PDA

View Full Version : 3w



dolfan06
06-11-2002, 11:14 AM
when i go over to cyberhigh and lay some smack on laugher and tits, i get no response. think maybe they're waving the white flag and run out of things to say!?:D

3W
06-11-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
when i go over to cyberhigh and lay some smack on laugher and tits, i get no response. think maybe they're waving the white flag and run out of things to say!?:D

I get the same results and they also actually seem to be talking civilzed football with the Broncs fans for the most part...whats up with that?

dolfan06
06-11-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


I get the same results and they also actually seem to be talking civilzed football with the Broncs fans for the most part...whats up with that? everytime i used to get the back of my stepdads hand, i'd straighten up to. maybe they're tired of getting slapped around. i'm sure they made an agreement to ignore us!

dolfan06
06-11-2002, 11:37 AM
it seems as though our work there is done, nuts i was just getting on a roll!

3W
06-11-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
it seems as though our work there is done, nuts i was just getting on a roll!

LOL...don't worry, our work is not complete yet, we have many more boards to conquer...there still lies a huge task at hand before us

dolfan06
06-11-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


LOL...don't worry, our work is not complete yet, we have many more boards to conquer...there still lies a huge task at hand before us there's always the "darkside, but i don't know if i have the balls to go there. those people (things) are crazy!:goof: