PDA

View Full Version : Hello Shiva....LOL!!!!



bigbry
06-13-2002, 10:50 PM
Keep searching.


BB

dolfan06
06-14-2002, 03:25 AM
who's shiva?

inFINSible
06-14-2002, 12:06 PM
kick her AZZ, BB! I'm watching!

bigbry
06-14-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
who's shiva?

Its the person I'm toying with at BBI in the insult contest. This is just the 1st round, so you cant pull out your heavy guns. But I believe I'm far enough ahead I could coast in. LOL !!

To Shiva-----
Are you reading this Shiva????? Insulted again. Damn, you cant research me without getting slammed.


BB

bigbry
06-14-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
kick her AZZ, BB! I'm watching!

Thanks infins'. I'm trying to keep with the original rules of the Tournament. Shiva has not.


BB

Dozerdog
06-14-2002, 05:07 PM
Whatever you do, Don't coast! Voters are fickle- if they know you are holding back- there may be a backlash!

It's like the old Roman Colusium. The bloodier, the better!:evil:

bigbry
06-14-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Whatever you do, Don't coast! Voters are fickle- if they know you are holding back- there may be a backlash!





"It's like the old Roman Colusium. The bloodier, the better!:evil: "


ROFLMAO!! Hey man. Congrats on the win. I tell ya, whoever wins this thing will deserve it.


BB

3W
06-14-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by bigbry



ROFLMAO!! Hey man. Congrats on the win. I tell ya, whoever wins this thing will deserve it.


BB

Yo BB..whatup. You are doing a commendable job at the BBI in the contest, keep it up I am sure that you will emerge the victor...hell, you have my vote for just having to take 4 hours out your day to read one of Shiva's posts........

bigbry
06-15-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Yo BB..whatup. You are doing a commendable job at the BBI in the contest, keep it up I am sure that you will emerge the victor...hell, you have my vote for just having to take 4 hours out your day to read one of Shiva's posts........

No ****! Those posts of hers are just to damn long. I wonder if she ever caught on that I stoped reading them LOL!!! Say there Brotha guess who I face if the voters give me the nod? ;)


BB

Sniper
06-15-2002, 01:34 AM
Bri,

I think you and Cap are doing/did a great job. Cap got my vote and if you keep it up you will win mine as well. I also think inFINS did a good job too and he should have won. He was much more original.

bigbry
06-15-2002, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sniper
[B]Bri,

Hey man! Where U been? You're in that Tourney, right?


BB:)

Sniper
06-15-2002, 01:45 AM
Hi Bry,

I've been very busy lately with some unfortunate family circumstances and work.

I'm not in the tourney... All the spots were already filled. Maybe next year...

bigbry
06-15-2002, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sniper
[B]Hi Bry,

I've been very busy lately with some unfortunate family circumstances and work

Sorry to hear that. Anything we can do? If so please E-Mail me.


BB

Sniper
06-15-2002, 01:59 AM
Thanks Bri... my Grandfather is rerminally ill and probably only has a few days if that left. We knew it was coming for a few months now and are prepared for it as much as we can be. I saw him last Sunday and he pretty much said he was ready to go.

Anyhow... I like your strategy with Shiva... not too many people will read his long posts all the way through. Short, pithy insulting comebacks are always good vs that.

bigbry
06-15-2002, 02:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sniper
[B]Thanks Bri...

Well, its sounds like you are close to your Grandad. And thats cool.
But those are trying times. Hang in there friend.


BB

Sniper
06-15-2002, 02:16 AM
3W is beating the hell out of Numbskull!

3W
:judge:
Numbskull

dolfan06
06-15-2002, 03:40 AM
alas, i missed out on all the fun!

3W
06-15-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by bigbry


No ****! Those posts of hers are just to damn long. I wonder if she ever caught on that I stoped reading them LOL!!! Say there Brotha guess who I face if the voters give me the nod? ;)


BB

Oh man, you're kidding me...I didn't want to have to dig into my good material until the finals but it looks like I will be tested early so I better break out with the big guns..LOL.

...it'll be like the Thrilla-n-Manilla to the 3rd power....LOL.

3W
06-15-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Thanks Bri... my Grandfather is rerminally ill and probably only has a few days if that left. We knew it was coming for a few months now and are prepared for it as much as we can be. I saw him last Sunday and he pretty much said he was ready to go.

Anyhow... I like your strategy with Shiva... not too many people will read his long posts all the way through. Short, pithy insulting comebacks are always good vs that.

Hi Snipe, so sorry about your grandfather, thoughts and prayers to you and your family my good friend.

dolfan06
06-15-2002, 01:15 PM
i wonder why i don't get an email when somebody posts on this thread!!!!!!!

3W
06-15-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wonder why i don't get an email when somebody posts on this thread!!!!!!!

Not to worry 06...I just gave everyone from "The Darkside" your email so you should be getting swamped with emails shortly...LOL:lol:

3W
06-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Relax...just kidding, just kidding...LOL:rocker:

dolfan06
06-16-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Not to worry 06...I just gave everyone from "The Darkside" your email so you should be getting swamped with emails shortly...LOL:lol: that would be a primo way to get to somebody. you better be kidding, you little peter puffer!:eek:

Sniper
06-17-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


Hi Snipe, so sorry about your grandfather, thoughts and prayers to you and your family my good friend.

Thank you 3W

3W
06-17-2002, 11:40 AM
Hey Snipe, I just smoked Numbskull, 22-2 in the voting. That was an extremely boring round. The only way it could have gotten anymore boring is if I had to go against that Booty bandit 06. Bawahaaa!! 06..whatsup! Relax, just kidding, just kidding:D

dolfan06
06-17-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Hey Snipe, I just smoked Numbskull, 22-2 in the voting. That was an extremely boring round. The only way it could have gotten anymore boring is if I had to go against that Booty bandit 06. Bawahaaa!! 06..whatsup! Relax, just kidding, just kidding:D if its been said, i've heard it, you little peter puffer, i read some of the smack over there. the capt was robbed!:(

3W
06-17-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
if its been said, i've heard it, you little peter puffer, i read some of the smack over there. the capt was robbed!:(

All the advantages of being 99 years old..:D ....I agree, The Capt had some good smack, it was a close one but I gave him the nod.

Sniper
06-18-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Hey Snipe, I just smoked Numbskull, 22-2 in the voting. That was an extremely boring round. The only way it could have gotten anymore boring is if I had to go against that Booty bandit 06. Bawahaaa!! 06..whatsup! Relax, just kidding, just kidding:D

The only way NumbSkull got to votes is because one of those votes is his own. LOL

Epic seal clubbing!

dolfan06
06-18-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


All the advantages of being 99 years old..:D ....I agree, The Capt had some good smack, it was a close one but I gave him the nod. i got there, you still have miles to go!

btw, is billsfanone a girl? i made a comment about him wearing his pants backwards, and he came back saying they don't wear pants. either they're a nudist or a woman!:eek:

3W
06-18-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i got there, you still have miles to go!

btw, is billsfanone a girl? i made a comment about him wearing his pants backwards, and he came back saying they don't wear pants. either they're a nudist or a woman!:eek:

LOL..I am not sure to be honest with you.