PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams demoted to 2nd string

FinfanInBuffalo
08-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Mike Williams has been demoted to second string. I heard reports on the radio saying that it was most likely a temporary thing, but that cannot be good.

Looks like all is not well on the Bill's Oline.

MOULDSROCKS
08-02-2004, 12:00 PM
He missed the last OTA and wasn't up to date with all the line calls and new terminology. It's also a ploy by MM to raise his game to an elite level, they are trying to light a fire under the big man.

Billhoff
08-02-2004, 12:18 PM
He missed the last OTA and wasn't up to date with all the line calls and new terminology. It's also a ploy by MM to raise his game to an elite level, they are trying to light a fire under the big man.Im beginning to wonder if Big Mike passed any of his classes at Texes.Seems like he`s real slow at picking up anything.Nothing McNally can`t fix,I hope,and Chris Villarrial should help out tremendously,but another mediocre year for the big man and" borderline retarded" might come to mind.

gr8slayer
08-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Mike seems like he hasnt lived up to what his potential.

LosmanOwns7
08-02-2004, 11:01 PM
Mike was excused from practices today due to the death of his grandmother. I'm starting to think the two are related.

Justasportsfan
08-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Looks like all is not well on the Bill's Oline.
Haha! Someone is trying to find something wrong w/ a rival team because his team had the worst off-season in the NFL. The Redskins raped the jets a couple of years ago, the fins raped themselves :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
08-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Haha! Someone is trying to find something wrong w/ a rival team because his team had the worst off-season in the NFL. The Redskins raped the jets a couple of years ago, the fins raped themselves :lol:

So your saying that the former 4th pick in the draft getting demoted is okay? :shakeno:

Prime Time
08-04-2004, 05:22 PM
I think he is a very solid player. I don't know why he is the 2nd stringer now. He is a solid blocker and he is young so he still has potential and room for improvement.

Justasportsfan
08-05-2004, 10:17 AM
So your saying that the former 4th pick in the draft getting demoted is okay? :shakeno:
DidI say that?