PDA

View Full Version : Democratic National Comedy Convention Thread....

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:34 PM
On Monday they had the Clingons.

Tuesday is the Drunk and the Nutcase Ketchup Lady.

Wednesday is the Brek Girl.

Then they top it off with Lurch....

I am riveted to this convention....this thing is better than Def Comedy Jam!!!!

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 08:52 PM
On Monday they had the Clingons.

Tuesday is the Drunk and the Nutcase Ketchup Lady.

Wednesday is the Brek Girl.

Then they top it off with Lurch....

I am riveted to this convention....this thing is better than Def Comedy Jam!!!!

I cant wait for the freakshow called RNC.

Who is speaking at the RNC anyway?

Ann "Im a nutcase tranvestite" Coulter? Sean "Irish Scumbag" Hannity? Bill "My Head Explodes When Someone Exposes My Lies" O'Riley? Dennis "I stopped being funny years ago" Miller? Arnold "I took steroids in the '70s thats why I look this way" Swazennegger? Dick "F--- Off" Cheny? George "There's so many things wrong with me and my administration to list" W. Bush?

Section126
07-27-2004, 08:59 PM
I cant wait for the freakshow called RNC.

Who is speaking at the RNC anyway?

Ann "Im a nutcase tranvestite" Coulter? Sean "Irish Scumbag" Hannity? Bill "My Head Explodes When Someone Exposes My Lies" O'Riley? Dennis "I stopped being funny years ago" Miller? Arnold "I took steroids in the '70s thats why I look this way" Swazennegger? Dick "F--- Off" Cheny? George "There's so many things wrong with me and my administration to list" W. Bush?

No...my friend...that is the difference between the political parties........The RNC convention is going to feature middle of the road types like The Terminator, John McCain, and a DEMOCRATIC SENATOR Zell Miller.....

Section126
07-27-2004, 09:10 PM
I just proved my CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That maniac Howard Dean is speaking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is NUTS!!!!!

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 09:24 PM
No...my friend...that is the difference between the political parties........The RNC convention is going to feature middle of the road types like The Terminator, John McCain, and a DEMOCRATIC SENATOR Zell Miller.....

Wasnt Arnold the one who said he was "ashamed to be a Republican" during the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal?

John McCain is political turn coat whore, you said so yourself.

Zell Miller is a Republican in Democrat clothes. Hes an infiltraitor.

Nice lineup.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Janet Napolitano reminds me of another Janet, Janet Reno.

My party is getting full of closet lesbians like Hillary Clinton and Martha Stewart. :lol:

MDFINFAN
07-27-2004, 10:09 PM
I just proved my CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That maniac Howard Dean is speaking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is NUTS!!!!!

I applause you, at least you're watching...What a wasted last 3 years..please let us change the guards of this nation...Bush admin must GO.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 10:17 PM
I applause you, at least you're watching...What a wasted last 3 years..please let us change the guards of this nation...Bush admin must GO.

Dont praise too much, hes only watching to get more material to bash Democrats.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Thats one smart kid thats on. :)

Section126
07-27-2004, 11:39 PM

This was a BONANZA....That TERESA is a GODSEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a loon!!!!!

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 11:44 PM
She sucks as a speaker.

I bet theres more loonies in your party than my party. :tongue:

PhinPhan1227
07-27-2004, 11:46 PM
She sucks as a speaker.

I bet if you got the leaders of both parties, all their advisors, and the directors of all the major Special Interests together in a room...one large hand grenade would bring about a paradise on earth.

Section126
07-27-2004, 11:51 PM
She sucks as a speaker.

I don't think so......

That is the difference in our parties.....The RNC will hide OUR LOONS.....YOUR LOONS are on in prime time as KEYNOTE SPEAKERS!!!!!

I will give credit though...I expected Dean to freak out and he actually gave a run of the mill speech...he must have taken his meds.....

TERESA WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

My Favorite was that she is the wife of the Dem Nominee and she mentioned him for the first time in her speech 15 minutes in.........and mentioned him only one other time after.

I also loved the fact that she said that the "BEST FACE" of our "FINEST AMERICANS" are those in the Peace Corp......Did this loon ever here of OUR MILITARY????????? HELLO??????

Karl_12
07-28-2004, 01:11 AM
Man I bet it had to burn the Republicans up that Regan Jr. was speaking at the DNC.:roflmao: He had a great speech, some of his father showing through. Then turn to the Republican News... I mean Fox News channel and Brit Hume is giving left handed comments about him. Typical.:nono:

DolFan31
07-28-2004, 01:12 AM
Man I bet it had to burn the Republicans up that Regan Jr. was speaking at the DNC.:roflmao: He had a great speech, some of his father showing through. Then turn to the Republican News... I mean Fox News channel and Brit Hume is giving left handed comments about him. Typical.:nono:

lol..what were they saying?

Karl_12
07-28-2004, 01:31 AM
Yeah I can't wait for the RNC. They will have Herr Gropen Fuhrer call the Democrats "girly men" then he will chase all of the female news reporters around. John McCain can't speak out against Bush because if he did they would ruin McCain’s political career. Cheney will be dropping F-bombs left and right, F*** Kerry, F****Edwards, F*** everyone except the rich. Then it will be time for W. Bush. Maybe he will explain how he will be both a war time President and a peace President. Who knows what he will do I won’t misunderestimated him.:lol:

Karl_12
07-28-2004, 01:38 AM
lol..what were they saying?
I can't remember word by word but basically you could tell that they thought of Ron as a turn coat to the Republicans and really wanted to tear him apart. Jr.

PhinPhan1227
07-28-2004, 01:51 AM
I can't remember word by word but basically you could tell that they thought of Ron as a turn coat to the Republicans and really wanted to tear him apart. Jr.

Actually, his older brother just ripped him a HUGE new bung hole.

DolFan31
07-28-2004, 02:00 AM
What they wont tell you is that Ron just wants Stem Cell Reserch funded, and he would speak at the RNC if they wanted to do it, but you know what, tough.

ohall
07-28-2004, 02:02 AM
This was a BONANZA....That TERESA is a GODSEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a loon!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. This women is going to do more harm than any of the other characters involved in this. She is so out of touch it's scary.

Oliver...

ohall
07-28-2004, 02:04 AM

Why it's just more confirmation why Ronald Reagan was such a saint. Look at what he had to tolerate when he was at home!

Oliver...

DolFan31
07-28-2004, 02:06 AM
I couldn't agree more. This women is going to do more harm than any of the other characters involved in this. She is so out of touch it's scary.

Oliver...

She would be the friggin first lady! She would have as much power as Laura Bush does. Shes not going to have any impact whatsoever. Trust me. She should be the last worry on your minds.

ohall
07-28-2004, 02:06 AM
Actually, his older brother just ripped him a HUGE new bung hole.

Yup Michael just basically called Ron a patsy and someone who's using his family name to make a name for himself. I totally agree with Michael. Ron is such a waste of the name Reagan.

Oliver...

ohall
07-28-2004, 02:08 AM
She would be the friggin first lady! She would have as much power as Laura Bush does. Shes not going to have any impact whatsoever. Trust me. She should be the last worry on your minds.

LoL, trust me she will. This is an out of touch loose canon who is liable to say anything like "SHOVE IT" to reporters. Oh wait she did that!

She is not what most ppl think of when they think of 1st ladies.

Oliver...

DolFan31
07-28-2004, 02:09 AM
Yup Michael just basically called Ron a patsy and someone who's using his family name to make a name for himself. I totally agree with Michael. Ron is such a waste of the name Reagan.

Oliver...

What did he do? Speak at the DNC? Calling for more Stem Cell Research Funding? What a turncoat, what a traitor. He's calling for something that COULD'VE SAID HIS DADS LIFE had there been funding for research years earlier.

DolFan31
07-28-2004, 02:10 AM
LoL, trust me she will. This is an out of touch loose canon who is liable to say anything like "SHOVE IT" to reporters. Oh wait she did that!

She is not what most ppl think of when they think of 1st ladies.

Oliver...

In that case she would be just as bad as Cheney. Whats so bad about "shove it"? No profanities were said, compared to Cheney's F- Bomb. And hey, guess which story is getting more air time.

ohall
07-28-2004, 02:39 AM
In that case she would be just as bad as Cheney. Whats so bad about "shove it"? No profanities were said, compared to Cheney's F- Bomb. And hey, guess which story is getting more air time.

It's the old double standard that we all live by, but most refuse to admit exists. She's supposed to be a lady.

Oliver...

Section126
07-28-2004, 08:28 AM

Ron Reagan Jr.....has been a Liberal his whole life.......He is not a turncoat...he never had on the Rep Coat......

I am for Stem Cell research but his speech was crap...he made it sound like the cure is around the corner........The fact is that the research is in it's infancy and if Bush devoted every dime in the treasurery, the science is such that it would take about 30 years to develop medicine or to adapt the research........

Bush has not banned research....he has only banned the harvesting of embryos for the specific task of destroying them to use them in research.....

PhinPhan1227
07-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Yeah, 1st ladies just go away quietly, just like Hillary...oh...wait...

PhinPhan1227
07-28-2004, 11:10 AM
What did he do? Speak at the DNC? Calling for more Stem Cell Research Funding? What a turncoat, what a traitor. He's calling for something that COULD'VE SAID HIS DADS LIFE had there been funding for research years earlier.

Honestly? The pharmaceutical industry is massive, and quite profitable. Personally I don't see why the government is involved with ANY funding for research which is eventually going to be patented and used to turn a profit. This is one more area where the government has no place, and where the dollars would be better spent if they came from the private sector.

ABrownLamp
07-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Ron Reagan Jr.....has been a Liberal his whole life.......He is not a turncoat...he never had on the Rep Coat......

I am for Stem Cell research but his speech was crap...he made it sound like the cure is around the corner........The fact is that the research is in it's infancy and if Bush devoted every dime in the treasurery, the science is such that it would take about 30 years to develop medicine or to adapt the research........

Bush has not banned research....he has only banned the harvesting of embryos for the specific task of destroying them to use them in research.....
He has banned any federal funding going towards this cause. It's just another case of letting his religious values guide his initiatives.
How do you find this acceptable?

DolphinDevil28
07-28-2004, 10:26 PM
It's acceptable because Adult stem cell research has been more successful than embryo stem cell research.

Besides, embryo stem cell research has been shown to cause down-stream cancer.

Section126
07-28-2004, 10:26 PM
He has banned any federal funding going towards this cause. It's just another case of letting his religious values guide his initiatives.
How do you find this acceptable?

It's federal funding....the research is not banned.....

DolFan31
08-03-2004, 10:46 AM
It's the old double standard that we all live by, but most refuse to admit exists. She's supposed to be a lady.

Oliver...

And Cheney's suppsoed to be a vice president, not a foul-mouthed Bills/Jets fan.

DolFan31
08-03-2004, 10:47 AM
It's acceptable because Adult stem cell research has been more successful than embryo stem cell research.

Besides, embryo stem cell research has been shown to cause down-stream cancer.

I havent heard that before...any proof?