PDA

View Full Version : thanks bri..........

dolfan06
06-08-2002, 08:22 PM
for backing me up at cyberhigh. i don't know why i'm even concerned about a musty old bear anyway!

bigbry
06-08-2002, 08:58 PM
No worries. I think Mike is having a hard time with the loss of his mom.
Also we have really smacked the crap out of the people, that IMO, he didnt think could get smacked. LOL!
But, check out my next post to him. Under different circumstances, I would of let him have it.
I guess posts and pictures of his guest are more his speed. What was that? self confirmation that someone liked him?

BB

dolfan06
06-08-2002, 11:15 PM
my dad died when i was 9, and my mom died 10 years ago. it was harder to accept my dad dieing, where my mom was in pain and she's better off where she's at, but i still didn't give people a hard time because of it!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
06-08-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
No worries. I think Mike is having a hard time with the loss of his mom.
Also we have really smacked the crap out of the people, that IMO, he didnt think could get smacked. LOL!
But, check out my next post to him. Under different circumstances, I would of let him have it.
I guess posts and pictures of his guest are more his speed. What was that? self confirmation that someone liked him?

BB boy you really hit the ball out of the park on that last post, mike hasn't been back!:p