PDA

View Full Version : Edwards is BOMBING!!!!!!

Section126
07-28-2004, 10:32 PM
I never saw this coming....I thought Edwards was going to be great....He is sweating like a pig and stammering and running on and saying nothing....he keeps saying "our plan" and then doesn't explain it....

This is an awful performance....I NEVER THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD BOMB.

Well.......4 MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Section126
07-28-2004, 10:36 PM
he Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He Said It!!!!!!!!!!!! They Are Going To Raise Taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Over!

Section126
07-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Boy.......I thought I knew political talent...I always thought this guy was a threat in the future.........He is not ready for prime time.....

Whoa.....now he is not getting applause.....

Okay...he is getting better.......he is finishing better..........

Good segment on those in Baghdad........

Then goes into a FLAT OUT LIE .....

Okay...forget it....he sucks.......I thought he was going to finish strong.....NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABrownLamp
07-28-2004, 10:42 PM
how else would we continue fighting George Bush's war in Iraq? We'll be there for decades.

DolphinDevil28
07-28-2004, 10:47 PM
Haha.

Go Bush!!!

Section126
07-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Did anybody Vette this speech? This guy is a good speaker and he is looking like crap up there........

I guess The Kerry campaign has horrible speech writers....

I am smiling from ear to ear!!!!!

What a happy day!!!!!

Karl_12
07-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Where in the bloody hell did he say he was going to raise taxes for the middle class? He will only roll back taxes for the rich. The ones W looks out for.

Section126
07-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Where in the bloody hell did he say he was going to raise taxes for the middle class? He will only roll back taxes for the rich. The ones W looks out for.

The rich to Democrats is the top 3 tax rates....guess what? that covers everybody that makes 50 grand a year....

We didn't forget the three attempts the Democrats in the Senate made to roll back the tax cuts.........

Guess which two senators voted for these measures????

Kerry and Edwards.

Karl_12
07-28-2004, 11:27 PM
John Edwards did a great job tonight; he connects well with middle America. He was poised, confident, and delivered a positive message.

Karl_12
07-28-2004, 11:32 PM
The rich to Democrats is the top 3 tax rates....guess what? that covers everybody that makes 50 grand a year....

We didn't forget the three attempts the Democrats in the Senate made to roll back the tax cuts.........

Guess which two senators voted for these measures????

Kerry and Edwards.
They will only roll back the top one percent not middle America.

So tell me if the Democrats plan sucks so much tell me how team Bush will get the economy back up to when Clinton was in office.

PhinPhan1227
07-28-2004, 11:49 PM
They will only roll back the top one percent not middle America.

So tell me if the Democrats plan sucks so much tell me how team Bush will get the economy back up to when Clinton was in office.

No problem...just develop another fantasy economy like the one Clinton had in office. The dotcom bubble was the biggest unintentional pyramid scheme in the history of the world. The fact that you think it was a real economy tells volumes about your knowledge of economics.

BigFinFan
07-28-2004, 11:51 PM
Edwards issued a threat to Islamic terrorists: “We will have one clear, unmistakable message for al Qaida and the rest of these terrorists. You cannot run. You cannot hide. And we will destroy you.”

The above quote sound like what President Bush said after 9/11 - nice original idea Senator Edwards.

He pledged to American soldiers in Iraq that they would “never be left behind….. And they deserve a president who understands that on the most personal level what they have gone through — what they have given and what they have given up for their country,”

Oh, I almost forgot that John Kerry did 4 months in Vietnam! Kerry should have been on the stage with that worthless Jane Fonda during this portion of the speech.

What Kerry and Edwards don't understand is that no one in the Military will allow for our troops to be left behind.

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 12:05 AM
No problem...just develop another fantasy economy like the one Clinton had in office. The dotcom bubble was the biggest unintentional pyramid scheme in the history of the world. The fact that you think it was a real economy tells volumes about your knowledge of economics.
That might explain one or two years but what about the other seven and six years of prosperity.

Take a look at the Numbers.

http://www.academycomputerservice.com/economics/charts.htm

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 12:13 AM
That might explain one or two years but what about the other seven and six years of prosperity.

Take a look at the Numbers.

http://www.academycomputerservice.com/economics/charts.htm

How so? The dotcom bubble wasn't only over the course of a couple of years. Yes, we had a strong, healthy economy underlying the bubble. Just as we have a strong, healthy economy now. But the top 3-4 years of the Clinton term were a DIRECT result of the dotcom buildup. And the 2-3 years of recession that followed were a direct result of that bubble bursting. Here's a fun exercise for you...try to find anything which Clinton did to actually effect the economy one way or the other. Presidents only have a TINY impact on any economy. That's the beauty of capitalism. So while I don't give Clinton much credit for the boom, I also don't blame him for the bust.

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Oh, I almost forgot that John Kerry did 4 months in Vietnam! Kerry should have been on the stage with that worthless Jane Fonda during this portion of the speech.

What Kerry and Edwards don't understand is that no one in the Military will allow for our troops to be left behind.
So who cares if he only spent one day in Vietnam, it still would have been one more than Bush Jr. Kerry got Medals and ribbons for his bravery while the only Ribbons W got were Pabst Blue Ribbon.

No the Military won't leave anyone behind only the Bush administration will.

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 12:32 AM
So who cares if he only spent one day in Vietnam, it still would have been one more than Bush Jr. Kerry got Medals and ribbons for his bravery while the only Ribbons W got were Pabst Blue Ribbon.

No the Military won't leave anyone behind only the Bush administration will.

How will the Bush Administration leave people behind?

It is not the fact that he spent time in Vietnam - it is what he did and said as soon as he got back from Vietnam!

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 12:47 AM
By rushing to war in Iraq before letting the UN Weapons Inspectors finish there job. As a result of that we are fighting the war in Iraq by ourselves and now have over 900 American soldiers who will never come back to there loved ones.

So he volunteered to go to war and first hand witnessed that we didn't need to be there and spoke out against it. That is exactly what I would have done if I were in Kerry's shoes.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 02:05 AM
By rushing to war in Iraq before letting the UN Weapons Inspectors finish there job. As a result of that we are fighting the war in Iraq by ourselves and now have over 900 American soldiers who will never come back to there loved ones.

So he volunteered to go to war and first hand witnessed that we didn't need to be there and spoke out against it. That is exactly what I would have done if I were in Kerry's shoes.

#1-Have you ever seen the stats on troop numbers from the 1st Gulf war? We had a great coalition then and we were STILL fighting the war alone.

#2-Speaking out against the war wasn't the problem. Labeling his fellow soldiers as baby killers was the problem. Kerry didn't follow the proper channels to report illegal acts. Instead he chose to promote his political career by throwing his fellow soldiers under the bus.

ohall
07-29-2004, 04:00 AM

Amazing!

14 UN resolutions ignored by Iraq, 13-years of failed deplomacy and searching for WMD in Iraq. Yeah you're right one more time would have showed Saddam. It would have shown him our azz!

France, Germany and Russia were never ever going into Iraq to remove Saddam. They were making too much $ to ever do that. It would hurt them in their pockets.

We are not fighting the war in Iraq by ourselves, get that right OK!

Even if France, Germany and Russia did go we would still be carrying a 85% burden as far as troop force and total cost for the liberation. Keep running away from reality, some of you have a very funky way of looking at the real world.

No Kerry should have returned expressed himself, but he shouldn't have betrayed the Navy by throwing away his medals and going as far as he did. He only did that because he had to be fit in and to get ahead in politics. If he returned back home and the war was popular he would have been walking around in his Navy whites with all those medals on his chest so everyone knew he was the REAL VIETNAM HERO. All the wrongs he saw wouldn't have mettered to him, because the war was popular and as a politician he'd be a fool to not cash in on things. This guy has been running for office since Junior High.

Oliver...