PDA

View Full Version : Pic: John Kerry dressed like a sperm cell.

Section126
07-27-2004, 04:54 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FSUDolphin
07-27-2004, 05:21 PM
now thats funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 08:15 PM
What do you have against Stem Cell Research and its supporters?

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:28 PM
What do you have against Stem Cell Research and its supporters?

I said SPERM CELL.....he is dressed like a SPERM CELL....read the title.

I am for Stem Cell Research with controls.

FSUDolphin
07-27-2004, 08:29 PM
i dont have anything thing against stem cell research.. You cant tell me you didnt laugh looking at kerry dressed up..

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:32 PM
That was at NASA BTW.....he dressed up like an idiot to look at some satellite......

DUKAKIS II.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 08:40 PM
I said SPERM CELL.....he is dressed like a SPERM CELL....read the title.

I am for Stem Cell Research with controls.

My bad :o

*puts down the liberal kool-aid*

FSUDolphin
08-02-2004, 04:22 PM
imagine if bush was in this suit..it would be all over the news stations.. Interesting when kerry looks like a jackass its put on the back shelf..

TerryTate
08-02-2004, 04:58 PM
I think that is a lot different than Michael Dukakis in a tank...Dukakis in a tank was as fake as can be.....just like when Bush put on the flight suit.... :lol:

themole
08-02-2004, 06:15 PM
I think that is a lot different than Michael Dukakis in a tank...Dukakis in a tank was as fake as can be.....just like when Bush put on the flight suit.... :lol:

Now TT, I know you are more informed than that. "W" is "was" a fighter pilot.

ABrownLamp
08-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Wow. You know it's bad when you feel embarrassed FOR the person.

George Bush has his moments too, buddy.
"Fool me once...uh...shame on you...fool me twice........uh...........can't fool me agian."

The difference is that anyone can look stupid in the right picture frame at the right moment in time. It takes a special kind of stupidity to say some of the things George Bush has said.

TerryTate
08-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Mole....you're right (looked it up).....you learn something new everyday.....just on the day that he did that it looked so fake to me....he seems the farthest that you can get from being in the military...just my opinion....

themole
08-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Mole....you're right (looked it up).....you learn something new everyday.....just on the day that he did that it looked so fake to me....he seems the farthest that you can get from being in the military...just my opinion....

BTW...do you play ball for UCF? If so do you know D'arcy Johnson and Mario Jackson? They played HS ball here in Palatka. I believe Mario graduated last spring but D'arcy is still around. If you know him tell him Micah's dad said hello.

TerryTate
08-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Darcy's still around....and my friend was roommates with Darcy's Girlfriend, but I dont see any of them that often, ill try to spread the word...but dont count on it :(

themole
08-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Darcy's still around....and my friend was roommates with Darcy's Girlfriend, but I dont see any of them that often, ill try to spread the word...but dont count on it :(

:up: