PDA

View Full Version : Chew on this!

themole
07-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Learn these facts to properly debate our misguided friends & family before election time !!!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.

That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following ...

FDR...
led us into World War II.
Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
>From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,
an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman...
finished that war and started one in Korea,
North Korea never attacked us.
>From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,
an average of 18,334 per year.

John F. Kennedy...
started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson...
turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
>From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton...
went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent,
Bosnia never attacked us.
He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a
platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.
Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked US!
President Bush has ...
liberated two countries,
crushed the Taliban,
crippled al-Qaida,
put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran
and North Korea without firing
a shot, and captured a terrorist who
slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining
about how long the war is taking, but...
It took less time to take Iraq
than it took Janet Reno to take the
Branch Davidian compound.
That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of
chemical weapons in Iraq for less
time than it took Hillary Clinton to
find her Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division
and the Marines to destroy the Medina
Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy
to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at
Chappaquiddick, drowning Mary Jo.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took
to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB!
The Military moral is high!

The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to
realize the facts.

PASS IT ON.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 03:58 PM
That's easy, Bush didn't refund the help for cops bill putting 100,000 cops on the streets as Cliinton did, which cut down crime..Bush perfer to pay the price in Jails which is more expensive in the long run. So Detriot and many cities pay the price. If your president don't take care of business at home first, the foundation crumbles..crime 101.

We attacked Japan first, but then the Germans were attempting to conquer the whole world and stated so..so since we were in the war, we help stop that too. Was Iraq a threat to conquer the world..mmmm good question..just can't find a answer for that one.

Now this has been stated over and over, but some just forget.

Al queda attacked us. We go to Afgan.
Now the Whitehouse wants to take central Middle East, lets get Saddam while we're there. But what do we tell the American people

That they supported OLB and Al qaida and if any one questions us, we'll tell them they're not patriotic.
They have WMD's and will sell it to Al Qaida, we will tie Saddam to OLB by any means neccessary.

We couldn't show credible evidence of this to other countries, our allies, so we say they have ties with Saddam with selling stuff to cover for any not joinning us.
So we go to war in Iraq, couldn't find anything, haven't liberated it from anything, people are still getting killed everyday there..still a mini war going on.

Our own commissions said there were not connection with Al qaida.

So now we get:
We went to liberate the country from a mean dictator. The people are better off.
Sounds like a changed story from the original intent..but that's okay because he's republician..if clinton would have done that, you guys would have screem bloody murder.

Lessons in History show any time you do something there's equally reaction that may be or not good in the long run..right now, we've help recruit more Al qaida type people. I'm not sure when this will either hurt us or not..so I don't think we've crippled anything, the original are being replaced everyday, to include loonies who's cutting off people heads.. Was this the right war to fight..??? OLB, who attacked us, for some reason is still out there..but hey, Bush liberated Iraq...and the attacker on American soil goes unpunished..someone who couldn't even leave his country, even when it safe to assume we would win the Iraq, was really a big threat to us. Saddam wasn't like by his Muslium brothers around him, he was non religious until it suited him, Mmm, sounds like someone else I know, anyway..Saddam feared for his life, that's why he didn't leave Iraq, other countries would have killed him just as fast.
You guy needs to go back and read the history of the USA and Iraq in terms of Saddam...You need to understand some basic truth..starting with Saddam and us were on the same side at one point...go from there and you'll see what I'm talking about..but that's another subject.

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 04:51 PM
We attacked Japan first, but then the Germans were attempting to conquer the whole world and stated so..so since we were in the war, we help stop that too. Was Iraq a threat to conquer the world..mmmm good question..just can't find a answer for that one.

Um...no...we did NOT attack Japan first. No way, no how, nope nope nope.

Karl_12
07-29-2004, 05:30 PM
So just because there were four more solders killed than people murdered in the city of Detroit that justifies the soldiers deaths? Try telling that to their loved ones.

Ummm you do realize that Germany declared war on us first don't you? Saddam didn't declare war on us in September 11, Osama Bin Laddan and the Taliban did.

The reason we went into Korea is because they were in the UN and the communist north attack the south. We went in there with the UN to help South Korea with other UN countries.

Ike Eisenhower put military advisers in Vietnam first, Then JFK put more in. Before he was murdered he was going to pull them out. Vietnam was LBJ's mess.

You listen to Sean Hannity to much the 9-11 Commission said that their was no evidence that Sudan offered Osama to Clinton. That is a lie. "We have not found any reliable evidence to support the Sudanese claim." (9-11 Commission)

Iraq had no ties with OBL or al-Qaida , none.

W kicked weapons inspectors out of Iraq before they could finish there job and we have found 0 WMD.

We didn't find Saddam the Kurds found Saddam and told us; you make it sound like W him self went out and tracked him down. We spent more time in Iraq looking for WMD's than we have OBL the guy who planned 9-11.

Could you post your source that says Bush got weapons inspectors in North Korea? Because I have heard nothing about it and if it did happen it would have been big news.

The problem I have why we are over there is that the President said that Saddam had WMD and is going to use them. To date none found 900 US soldiers dead. Not to mention wounded and Iraqi civilians killed or injured. I have friends in the military that are over there now and I don't want them to be killed on the base of lies and oil.

The Commander in Chief is not doing a great job.

themole
07-29-2004, 06:21 PM
So just because there were four more solders killed than people murdered in the city of Detroit that justifies the soldiers deaths? Try telling that to their loved ones.

Ummm you do realize that Germany declared war on us first don't you? Saddam didn't declare war on us in September 11, Osama Bin Laddan and the Taliban did.

The reason we went into Korea is because they were in the UN and the communist north attack the south. We went in there with the UN to help South Korea with other UN countries.

Ike Eisenhower put military advisers in Vietnam first, Then JFK put more in. Before he was murdered he was going to pull them out. Vietnam was LBJ's mess.

You listen to Sean Hannity to much the 9-11 Commission said that their was no evidence that Sudan offered Osama to Clinton. That is a lie. "We have not found any reliable evidence to support the Sudanese claim." (9-11 Commission)

W kicked weapons inspectors out of Iraq before they could finish there job and we have found 0 WMD.

We didn't find Saddam the Kurds found Saddam and told us; you make it sound like W him self went out and tracked him down. We spent more time in Iraq looking for WMD's than we have OBL the guy who planned 9-11.

Could you post your source that says Bush got weapons inspectors in North Korea? Because I have heard nothing about it and if it did happen it would have been big news.

The problem I have why we are over there is that the President said that Saddam had WMD and is going to use them. To date none found 900 US soldiers dead. Not to mention wounded and Iraqi civilians killed or injured. I have friends in the military that are over there now and I don't want them to be killed on the base of lies and oil.

You poor misguided, democratic, kerry indoctrinated child.
:shakeno:

Here's what I care about: "We will hunt down and KILL International Terrorism when and where ever we find it!"

Iraq today, Iran tomorrow! Coverty..Overtly makes no difference to me.

I've heard nothing but hate and lies coming from the mouths of that cesspool that is called the democratic convention. What a hoot and a holler. :lol:

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 06:39 PM

Last document I saw had Kennedy INCREASING the troop presence in Vietnam. So back up your statemtn that he was going to pull out.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Um...no...we did NOT attack Japan first. No way, no how, nope nope nope.

Do you remember the bombs, 2 of them..that was in response to Perl Harbor..we went at Japan first, pay back and then we joined the German war..Don't they teach history in school anymore? :D

BigFinFan
07-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Do you remember the bombs, 2 of them..that was in response to Perl Harbor..we went at Japan first, pay back and then we joined the German war..Don't they teach history in school anymore? :D

Your response is contradictory - "that was in response to Perl Harbor".

They attacked us first!

themole
07-29-2004, 09:01 PM

:roflmao: EVIDENTLY...not in Maryland!

PhinPhan1227
07-29-2004, 10:00 PM

Ah...English must be your 2nd language. You must have meant that AFTER Japan attacked US, we went after them first, and THEN went after Germany. Is that what you meant to write?

MDFINFAN
07-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Ah...English must be your 2nd language. You must have meant that AFTER Japan attacked US, we went after them first, and THEN went after Germany. Is that what you meant to write?

What are all ya talking about, that's exactly what I said..someone stated we didn't go at Japan first..

I corrected them and said yes we did, we responded to their attack of Perl Harbor and then we got into the German war...reread the threat and then you'll understand my response. I forgot, repub's can't read, it's a Bush thing..just like he talks..ignorance is the way of the world as long as you're willing to go to war with someone, that's support to make you strong..that's the more easiest thing to do, send someone elses kids to war..that's not strenght. Strenght is finishing the job you started OBL attacked us. and we don't have justice yet...we detour to Iraq...because they tried to kill Bush's father..There have not been any credible proof of Iraq connection with the attack on us..even B. OReily wouldn't send his children to defend that war..the correct war was on Al qaida..that was right and just. Saddam was in a box and couldn't get out of it..HE WAS NO THREAT TO US. Any time he moved we sent bombs and he went back into his cuppy hole..notice that they didn't have much of a army to defend themselves..or was that fact lost on you guys..You're making excuses for incompotence , oh but he goes to war...is that how you guys defind your manhood? Oh yea, I forget none of you volunteer to go over, but we believe in War so much..prove it..join the armed force..I served will most of you..this is your chance to defend something you believe in so much..go to Iraq...or sit back and hide behind the young men and women who are over there taking care of business as best they can. the military is defintely trying to recruit, that's why you've heard rumors of a draft, but if all the men who believe in this war go join up, you won't have to worry about it. I put my mouth and life on the line by serving, so I feel I've earned the right to speak about it. If you haven't but are puffing your chest out about something other men and women are doing..let me stop..even when I was in the Military I use to hear people who wouldn't join but was ready for me to go to war for them...they are punks to me..

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 12:26 AM
What are all ya talking about, that's exactly what I said..someone stated we didn't go at Japan first..

I corrected them and said yes we did, we responded to their attack of Perl Harbor and then we got into the German war...reread the threat and then you'll understand my response. I forgot, repub's can't read, it's a Bush thing..just like he talks..ignorance is the way of the world as long as you're willing to go to war with someone, that's support to make you strong..that's the more easiest thing to do, send someone elses kids to war..that's not strenght. Strenght is finishing the job you started OBL attacked us. and we don't have justice yet...we detour to Iraq...because they tried to kill Bush's father..There have not been any credible proof of Iraq connection with the attack on us..even B. OReily wouldn't send his children to defend that war..the correct war was on Al qaida..that was right and just. Saddam was in a box and couldn't get out of it..HE WAS NO THREAT TO US. Any time he moved we sent bombs and he went back into his cuppy hole..notice that they didn't have much of a army to defend themselves..or was that fact lost on you guys..You're making excuses for incompotence , oh but he goes to war...is that how you guys defind your manhood? Oh yea, I forget none of you volunteer to go over, but we believe in War so much..prove it..join the armed force..I served will most of you..this is your chance to defend something you believe in so much..go to Iraq...or sit back and hide behind the young men and women who are over there taking care of business as best they can. the military is defintely trying to recruit, that's why you've heard rumors of a draft, but if all the men who believe in this war go join up, you won't have to worry about it. I put my mouth and life on the line by serving, so I feel I've earned the right to speak about it. If you haven't but are puffing your chest out about something other men and women are doing..let me stop..even when I was in the Military I use to hear people who wouldn't join but was ready for me to go to war for them...they are punks to me..

#1-This is what you wrote..."We attacked Japan first, but then the Germans were attempting to conquer the whole world and stated so..so since we were in the war, we help stop that too. " I can only go by what you write.

#2-Rampant ignorance. Once again, you highlight your lack of knowledge in your comments on Afghanistan.

#3-You still haven't told us what your MOS and unit was.

themole
07-30-2004, 12:52 PM
#1-This is what you wrote..."We attacked Japan first, but then the Germans were attempting to conquer the whole world and stated so..so since we were in the war, we help stop that too. " I can only go by what you write.

#2-Rampant ignorance. Once again, you highlight your lack of knowledge in your comments on Afghanistan.

#3-You still haven't told us what your MOS and unit was.

#3- This is the one I'm most interested in. :evil:

Meatwad
07-30-2004, 01:08 PM
Learn these facts to properly debate our misguided friends & family before election time !!!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.

That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following ...

FDR...
led us into World War II.
Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
>From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,
an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman...
finished that war and started one in Korea,
North Korea never attacked us.
>From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,
an average of 18,334 per year.

John F. Kennedy...
started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.

Johnson...
turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
>From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton...
went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent,
Bosnia never attacked us.
He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a
platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.
Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked US!
President Bush has ...
liberated two countries,
crushed the Taliban,
crippled al-Qaida,
put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran
and North Korea without firing
a shot, and captured a terrorist who
slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining
about how long the war is taking, but...
It took less time to take Iraq
than it took Janet Reno to take the
Branch Davidian compound.
That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of
chemical weapons in Iraq for less
time than it took Hillary Clinton to
find her Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division
and the Marines to destroy the Medina
Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy
to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at
Chappaquiddick, drowning Mary Jo.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took
to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB!
The Military moral is high!

The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to
realize the facts.

PASS IT ON.
So, because some presidents like Johnson made huge mistakes in the past, it is ok for Bush to make them and we should vote for him? :shakeno: Explain to me why we went into Iraq. Give me one logical reason.

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 02:35 PM
So, because some presidents like Johnson made huge mistakes in the past, it is ok for Bush to make them and we should vote for him? :shakeno: Explain to me why we went into Iraq. Give me one logical reason.

The only way to end terrorism long term is to bring stability, freedom and prosperity to the region. A stable, free and prosperous Iraq will go a LONG way towards achieving that.

Meatwad
07-30-2004, 02:50 PM
The only way to end terrorism long term is to bring stability, freedom and prosperity to the region. A stable, free and prosperous Iraq will go a LONG way towards achieving that.
You can't end terrorism, it will always be around. I can't see Iraq ever being stable, free and prosperous and even if that did occur, it will take years and years just to get it as stable as it was before we went in. You say it will end terrorism in the long term, but it seems like it's multiplying terrorism in the present. catching the man responsible for the towers coming down, that will go a long way to stopping terrorism, maybe they should have put all of their efforts at that instead of most of their efforts on this war.

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 03:04 PM
You can't end terrorism, it will always be around. I can't see Iraq ever being stable, free and prosperous and even if that did occur, it will take years and years just to get it as stable as it was before we went in. You say it will end terrorism in the long term, but it seems like it's multiplying terrorism in the present. catching the man responsible for the towers coming down, that will go a long way to stopping terrorism, maybe they should have put all of their efforts at that instead of most of their efforts on this war.

Al Quida isn't a centralized organization...it's a loose confederation of terrorist groups. Catch Osama and you provide the terrorists with a martyr...congrats. And actually yes, you CAN end terrorism. Free, prosperous people don't strap bombs to their chests. People with decent prospects don't strap bombs to their chests. Can't make Iraq a stable democracy? Same thing was said about Japan circa 1945. Go to a decent library and look up some editorials from then. Same arguments, and just as wrong.

Meatwad
07-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Al Quida isn't a centralized organization...it's a loose confederation of terrorist groups. Catch Osama and you provide the terrorists with a martyr...congrats. And actually yes, you CAN end terrorism. Free, prosperous people don't strap bombs to their chests. People with decent prospects don't strap bombs to their chests. Can't make Iraq a stable democracy? Same thing was said about Japan circa 1945. Go to a decent library and look up some editorials from then. Same arguments, and just as wrong.
Even though I don't think Iraq will ever be free,stable, and prosperous, I know it is a possibility. But how long do you think it will take for that to happen? How long did it take Japan to get all 3 of those? You can't make everyone in the world happy, so there will always be terrorism, no matter how hard you try to stop it. Are you saying its better for osama to be out there because at least he won't be a martyr to his followers? I say better to have a dead martyr than a smart leader who will come up w/ new ways to attack our soil.

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 03:33 PM
Even though I don't think Iraq will ever be free,stable, and prosperous, I know it is a possibility. But how long do you think it will take for that to happen? How long did it take Japan to get all 3 of those? You can't make everyone in the world happy, so there will always be terrorism, no matter how hard you try to stop it. Are you saying its better for osama to be out there because at least he won't be a martyr to his followers? I say better to have a dead martyr than a smart leader who will come up w/ new ways to attack our soil.

No, I would be happy to see Osama caught. But it won't change anything in the grand scheme of things. Actually Osama didn't plan 9/11, that was KHALID SHAIKH MOHAMMED. Osama is the face behind Al Quida...he's a recruiting poster. As for Iraq, it took us 7 years to get Japan up and running. Japan had to deal with a decimated economy that had no natural resources. Iraq on the other hand can have a positive economic output in the very near future due to it's oil output. And it's not about making averyone in the world happy. You just have to give everyone a little hope, and a little opportunity. Is everyone in America happy? Yet how many terrorists have we produced in the last 50 years? People have the hope of a happy life. They have the chance for a happy life. That's frequently enough to keep people from strapping on the C4.

Meatwad
07-30-2004, 03:41 PM
No, I would be happy to see Osama caught. But it won't change anything in the grand scheme of things. Actually Osama didn't plan 9/11, that was KHALID SHAIKH MOHAMMED. Osama is the face behind Al Quida...he's a recruiting poster. As for Iraq, it took us 7 years to get Japan up and running. Japan had to deal with a decimated economy that had no natural resources. Iraq on the other hand can have a positive economic output in the very near future due to it's oil output. And it's not about making averyone in the world happy. You just have to give everyone a little hope, and a little opportunity. Is everyone in America happy? Yet how many terrorists have we produced in the last 50 years? People have the hope of a happy life. They have the chance for a happy life. That's frequently enough to keep people from strapping on the C4.
Very true, but how many countries are we going to have to invade to make that possible? If Iraq is up and running smoothly in 5 years I will be surprised. If all osama is is a recruiting poster, than it will still help by him being caught. If we are going to try to stop all this terrorism, we need the UN w/ us. We can't do it by ourselves. That's why we need a new President because Bush has done nothing to improve foreign relations.

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 04:13 PM
Very true, but how many countries are we going to have to invade to make that possible? If Iraq is up and running smoothly in 5 years I will be surprised. If all osama is is a recruiting poster, than it will still help by him being caught. If we are going to try to stop all this terrorism, we need the UN w/ us. We can't do it by ourselves. That's why we need a new President because Bush has done nothing to improve foreign relations.

Having other countries "with us" didn't keep 9/11 from happening. On the other hand, the threat of invasion has already caused SEVERAL nations to alter their policies concerning freedoms for their people.

Meatwad
07-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Having other countries "with us" didn't keep 9/11 from happening. On the other hand, the threat of invasion has already caused SEVERAL nations to alter their policies concerning freedoms for their people.
"Having other countries 'with us' didn't keep 9/11 from happening." Thats kind of foolish. Piss away relations w/ the united nations because they couldn't prevent something that we couldn't prevent? Don't you think it is better to have all of those counries WITH us? We aren't the only country that matters on this planet. Bush has burned a lot of bridges. We need to start making friends again, and nobody is willing to befriend us w/ Bush in the oval office. "the threat of invasion has already caused SEVERAL nations to alter their policies" I don't know of anything about this, that would be a positive if true. could you give me a link if you have one? thanks.

Marino1983
07-30-2004, 04:51 PM
I've heard nothing but hate and lies coming from the mouths of that cesspool that is called the democratic convention. What a hoot and a holler. :lol:

No YOU are mistaken mole ...

The "cesspool" hasn't been set-up / started yet,, and unfortunately for New York City, they will have to smell all kinds of right- wing SH!T the last week in August !!!!

;)

:D

Marino1983

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 05:32 PM
"Having other countries 'with us' didn't keep 9/11 from happening." Thats kind of foolish. Piss away relations w/ the united nations because they couldn't prevent something that we couldn't prevent? Don't you think it is better to have all of those counries WITH us? We aren't the only country that matters on this planet. Bush has burned a lot of bridges. We need to start making friends again, and nobody is willing to befriend us w/ Bush in the oval office. "the threat of invasion has already caused SEVERAL nations to alter their policies" I don't know of anything about this, that would be a positive if true. could you give me a link if you have one? thanks.

Having countries like us is great. Having our enemies fear us is better. Already WMD's have been eliminated in Libya and The Sudan post 9/11. In Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and a few other Middle East nations civil liberty programs have been instituted by the respective governments involved. They are small steps, but they are progress. Regional voting, more expanded education, that sort of thing.

AZNeilo
08-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Would like to volunteer for a war...or even to be in the service. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have died just to go conquer another country so we can get rich. What a waste of a good life.

PhinPhan1227
08-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Would like to volunteer for a war...or even to be in the service. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have died just to go conquer another country so we can get rich. What a waste of a good life.

I served in the Army. I did so in the full knowledge that if I was deployed into combat it would almost certainly not be to protect our shores, but to protect our interests. It's not about making us rich, it's about maintaining our standard of living. Virtually every war ever fought has been about resources or land. Thinking otherwise is just naive.

themole
08-01-2004, 08:02 PM

Been there done that. 1968-1974, US Army.

I see that you are 23, I think it's time for you to consider serving. It is every generations obligation to pay the price of liberity. Man enough?

CirclingWagons
08-02-2004, 02:06 AM
Been there done that. 1968-1974, US Army.

I see that you are 23, I think it's time for you to consider serving. It is every generations obligation to pay the price of liberity. Man enough?
"It ain't me, it ain't me....I ain't no senator's son."

themole
08-02-2004, 04:36 PM

Meatwad, how is it and why is it that you are such a fan of a failed institution such as the UN?

Either you are to young to have followed them through out their history to realize they have crapped in the face of the US with most of their decisions... or...perhaps, you put the general welfare of the world over the general welfare of this nation.

The goals of the UN are in direct conflict the ideals of any patriotic Constitution loving US citizen.

You may ask...how is that?

My reply: In a word "SOVEREIGNTY". Ponder that word for a while!

themole
08-02-2004, 04:51 PM
"It ain't me, it ain't me....I ain't no senator's son."

:lol: CW...I see you have a well rounded taste for music.

While CCR was one of my all time favorite groups, Johns one and only protest song rubbed me wrong. I'm not entirley sure the gist of that particular song was true. I went through basic training with doctors, lawyers and a representitives son. Most from the great state of Pennsylvania for some reason.

themole
08-02-2004, 04:53 PM
No YOU are mistaken mole ...

The "cesspool" hasn't been set-up / started yet,, and unfortunately for New York City, they will have to smell all kinds of right- wing SH!T the last week in August !!!!

;)

:D

Marino1983

Would it be asking to much if I were to ask you to BEHAVE!
:evil: ;)

PhinPhan1227
08-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Meatwad, how is it and why is it that you are such a fan of a failed institution such as the UN?

Either you are to young to have followed them through out their history to realize they have crapped in the face of the US with most of their decisions... or...perhaps, you put the general welfare of the world over the general welfare of this nation.

The goals of the UN are in direct conflict the ideals of any patriotic Constitution loving US citizen.

You may ask...how is that?

My reply: In a word "SOVEREIGNTY". Ponder that word for a while!

Considering that if the US collapsed tomorrow the rest of the world would follow within 24 hours, the general welfare of the US IS the general welfare of the world.

themole
08-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Considering that if the US collapsed tomorrow the rest of the world would follow within 24 hours, the general welfare of the US IS the general welfare of the world.

Thank you 1227.