PDA

View Full Version : The media is so dishonest.....

Section126
07-30-2004, 12:03 AM
I have been watching conventions since I have been interested in politics...and they never say that a speech sucked....they always say that the nominee's speech is always a home run......

I will give credit.....Even though that Al Gore was full of crap...his speech at the 2000 convention was a very good speech......

John Kerry's sucked BIGTIME to quote Dick Cheney.....

Kerry's speech was horrible, and had a bunch of platitudes and contradictions.....

This guy is a complete TOOL.

Clumpy
07-30-2004, 12:18 AM
Media includes the Facist News Channel correct?

Kamikaze
07-30-2004, 12:24 AM
I have been watching conventions since I have been interested in politics...and they never say that a speech sucked....they always say that the nominee's speech is always a home run......

I will give credit.....Even though that Al Gore was full of crap...his speech at the 2000 convention was a very good speech......

John Kerry's sucked BIGTIME to quote Dick Cheney.....

Kerry's speech was horrible, and had a bunch of platitudes and contradictions.....

This guy is a complete TOOL.

My god, you spew epithet after epithet. You make my Bush bashing look domesticated by comparison.

Section126
07-30-2004, 12:24 AM
Media includes the Facist News Channel correct?

and the Communist News Network also.

Section126
07-30-2004, 12:25 AM
My god, you spew epithet after apithet. You make my Bush bashing look domesticated by comparison.

I do that on purpose........and because it's true.

CirclingWagons
07-30-2004, 12:27 AM
and don't forget Nothing But Crap....they ALL serve endless amounts of bullsh!t and people eat it up

Kamikaze
07-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I do that on purpose........and because it's true.

My Bush bashing is true too. I guess we're at some kind of impasse!

Section126
07-30-2004, 12:31 AM
and don't forget Nothing But Crap....they ALL serve endless amounts of bullsh!t and people eat it up

That is so true!!!!!

Why is it that I can be honest and tell you that Gore's 2000 speech was great (although I disagreed with it), but when I tell you that Kerry's sucked....I am being biased?

Barak Obama's speech was great .....

Edwards was okay...I might have been a little harsh on him...I was probably a little to demanding on the brek girl........

BUT Kerry's was absolutely CRAP!!!!

He even stole lines from Dick Cheney's 2000 convention speech......("Help is on the Way")

Section126
07-30-2004, 12:32 AM
My Bush bashing is true too. I guess we're at some kind of impasse!

Ok...lets call it a draw........ :D

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 12:33 AM
My god, you spew epithet after apithet. You make my Bush bashing look domesticated by comparison.

Lol...that's good old Gutenberg Bible type spelling!!!

Kamikaze
07-30-2004, 12:35 AM
Lol...that's good old Gutenberg Bible type spelling!!!

Typoes are a bane. Fixed.

PhinPhan1227
07-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Typoes are a bane. Fixed.

Aw man, I liked it better the other way. I'm a big proponent of spelling as it was done in the first days of the printing press.

iceblizzard69
07-30-2004, 12:55 AM
I don't know why the Bush lovers bash the media so much. They have FOX News which just sucks up to Bush all day. FNC is perfect for right wingers who want to see news that is catered towards the far right!

Kamikaze
07-30-2004, 12:58 AM
Aw man, I liked it better the other way. I'm a big proponent of spelling as it was done in the first days of the printing press.

You should be happy I make any effort at all to properly use the modern English language. The Internet is a cesspool of bad English, including Finheaven.

(I should really start using smilies sometime. You can't really tell when I'm being sarcastic or serious. Dry am I.)

ohall
07-30-2004, 01:11 AM
I don't know why the Bush lovers bash the media so much. They have FOX News which just sucks up to Bush all day. FNC is perfect for right wingers who want to see news that is catered towards the far right!

Hmm let's see, let's say what you imply is true, which it's not. 1 cable news channel out of 3 is conservative. NBC, CBS, and ABC are liberal news sources. Those 3 get the most viewership by far.

It's not even close, the truth is not being told on a daily basis in this country. The stories are getting a liberal leaning opinion, and most ppl don't even get that.

Oliver...

finfan54
07-30-2004, 08:15 AM
I actually thought kerry gave a pretty good speech. he was good rifling off lie after lie and talking about how he wants GW to be postivie while ripping him in the same sentence time after time. The media goes gagga over it and never challenges anything he says. Nothing! thats what you get from the katie Courics of the world.

But have no fear ladies...........Bush is going to do some great things! Just be patient! John kerry wont know what hit him!

finfan54
07-30-2004, 08:18 AM

If you cant see it, then you are blind. Its that simple. Lets take Theresa Heinz kerry for instance, do you think If Laura Bush was a billionare we wouldnt hear teh repeated BS everyday about how she is bad for america cus she is rich? Not one peep out of ABC,NBC,C.............BS.

Section126
07-30-2004, 08:29 AM
I forgot that part!!!!!!

(paraphrasing)

John Kerry: "I say to bush....let's be positive in this campaign.......scumbag."

OR

John Kerry: "We are the campaign of hope......but we are all going to be in a depression and we are all gonna die because of terrorism."