PDA

View Full Version : What Dolphin QB



Dolfan984
06-11-2002, 04:03 PM
Which QB that had a minimum of 300 attempts, had the highest INT % in Dolphins history for a season, what year did he do it, and what was the %?

dolphan39
06-12-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Which QB that had a minimum of 300 attempts, had the highest INT % in Dolphins history for a season, what year did he do it, and what was the %? Since no one guessed, I will go with Dan Marino

dolfan06
06-12-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Since no one guessed, I will go with Dan Marino i made a guess last night, it was wrong, but what happened to my post. 984 knows i made one because i talked to him about it last night!:(

dolphan39
06-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i made a guess last night, it was wrong, but what happened to my post. 984 knows i made one because i talked to him about it last night!:( don't know, but I did not delete it :confused:

dolfan06
06-13-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
don't know, but I did not delete it :confused: it didn't change my post count, so its probably in here somewhere!:rolleyes:

dolphan39
06-14-2002, 09:50 AM
well I think Dan Marino is wrong after looking it up, but I do not have this exact stat, just # of INTs and attempts - 984 :confused:

Dolfan984
06-14-2002, 04:57 PM
It's not Dan Marino. I did not delete any posts. I can't in this forum anyway if I was going to.

baccarat
06-14-2002, 07:17 PM
Jay Fiedler`

dolfan06
06-15-2002, 03:43 AM
i know who it is, only because 984 told me! i thought it was rick norton!

dolphan39
06-17-2002, 10:33 AM
Bob Griese in '67 ?

dolfan06
06-17-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Bob Griese in '67 ? thats what 984 told me!

Dolfan984
06-17-2002, 03:19 PM
Yes it was Bob Griese in 1967, but what was the INT %?

dolphan39
06-17-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Yes it was Bob Griese in 1967, but what was the INT %? about a 5.44%

Dolfan984
06-17-2002, 04:16 PM
Correct :) Good job :)