ltfinfan
07-29-2004, 01:14 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc82.htm

:eek:

ohall
07-29-2004, 02:06 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc82.htm

:eek:

This guys so called past is going to do him in.

Oliver...

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 03:33 PM
do you guys know how many soldier don't like their officers, can you imagine him yelling at them and the other things an officer has to put his men through, they don't always like you for it..so I'll reserve judgement on it, just like you guys reserve judgement on Bush ducking out, opps, I mean playing Nat'l guard, and oh by the way I was off doing campaigning at some point during my time...Bottom line, one went, one didn't. One knows first hand about war..one didn't even want to get close.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 03:56 PM
do you guys know how many soldier don't like their officers, can you imagine him yelling at them and the other things an officer has to put his men through, they don't always like you for it..so I'll reserve judgement on it, just like you guys reserve judgement on Bush ducking out, opps, I mean playing Nat'l guard, and oh by the way I was off doing campaigning at some point during my time...Bottom line, one went, one didn't. One knows first hand about war..one didn't even want to get close.

FDR chose not to serve...he still made a pretty good wartime PResident.

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 05:34 PM
BS! Just another Right Wing plan to drag Kerry's name through the mud. I will continue to say this no matter what you think of Kerry did in Vietnam

AT LEAST HE HAD THE BALLS TO GO TO VIETNAM!

Section126
07-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Kerry is a fraud.....

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Bush is a fraud.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 06:48 PM
FDR chose not to serve...he still made a pretty good wartime PResident.

PhinPhan,,,Bush is no FDR...that's a insult to FDR.. :shakeno:

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 06:54 PM
PhinPhan,,,Bush is no FDR...that's a insult to FDR.. :shakeno:

I never said he was. The point is however that one of the most sucessful wars we've ever fought was under a President who CHOSE not to serve in the military. Thus proving that military service isn't a requirement for a President to RUN a war successfully.

ltfinfan
07-29-2004, 09:19 PM
BS! Just another Right Wing plan to drag Kerry's name through the mud. I will continue to say this no matter what you think of Kerry did in Vietnam

AT LEAST HE HAD THE BALLS TO GO TO VIETNAM!

wow nothing like following someone blindly huh?

TerryTate
07-29-2004, 09:51 PM
gee seems like a lot of his crewmates are up on stage right now...if they were coming out with such an anti-publication, im sure they wouldnt be there....

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 09:57 PM
gee seems like a lot of his crewmates are up on stage right now...if they were coming out with such an anti-publication, im sure they wouldnt be there....

Most of those opposed to him are fellow swift boat officers...his peers.

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 10:38 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/02/KerryBrothers-1.jpg

On June 1, 2004, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth sent a cease and desist letter to John Kerry for President, Inc. on behalf of 11 officers shown in the photograph, pointing out that using their images in a campaign advertisement "wrongfully and incorrectly suggests their present endorsement of his candidacy."

ohall
07-30-2004, 12:02 AM

You might want to re-think that thought process.

Oliver...

finfan54
07-30-2004, 09:21 AM

funny, clinton apologists say that when he was running for office that becuase he dodged the war, that he was right to do so.
Now its GW is missing for a couple of months and they have a cow.

who reallys cares? I want a leader who will fund our miltary and stop terrorism. What you hear from John Kerry are hollow words in a post 9-11 America.

finfan54
07-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Bush is a fraud.

prove it. give me details. Dont be lazy. Tell me somehting real. I doubt you can. The war in Iraq was approved by the UN and congress. that means Senator Kerry and his cohorts. Then he voted against supplying his troops.

AZNeilo
08-01-2004, 05:53 AM
Seriously this is funny...for a war that happened 40 years ago...man i can see how getting 2 out of 3 purple hearts for a shot in the foot self-inflicted and 20 people he had never met before the war supporting another canidate makes him unfit to run for president...

...how did we not see this before!!!

COMPLETE AND UNDER SARCASM...

I heard Bush once peed on a seat in a bar in Crawford. That's news!!! :tongue:

PhinPhan1227
08-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Seriously this is funny...for a war that happened 40 years ago...man i can see how getting 2 out of 3 purple hearts for a shot in the foot self-inflicted and 20 people he had never met before the war supporting another canidate makes him unfit to run for president...

...how did we not see this before!!!

COMPLETE AND UNDER SARCASM...

I heard Bush once peed on a seat in a bar in Crawford. That's news!!! :tongue:

"UNDER"="Utter"...just FYI.

Karl_12
08-01-2004, 12:20 PM
prove it. give me details. Dont be lazy. Tell me somehting real. I doubt you can. The war in Iraq was approved by the UN and congress. that means Senator Kerry and his cohorts. Then he voted against supplying his troops.President Bush gave false information to the UN and congress to get the ok into going to Iraq. Saddam did not have WMD not one was found. He made it sound like Saddam and Osama were in cahoots on 9/11 but they didn’t. That means he voluntarily sent American soldiers in to harms way for what? So Halliburton can get there grubby hands on there oil supply. Then you label people like Kerry a "flip-flopper" for being against this war of choice. Kerry and the congress were lied to when he found out the truth he changed his mind, it is called making an educated decision. Instead of drinking the Kool-Aid the Bush administration is handing out he is thinking for himself.

He keeps telling the American people that his tax cuts are working, they aren't doing crap. They only help if you are in the top one percent. He is the first President since Hubert Hoover to have a net job loss.

Ok tell me how Kerry is a fraud. Oh and is if you going to say how he protested the Vietnam war after he served, just remember where and what Bush was doing around the same time.

PhinPhan1227
08-01-2004, 12:37 PM
President Bush gave false information to the UN and congress to get the ok into going to Iraq. Saddam did not have WMD not one was found. He made it sound like Saddam and Osama were in cahoots on 9/11 but they didn’t. That means he voluntarily sent American soldiers in to harms way for what? So Halliburton can get there grubby hands on there oil supply. Then you label people like Kerry a "flip-flopper" for being against this war of choice. Kerry and the congress were lied to when he found out the truth he changed his mind, it is called making an educated decision. Instead of drinking the Kool-Aid the Bush administration is handing out he is thinking for himself.

He keeps telling the American people that his tax cuts are working, they aren't doing crap. They only help if you are in the top one percent. He is the first President since Hubert Hoover to have a net job loss.

Ok tell me how Kerry is a fraud. Oh and is if you going to say how he protested the Vietnam war after he served, just remember where and what Bush was doing around the same time.

According to the Senate Democrats you intend to vote for, Bush did NOT lie. Are you now calling them liars as well?