PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that this trade is good?

Prime
07-29-2004, 05:09 PM
I trade Qb Aaron Brooks,Rb Warrick Dunn,Wr Santana Moss for

Qb Tom Brady,Rb TJ Duckett,Wr Marcus Robinson.Ashley Lelie is a free agent so i thought i would dump Robinson and get Lelie. What do you guys think?

inFINSible
07-29-2004, 05:12 PM
i think you're in the wrong forum. ;)

Prime
07-29-2004, 05:57 PM
With over 40 views and none of them replied. Come on guys i need your help. PLEASE

mee
07-30-2004, 12:28 AM
I'd take the Brooks/Dunn/Moss combo if given the choice.

In that trade I'd say there are

Two every week starters (Brady, Moss)
Three situational players (Dunn, Duckett, Brooks)
And one reach player (Robinson)

MikeO
07-30-2004, 12:54 AM
I trade Qb Aaron Brooks,Rb Warrick Dunn,Wr Santana Moss for

Qb Tom Brady,Rb TJ Duckett,Wr Marcus Robinson.Ashley Lelie is a free agent so i thought i would dump Robinson and get Lelie. What do you guys think?
Brady is nothing special when it comes to fantasy football. With Dillion on the team his numbers will drop. Brooks has talent around him and could have a huge year.

Dunn/Duckett is a wash.

If your league has a scoring system in which you gain points for RETURN YARDS, then Moss is a friggin gold mine! If not, Moss is still a better option than Robinson.

I wouldn't do that trade. Brooks and Moss are the best players out of the 6. I would keep both!

Anthony3454
07-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Don't let Moss and Brooks go for Robinson and Brady. Moss is much better than Robinson and Brooks is much better than Brady when it comes to fantasy. Dunn and Duckett are about even. Still pickup Lelie though, he's going to have a breakout year.

Denverfinfan
08-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Bad trade