go about impeaching clinton. He should have been impeached from being judge jury and executionor in Waco Texas. The world just accepted it. Very sad. Fact is America has changed dramatically. I think we are in trouble folks. In post 9-11, half of america is acting like it never happend. Were in trouble. If John Kerry becomes president, just watch, they will cover his butt on mistakes like you wouldnt believe. John Kerry is not going to build up the military, that is a big fat lie. His party wont let him do it. you cant pay for those things he is talking about and he will be challenged bigtime on it. His answere will be, "you are going negative on me". Our country is in trouble.

finfan54
07-30-2004, 08:32 AM
I don't care if the President cheats on his wife. If Bush cheated on his wife, I wouldn't give a ****. I don't care if a President has morals, what I care about are the President's policies.

ahhhhhhh but John Kerry said last night that its not the policies that are important but the man himself! And if you dont care if the president has morals, then what you would have is a nation out of control. The terrorist are counting on you!

finfan54
07-30-2004, 08:50 AM

here are the facts: Bill Clinton took 200billion out of national defense, which includes FBI and CIA. We were bombed at the twin towers in 1993. We got some of the bad guys but refused to go after funding and all the other connections. From that time on to the Cole bombing killing 17 of our sailors, we did nothing! Clinton is anti military and those who follow him are being blindly lead into some kind of fantasy with the safety of our country.

The economy: Bill Clinton had surpluses i agree, and good for Bill, but the notion that Bill Clinton's policies were the reason for it is very blind. Government spending is neccesarry to make businesses invest in the future, i am not going to sit here and lie to you and say clinton didnt do some good things, but over the long haul he sacrificed our safety for his good numbers. It is the economy that creates jobs that creates more tax revenue that brings the defecit down. I would propose to you that the defecit is starting to come down. They projected the defecit would be 531 billion but is now 420 billion. Why? becuase the economy is producing more tax revenue through new higher paying jobs. And yes! they are higher paying jobs!
Bottom line? we sacfriced one thing to pay for another that never ended up happening cus its cost and government control were so excessive that democrats themselves could not support (im talking health care)
Bill Clinton got away with murder and the real conspiracy in this country is that one party gets away with it while the other is being consistantly scrutinized. There is no fairness in this country. It is one sided. Just look at Sandy Berger, they are already covering up his butt.
Im not going to change your opinon, and that is why this country is in serious trouble.

Because Bill Clinton let our military fall way underfunded, George W Bush had to deal with the recession that he inherited. inherited the accounting scandal mess that dems would have you think they had no part of which is BS (i am currently working on a Bachelors in accounting (auditing) and did papers on this subject) and i know exactly the reasons that the scandals happend, and it is not GW's fault by any stretch of the imagination.

The Economy goes up and it goes down naturally. You cant sustain strong growth forever especially taxing everyone to death. The internet caused alot of misconceptions about the economy. Mergers of banks, oil companies, among many other things made the economy way overheated and we ended up paying the price later.