PDA

View Full Version : If Kerry wins we CAN save money!!

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 02:15 AM
The man has been a Senator for what, 20 years? In all that time I have yet to hear anyone bring up anything that he actually DID as a Senator. So why should we expect him to do anything as President? As such, if he wins, we can just mothball the Whitehouse for 4 years. Let Congress and the Supremes slug it out until 2008, and then Hilary can run against McCain, which is apparently what everyone wants anyway.... :cool:

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 04:05 AM
The man has been a Senator for what, 20 years? In all that time I have yet to hear anyone bring up anything that he actually DID as a Senator. So why should we expect him to do anything as President? As such, if he wins, we can just mothball the Whitehouse for 4 years. Let Congress and the Supremes slug it out until 2008, and then Hilary can run against McCain, which is apparently what everyone wants anyway.... :cool:

You don't live in his state...duh...if he's been there that long, I'm sure those people are getting something in return..that's how most get reelected. Maybe if you're really interest, you should ask people from his district..instead of making these rambling type threats with no proof of anything..at least bring in his record in the senate and talk about that.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 09:19 AM
You don't live in his state...duh...if he's been there that long, I'm sure those people are getting something in return..that's how most get reelected. Maybe if you're really interest, you should ask people from his district..instead of making these rambling type threats with no proof of anything..at least bring in his record in the senate and talk about that.

Lol...every time someone brings up his voting record it's called an attack. Bottom line...is there a single bill or law with his name on it? In all the time he has served, there wasn't ONE thing he thought should be put into law? And how does a man get reelected in Mass? Get Ted Kennedy to support you. The Mass voters would elect a cocker spaniel if Ted Kennedy endorsed him.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 01:35 PM
Lol...every time someone brings up his voting record it's called an attack. Bottom line...is there a single bill or law with his name on it? In all the time he has served, there wasn't ONE thing he thought should be put into law? And how does a man get reelected in Mass? Get Ted Kennedy to support you. The Mass voters would elect a cocker spaniel if Ted Kennedy endorsed him.

You voted for Bush..pretty close comparison imho... :roflmao:

But as I said before, show us the proof he hasn't started or co authored a bill.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 03:42 PM
You voted for Bush..pretty close comparison imho... :roflmao:

But as I said before, show us the proof he hasn't started or co authored a bill.

Jesus Christ are you actually that clueless? The Senators that initiate a Bill which passes have their names ON the bill. There is no record that I can find of laws sponsored by John Kerry. I can show you laws by Lieberman...laws by McCain...but no Kerry laws. How very bold of the man who would be President.