PDA

View Full Version : Lastest CNN Poll Florida

MDFINFAN
08-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Just saw it on the news..Kerry leads by 7%, 50 to 43. Thats interesting. I didn't think my homestate would even come close to a gap that wide at this point in the race, I though they would stay dead even up until election time. Yes I know this could change, it just caught me by surprise. Exactly when did FL become so Republican, when I was growing up they were basically Democratic. It's funny to watch from a distance the changes you see in a place that you grew up in. At this point of my life I'm a independent, but one who just can't stand GB2..I liked his father better.

iceblizzard69
08-07-2004, 09:58 PM
If FNC did a poll I bet Bush would be leading Florida by 7 points. I don't want Bush to win Florida, but I doubt he is really down by that much. If this poll reflects reality though, it is very good news.

DolphinDevil28
08-08-2004, 12:49 AM
Oh God, CNN. Please.

Florida is a dead heat right now.

Go Bush.

Bling
08-08-2004, 01:01 AM
If FNC did a poll I bet Bush would be leading Florida by 7 points. I don't want Bush to win Florida, but I doubt he is really down by that much. If this poll reflects reality though, it is very good news.

Ummm, the latest FNC poll says that Kerry is winning 46% to 44% if the election were today. It really isn't smart to say that FNC lies about their polls.

PhinPhan1227
08-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Again, polls are useless in this election. That's why Kerry not getting a bump after the Convention was no big deal. This election is so close that it comes down to who actually goes out to vote. Unfortunately, I think the fact that Bush is hated, while KErry is feared will bring out more Kerry voters. BTW, as for Florida converting to Republican...bear in mind that the "Solid South" of Democrats aren't the Liberal Democrats of the North East. Those were DixieCrats who are/were more Conservative than the vast majority of Republicans.

Clumpy
08-08-2004, 06:24 AM
The only poll that counts is after the election is over.

Section126
08-08-2004, 12:28 PM
There is no way in Hell that Kerry wins Florida. (see 2002 Jeb election internals)

DolFan31
08-08-2004, 06:11 PM
There is no way in Hell that Kerry wins Florida. (see 2002 Jeb election internals)

You're right, its likely Kerry wont win Florida. Gov. Jeb Bush and his Republican elections overseerer(the sucessor to Katherine Harris), a push-over Florida Supreme Court, and a consevative US Supreme Court will make sure of that. ;)

Section126
08-08-2004, 06:37 PM
You're right, its likely Kerry wont win Florida. Gov. Jeb Bush and his Republican elections overseerer(the sucessor to Katherine Harris), a push-over Florida Supreme Court, and a consevative US Supreme Court will make sure of that. ;)

A PUSHOVER FLORIDA SUPREME COURT?????

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME COURT?????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: