PDA

View Full Version : Hillary was a Republican

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Im sure many of you dont know, but I watched MSNBC's "Headliners and Legends" and when Hillary was in high school and her early days in college, she was a Republican. It was when the Repubs took a stand against women's rights I believe is when she crossed party lines and became a Democrat, like many before and after her.

Likewise, Ronald Regan was a liberal, then he got early stages of Alzheimer's and didnt know it then went conservative.

*hides from conservative flame throwing that will sure follow from my last sentence* :escape::couch:

Section126
07-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Im sure many of you dont know, but I watched MSNBC's "Headliners and Legends" and when Hillary was in high school and her early days in college, she was a Republican. It was when the Repubs took a stand against women's rights I believe is when she crossed party lines and became a Democrat, like many before and after her.

Likewise, Ronald Regan was a liberal, then he got early stages of Alzheimer's and didnt know it then went conservative.

*hides from conservative flame throwing that will sure follow from my last sentence* :escape::couch:

This post shows how ignorant you are on politics......

Woman's rights? You mean abortion rights.....

As for Hillary...she was a "Libertarian" .....She supported Goldwater.....She turned to McGovern very early in life........she says in her book, that she became a democrat at the age of 19.........so.........was she really ever a republican?

As for your comment on Reagan........that was just plain sick and you should be ashamed for that comment.

DolFan31
07-27-2004, 11:28 PM
This post shows how ignorant you are on politics......

Woman's rights? You mean abortion rights.....

As for Hillary...she was a "Libertarian" .....She supported Goldwater.....She turned to McGovern very early in life........she says in her book, that she became a democrat at the age of 19.........so.........was she really ever a republican?

As for your comment on Reagan........that was just plain sick and you should be ashamed for that comment.

First off, I said "..I believe..". Its been awhile since I saw that on TV. So excuse me.

Second, the episode says she was a Republican. Blame MSNBC not me.

Third, I did this to show even more how much of a social bias there is against liberals. Say what you want about the Clintons, the Kennedys, the Kerrys, ect ect ect, but say something bad about any conservative, then I should be ashamed.

You should be just as ashamed for bashing liberals. I rest my case.