PDA

View Full Version : The "so called" hush on Bush-bashing at the DNC.

DolphinDevil28
07-28-2004, 10:45 PM
What a bunch of bull. They think they can fool us by coming across as positive by attacking, just don't mention the words "George W. Bush." Well, Ted Kennedy came across as his usual drunken crazy self, (I love is pronunciation of "suburbs, lol.), attacking the GOP and Bush, Al Gore calmed down his temper tantrum but you can still tell he's got sour grapes and attacked Bush, Howard Dean was a putz as always, etc...

They have been as negative as ever, the Democrats are the party of hate.

The reason the Kerry camp has come across as so bland and "positive" is because they don't want to get into the core issues. Why you ask?

Two reasons.

1. Kerry's record. He shows so many issues that he's flip-flopped on, they don't want to get embarrassed. Well, I have news for them. When Kerry debates Bush, GW is going to expose him for the two-faced waffle he is. He voted for the war, then voted against funding for the troops. This is the famous "I actually did vote for the 87 Billion dollars before I voted against it." He said he wanted to help defeat the Soviet Union, but then votes for a nuclear weapons freeze.
He voted for the Patriot Act, now says he is against it.
This is just to name a few. Not to mention the time he was in Detroit and bragged about all the SUV's he owns, then in Massachussetts says he didn't own any because they contribute to global warming.
When grilled about the conflicting statements, he stated "the SUV's are my family's, not mine."
Simply incredible.

2. Kerry is SO FAR away from the main-stream beliefs of America that they don't want to expose him. He is the most liberal senator, and Edwards is the 4th most liberal. Kerry doesn't want to tick off the moderate democrats while at the same time keeping the belief of his hard-core left wingers that he is more in-line with them. The swing-voters of America need to be exposed to Kerry's voting record, because they will be turned off. I think this will happen as the election nears.

Kerry is NOT ready to take over as Commander In Chief, especially in the crucial times we live in. Jaque Chirac and Vladimir Putin are not our answers to defeating terrorism.
We need a strong leader which is why George W. Bush should and will be re-elected.

By the way...Can anyone please tell me what the hell Teresa Heinz Kerry said the other night???

BigFinFan
07-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Teresa Heinz Kerry urged her home-state delegates to the Democratic National Convention to restore a more civil tone to American politics, then minutes later told a newspaperman to "shove it."

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 03:41 AM
You guys really want a non english speaker, don't know what he doing, Supreme court stealing election, I'm in war with Iraq because he went after my father, use to be a drunk and still might be, draft dodging, but I'll send your kids to war, could care less about you bum to continue as our president? Boy have we lower the standards for that office.

ohall
07-29-2004, 03:48 AM
You guys really want a non english speaker, don't know what he doing, Supreme court stealing election, I'm in war with Iraq because he went after my father, use to be a drunk and still might be, draft dodging, but I'll send your kids to war, could care less about you bum to continue as our president? Boy have we lower the standards for that office.

Yikes speaking of drinking too much!

Oliver...

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 04:01 AM
Yikes speaking of drinking too much!

Oliver...

Well did I say anything that isn't true :roflmao:

ohall
07-29-2004, 04:02 AM
Well did I say anything that isn't true :roflmao:

In fact not one thing you said was true. But what do I know I'm sober!

Oliver...

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 04:12 AM
In fact not one thing you said was true. But what do I know I'm sober!

Oliver...

so sober guy, Bush can speak good english without mispronoucing words..the supreme court didn't declare him a winner by shutting down the Fla supreme court., He didn't get DWI's, He wasn't missing from his National guard unit?, like he went to vietnan, oh that's why he wasn't at his National guard unit., so he's not a man who didn't go to war himself, and he's not sending young men to war now? So every thing I said was a lie..yea right, if you're sobber, I hate to see when you get drunk.. :D .... :shakeno:

ohall
07-29-2004, 04:19 AM
so sober guy, Bush can speak good english without mispronoucing words..the supreme court didn't declare him a winner by shutting down the Fla supreme court., He didn't get DWI's, He wasn't missing from his National guard unit?, like he went to vietnan, oh that's why he wasn't at his National guard unit., so he's not a man who didn't go to war himself, and he's not sending young men to war now? So every thing I said was a lie..yea right, if you're sobber, I hate to see when you get drunk.. :D .... :shakeno:

Yes Bush #43 can speak perfect english. I've heard him do it when he's not talking with his Texas accent.

The supremem court didn't steal anything. Bush won every flipping re-count. Gore didn't win one in Florida. I don't see the problem. Gore wanting to change the rules after the election was held is his personal problem. Some of you really need to join reality, and leave what you think took place in 2000 back in 2000.

That's how the national guard works. You don't have to be there day in day out. You can even not be there for months, it's perfectly legal and it's my understanding it's a common practice. Plus it's very clear he went to Alabama to work on an election. If you don't like the rules contact your congress person. Leave Bush #43 out of your whinning. All that Gore and Dean screaming won't help any of you DEM's deal with your obvious Bush issues.

Yes everything you just typed is a lie, and I feel awful you actually believe any of it. No wonder you're a DEM. You obviously need others to feel your pain.

Oliver...

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 04:30 AM
The final count for Fla after all the out of states votes came in showed that Gore won FL.

Bush on National TV mispronounce words left and right, they even didn't a article on the number of bloopers, and it was almost a full page long and that was just in his first year and half of presidency..since Gore won the popular votes, I'd say more Americans wanted him President that not. He was missing without permission..in the National guard you have to sign out on leave or get permission to leave just like now..
He really didn't serve..not making excuses for him..at least see it for what it was..I'm not hatting on him for it..just stating a fact..I for one know what the military is run, I was an officer in it. I feel sorry for people who don't think for themselves, u probaly only listen to Republician type shows..btw, I'm a independent.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 09:22 AM
The final count for Fla after all the out of states votes came in showed that Gore won FL.

Bush on National TV mispronounce words left and right, they even didn't a article on the number of bloopers, and it was almost a full page long and that was just in his first year and half of presidency..since Gore won the popular votes, I'd say more Americans wanted him President that not. He was missing without permission..in the National guard you have to sign out on leave or get permission to leave just like now..
He really didn't serve..not making excuses for him..at least see it for what it was..I'm not hatting on him for it..just stating a fact..I for one know what the military is run, I was an officer in it. I feel sorry for people who don't think for themselves, u probaly only listen to Republician type shows..btw, I'm a independent.

Dude...quit eating the crabs that are high in mercury!!

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/florida.ballots/stories/main.html

Bush won every recount. Jesus, when CNN declares a Republican the winner, you KNOW the Republican had to have won fair and square!! Oh, and...ROFL...you don't "sign out" in the Guard. It's not Home Room. You talk to your superior, tell him you need x amount of time, and then you make it up later.

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 01:02 PM

Your statement about the National Guard is incorrect. National Guardsmen are similar to Reserves - they have a prescribed amount of drills that they must complete annually.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Your statement about the National Guard is incorrect. National Guardsmen are similar to Reserves - they have a prescribed amount of drills that they must complete annually.

When national guards or reservist report for duty, they then must ask for leave or a pass like any other military person..by report I mean do the weekend warrior thing or drills or deployment..obviously if they're not on drill they don't have to ask or report anything..Please. we're not talking annual drills, we're talking when they do report in..

ohall
07-29-2004, 02:03 PM
When national guards or reservist report for duty, they then must ask for leave or a pass like any other military person..by report I mean do the weekend warrior thing or drills or deployment..obviously if they're not on drill they don't have to ask or report anything..Please. we're not talking annual drills, we're talking when they do report in..

And that's what Bush #43 did. They knew exactly where he was, and that's why they did not pay him because he was helping with an election in Alabama.

As I said nothing you typed in that original post was true. It is nothing more than hate talk from dettached DEM's that cannot deal with the fact that they lost an election fair and square. You cannot change the rules once the election is run, and your political party shouldn't call someone AWOL when they know darn well he was not AWOL, nevermind when that person is the President of the USA.

Remember your political party is the one that started in on the negative stuff when you all called our standing President AWOL during Vietnam. You should have left that lying dog alone. This is not Bush #41, this Bush will fight back, and fight back hard.

Oliver...

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 03:25 PM
And that's what Bush #43 did. They knew exactly where he was, and that's why they did not pay him because he was helping with an election in Alabama.

As I said nothing you typed in that original post was true. It is nothing more than hate talk from dettached DEM's that cannot deal with the fact that they lost an election fair and square. You cannot change the rules once the election is run, and your political party shouldn't call someone AWOL when they know darn well he was not AWOL, nevermind when that person is the President of the USA.

Remember your political party is the one that started in on the negative stuff when you all called our standing President AWOL during Vietnam. You should have left that lying dog alone. This is not Bush #41, this Bush will fight back, and fight back hard.

Oliver...

You honest to God believe that don't you, that they knew where he was..That's something new that they just made up..remember original they couldn't account for his whereabouts. You mean hate as in how the repubs hatted Clinton..that was hate..I'm a independent, Your standing president didn't go to Vietnam...politically protected I would say..He had no intentions of going, nor was he even remotely close to going..Not a senator's son..if you believe otherwise, you're a bit naive..but that's not a hit against ya...in time you'll learn more about people, greed, money, and corruption..it took awhile for me to open my eyes too. As Bush say in that dinner, people you the top 1%, the elite, I call you my base. (In the bible it says that a donkey has a better chance to get through the hole in a needle than a rich person have to get to heaven). I'm pretty close if not exact in that quote..but you get the jest. There's a reason Jesus said that, and the longer I live, the more I understand that statement and consequences. As you love a party, I love people, and wish them the best, even Bush, I just don't think he makes a good President. And believe me, his shortcomings will be covered up just like any other politician to include Kerry..but I can handle Kerry better in the White House this time in history better I've handled Bush.

ohall
07-29-2004, 03:50 PM
You honest to God believe that don't you, that they knew where he was..That's something new that they just made up..remember original they couldn't account for his whereabouts. You mean hate as in how the repubs hatted Clinton..that was hate..I'm a independent, Your standing president didn't go to Vietnam...politically protected I would say..He had no intentions of going, nor was he even remotely close to going..Not a senator's son..if you believe otherwise, you're a bit naive..but that's not a hit against ya...in time you'll learn more about people, greed, money, and corruption..it took awhile for me to open my eyes too. As Bush say in that dinner, people you the top 1%, the elite, I call you my base. (In the bible it says that a donkey has a better chance to get through the hole in a needle than a rich person have to get to heaven). I'm pretty close if not exact in that quote..but you get the jest. There's a reason Jesus said that, and the longer I live, the more I understand that statement and consequences. As you love a party, I love people, and wish them the best, even Bush, I just don't think he makes a good President. And believe me, his shortcomings will be covered up just like any other politician to include Kerry..but I can handle Kerry better in the White House this time in history better I've handled Bush.

Now why wouldn't I beleive Bush when he says he was in Alabama? Sorry until someone lies to me I have no reason to doubt them.

If you think Bush is no good fine, that's your right, but there's no reason to make things up about him. Deal with reality and the facts and there's not a problem.

Oliver...

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 03:55 PM

I took over a month off when I got married for the wedding and honeymoon. I got permiossion from my LT and made the time up afterwards. There's no signing in or out, and no written leave.