PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Cade was traded now get rid of Jay

Iron Man
06-20-2002, 04:18 AM
We traded Cade now everything would be complete at QB if we would cut or trade Jay. I'm sure we could get a six-pack of beer and bag of pretzels for Fiedler. We okay, that's a little too much for him. Maybe just the pretzels. :lol:

dolphinators13
06-20-2002, 01:00 PM
that wasnt funny... and i dont like jay

dolphinators13
06-20-2002, 01:05 PM
but yes we should get ride of him

iceblizzard69
06-20-2002, 03:30 PM
I don't like Jay but that was just dumb.

dolfan06
06-20-2002, 03:57 PM
if iron man is who i think he is, he's dumb anyway!

Iron Man
06-20-2002, 04:02 PM
You still can't accept the fact that Jay sucks can you?? At least iceblizzard69, dolphinators13, and KB21 are three others who know that Fiedler sucks!! You others need to wake up and realize it. :yell:

Muck
06-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Ok. I'll bite. If we traded Jay tomorrow, who'd be our QB??

ohall
06-20-2002, 05:26 PM
nt

Baz
06-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Don't bother Muck. You are going to get some dimwitted response. Like Drunkenmiller because of his arm strength or something stupid like that. Scrap Iron is just coming here for attention, probably due to the lack thereof at home.

inFINSible
06-21-2002, 07:41 PM
I'm sure he gets plenty of attention at home....from his hand.

Derrrr, yea we shud get ride of him.....derrrr....

Dolfan984
06-24-2002, 05:57 PM
He wants Dan Marino to come out of retirement.

Sorry to break it to ya, but right now.

30 year old Jay Fiedler > 41 year old Dan Marino

iceblizzard69
06-24-2002, 06:20 PM
I want Dan to come out of retirement to be the fourth QB so that he can have a ring. :) We can get rid of some crappy backup that will make the team.

Dolfan984
06-24-2002, 06:44 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to get Dan a ring, but it would kinda tarnish his carrer. He wouldn't have gotten it really. Kinda like how Damon Huard got a ring last year.

ohall
06-25-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Iron Man
You still can't accept the fact that Jay sucks can you?? At least iceblizzard69, dolphinators13, and KB21 are three others who know that Fiedler sucks!! You others need to wake up and realize it. :yell:

finssuck
06-26-2002, 01:01 PM
Word of advice, don't ever draft Fiedler as a fantasy football player, he sucks! I drafted the no talent bum last year and got my ass kicked at the QB position all year.

dolfan06
06-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by finssuck
Word of advice, don't ever draft Fiedler as a fantasy football player, he sucks! I drafted the no talent bum last year and got my ass kicked at the QB position all year. if your a dolphin fan, those are the cards you were dealt, live with it or find another team and cry about something else!:yell:

Dolfan984
06-26-2002, 02:41 PM
Actually I took Aaron Brook and Jay Fiedler as my QBs last year. After about 4 weeks in a row of Fiedler kicking Brooks ass in points, I put Fiedler in. One of the best things I could have done in FF.

finssuck
06-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Must have been in a league that didnt take points away for fumbles and interceptions then, huh?

iceblizzard69
06-26-2002, 05:07 PM
Brooks was a lot better in fantasy last year than Fiedler. He had 26 TDs and a lot more yards.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 05:13 PM
good call Blizz. Fantasy wise there is nobody even here at FINHEAVEN.COM that can sit there and tell me that Fiedler isn't a fantasy BUM.

dolphinators13
06-26-2002, 09:02 PM
no one had to draft him in my league his was a FA all year

Dolfan984
06-27-2002, 03:47 PM
Nah, I started Fiedler about half way into the season.

They do take away points from fumbles and INTs. Brooks friggen stunk up the place the last half of the season. Fiedler was on of the best.

Fiedler doesn't fumble much, sorry.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 07:28 AM
No, Fiedler doesn't fumble much, he just loves to throw ill-advised passes. He loves to rainbow those lame-duck passes so the receiver and DBs are in a jump-ball mode all the time.

dolfan06
06-29-2002, 11:13 AM
No, Fiedler doesn't fumble much, he just loves to throw ill-advised passes. He loves to rainbow those lame-duck passes so the receiver and DBs are in a jump-ball mode all the time. i think most of those types of passes were called by chan and i hope they threw those plays in the shiiter!

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 02:59 PM
Jump ball passes were part of Chan's plan for the redzone.

There weren't that many of them in a non redzone offense.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Also, I think Norv Turner knows better than any of us here, and he thinks Jay is a good Quarterback.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 04:39 PM
Well if Norv thinks Jay is a good QB then he needs a slap of reality. Maybe Norvs failures in Washington has affected his mind.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 04:53 PM
So, are you saying that you know more about Football than someone who is regarded as one of the NFLs best offensive football minds?

He turned San Diegos offense into something better than it should have been. Raised it From 29 to 11 with no offensive line, no receivers, an aging Quarterback, and a rookie running back. I think he might know something here or there about football.

iceblizzard69
06-29-2002, 06:01 PM
He had average players in San Diego, and a crappy offensive line. Tomlinson is good though, and he did well. I think our offense will easily be in the top 10 with his system. :)

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 07:20 PM
Dolfan984, I like Norv Turner, don't get me wrong. I think Norv makes a better assistant coach then he does a head coach though. He is certainly going to be a major upgrade over Mr. Vanilla Chan Gailey.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 11:21 PM
I agree 100% with you there Iron Man.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 11:30 PM
Holy cow Dolfan984 agreed with me on something!!!! Miracles do happen!!! Just kidding there guy. Hey we've had some heated discussions on here but the bottom line is we both love the Dolphins and we both want a Superbowl victory....it's been too long of a dry spell for us diehards out here!!!!

Dolfan984
06-30-2002, 05:10 AM
Exactly man. All we want is to see Miami go all the way :)

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 12:07 PM
:D

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 03:04 PM
sorry but christmas has been cancelled.... you'll have to earn it, as mean/unfair as that may sound

the first step is winning a playoff game!

dolphinators13
06-30-2002, 03:19 PM
when was the last time the bills went to the playoffs.... hummmm

Dolfan984
06-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Couple years ago. We beat them in the first round. Ironic eh?

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 05:38 PM
oh yeah, ARMSTONG sacked FLUTIE to end the game! bwahahahahahahahahaha

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 05:46 PM
1.) Look up ironic in the dictionary; you will fing that the situation you just explained is not an irony

2.) I admit the bills have sucked since the retirements/cuts of smith, kelly, thomas, reed etc.

3.) I also know that we would have been MUCH better off without jaba-the-but as our GM...... after only ONE SEASON he has SD facing salary cap hell -they may not be able to sign all the rookies(he gave up 2 first rounders+more for johnson -then he gave him a ****load of money{at the time it RJ was the highest paid QB in the NFL b4 even playing 1 down with us!}...... he then turns around and signs flutie and gives him even MORE money than johnson!!!! -what a ****ing dumbass)

4.) Now things have changed: wade phillips and the doughnut gang, the flake, and johnson are gone and TD & TM have been our "messiahs" and have turned this team around in great fashion and in only 1 season TD has worked wonders and has almost completely gotten rid of our cap-hell!!!

5.) What does this all mean? -we are just gettin' started and the fins will be sorry come december!!!! -but first up it's the jets!

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 05:53 PM
keep dreamin boy!

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 06:40 PM
THAT was your reply? weak man, very weak

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
THAT was your reply? weak man, very weak its a figmant of your imagination, it ain't true, and it's not gonna be. on the other hand, what has happened to the bills has to be in the nightmare category!(for you!):D

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 07:02 PM
it has been a nightmare..... i just said that in my above post!

what the hell are you trying to say by that?

no it's not a "figmant" of my imagination that we are improving and will soon be a contender year after year..... our team is young and getting better (and once we reach the top we will remain there with all our young guys growing together and they will have lots of football left in them!) and the dolphins are getting older and the talent level is declining -sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 07:17 PM

no it's not a "figmant" of my imagination that we are improving and will soon be a contender year after year..... our team is young and getting better (and once we reach the top we will remain there with all our young guys growing together and they will have lots of football left in them!) and the dolphins are getting older and the talent level is declining -sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts when your on the bottom, the only place to look is up. as a dolfan, i only had to do that the first 5 years, since then, i don't know what the bottom looks like. BUT YOU DO!:lol:

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 07:36 PM
ik, that is what i have been saying? are you on crack? i have admitted several times that we have hit rock-bottom after John Butler and Wade Phillips and the rest of the doughnut gang took over!!! i am not denying that we played poorly last year (having all that dead cap money and the YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL didn't help though!!!) i am telling you we were bad and admitting that last year was a nightmare what the **** more do you want? your posts aren't making any sense!

are you bragging that your team was on the bottom for 5 years and ours for only 1?!?! I hope not, that would be sad.

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 07:43 PM
whether you've said it or not, YOU DO KNOW WHAT THE BOTTOM LOOKS LIKE, where i have to go to the record books, for the fins it was long ago. does 3-13 make sense to you. the last time the fins had only won three games, i doubt if you were even born yet!

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 07:52 PM
again: yes i do know what the bottom looks like (although TECHNICALLY we are not on the bottom....)

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 09:28 PM
you're losers, and in case you need a remider that you've lost more than you.ve won, here:http://nflsearch.100megs6.com/tstandings/atall.htm
and don't bring last year in to it, because it hasn't even been figured into it yet, so you're worse than it shows!

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 09:38 PM
that is odd.... over half the teams are below .500

is the AFL factored in?

also yes 2001 is factored in.... that stat doesn't include playoffs so the 2001 standings are in

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 09:42 PM
and yes that includes the afl. you notice it says from 1920!

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 09:46 PM
there are 13 teams over all and 6 in the afc and the dplphins are number one in both, so go cry somewhere else before i throw another balck & white stat at you!

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 09:56 PM
that's all good, but i wasn't even born until the 80's, so i don't give a **** about any **** from before 1988 (when i was old enough to speak and understand what the hell was going on!)
also as it says on my tickets "the start of a new era" it will begin with this season and we will "own" you like we did in the 90's!

BigDoug
06-30-2002, 09:59 PM
Own 'em & bone 'em

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 11:49 PM
that's all good, but i wasn't even born until the 80's, so i don't give a **** about any **** from before 1988 (when i was old enough to speak and understand what the hell was going on!)
also as it says on my tickets "the start of a new era" it will begin with this season and we will "own" you like we did in the 90's! team in the nfl with a .600 winning % and .130 points ahead of the jills, the second winningest percentage in the 4 major sports, (second to the lakers, being from so cal that just upsets me to death) i think you better go read the stat books. your avatar was funny, but you obviously have a mental problem, i think you should go call somebody that cares. the bills will never move ahead of the dolphins in my lifetime, so when i check out, you'll still be a loser!:o

dolfan06
06-30-2002, 11:53 PM
also as it says on my tickets "the start of a new era" it will begin with this season and we will "own" you like we did in the 90's! i'm arguing with a child. somebody that has to be told when they have a snotty nose.............kid, you got some growin to do before you can start talking smack with the pros. i've been back and forth before you started to wet your diapers!GET LOST!:eek:

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 12:16 AM
Some of these Buffalo punks on here aren't even half my age. It's like I'm a spider toying with a fly. They have no clue as to how ignorant they make themselves look by their lack of knowledge that they always post on here.

dolfan06
07-01-2002, 01:39 AM
Some of these Buffalo punks on here aren't even half my age. It's like I'm a spider toying with a fly. They have no clue as to how ignorant they make themselves look by their lack of knowledge that they always post on here. i'm beginning to think you're both right. although i must admit there are a couple on here that are pretty cool. bigdoug is alright in my book. sniper and 3W can be sharp with their comebacks but they both have class! but the rest................:fire:

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 03:27 AM
I like Big Doug too. He's one of the few Bills fans here who actually talks with common sense. These other guys talk nonsense and have nothing to back it up.:mad:

Dolfan984
07-01-2002, 05:15 AM
My bad. I'll change it from ironic to pathetic.

If we are so bad in the playoffs, why did we beat you guys?

I bet if the Bills of 98-01 played the playoff teams we got blown out by, they would have lost by a even more insane amount.

The Bills Suck!

iceblizzard69
07-01-2002, 09:29 AM
I still can't believe that these dumb Bills fans talk trash when we are clearly a better team and everyone knows that we are. They are so ****in pathetic and they never pull through, when it counts or when it doesn't.

dolfan06
07-01-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I still can't believe that these dumb Bills fans talk trash when we are clearly a better team and everyone knows that we are. They are so ****in pathetic and they never pull through, when it counts or when it doesn't. you can type till your fingers are raw and i've put up stats..........................even a jet fan is smart enough to read between the lines. they also have a reason, they kick our ass everytime, just nobody else. we have a .130 edge in winning percentage over the bills and the most wins the dolphins have against ANY team are the bills. i just don't get it!:rolleyes:

ohall
07-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Some of these Buffalo punks on here aren't even half my age. It's like I'm a spider toying with a fly. They have no clue as to how ignorant they make themselves look by their lack of knowledge that they always post on here.

... when they aren't around you are saying the same things they are saying.

Oliver...

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 08:30 PM
No Oliver you're wrong. They are stupid enough to come on a Dolphins message board and spread a bunch of nonsense. They can't accept the fact that we have more victories over Buffalo then any other team. That's one FACT they can't deny.

dolfan06
07-02-2002, 03:35 AM
if a canoe was floating up stream and all four wheels fell off, how many banana peels would it take to cover a manhole?

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2002, 03:49 PM
7 you dumbass! everybody knows that!

dolfan06
07-02-2002, 04:07 PM
ahh! i see you fell for the obvious answer. its actualy "there are no bones in ice cream", but i wouldn't expect you to know that!

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2002, 04:22 PM
d'oh! Where was my head on that one!

dolfan06
07-02-2002, 04:24 PM
d'oh! Where was my head on that one! don't worry, i won't hold it against you, easy mistake!:goof:

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2002, 04:29 PM
i look at the title of this thread and i chuckle at what it has become....

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2002, 04:31 PM
the same can be said for most thread on this board

Miamian
07-06-2002, 09:03 PM

no it's not a "figmant" of my imagination that we are improving and will soon be a contender year after year..... our team is young and getting better (and once we reach the top we will remain there with all our young guys growing together and they will have lots of football left in them!) and the dolphins are getting older and the talent level is declining -sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts What all that means is that you just may move from pathetic to slightly mediocre.

bigbry
07-06-2002, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
[B]
no it's not a "figmant" of my imagination that we are improving and will soon be a contender year after year..... our team is young and getting better (and once we reach the top we will remain there with all our young guys growing together and they will have lots of football left in them!)]

Mouldy, IF any of your young players turn out to really good they will abandon the Bills for bigger money and a far better franchise. So understand this, the Bills are nothing but a farm club for teams like Miami. Go ahead develop them, a team like Miami can make them a winner. Bawaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

BB

dolfan06
07-06-2002, 11:01 PM
whats this moUldy stuff, spell it like it is! MOLDY

3W
07-07-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
[B]
no it's not a "figmant" of my imagination that we are improving and will soon be a contender year after year..... our team is young and getting better (and once we reach the top we will remain there with all our young guys growing together and they will have lots of football left in them!)]

Mouldy, IF any of your young players turn out to really good they will abandon the Bills for bigger money and a far better franchise. So understand this, the Bills are nothing but a farm club for teams like Miami. Go ahead develop them, a team like Miami can make them a winner. Bawaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

BB

Now BigB, you know that the only thing that we are farming up here for the Fins are sheep so that the Miami players will have some companionship during the away games.....baaaaaaaahhh.:D

Miamian
07-07-2002, 01:13 AM
I hear that teams that visit Rich stadium have started distributing salt peter to their players. Next to the Barfalo women, even the sheep look good.

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 02:42 AM
one of the most used excuses the bills have are, " honestly officer, i was just helping the sheep over the fence!"

bigbry
07-07-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Now BigB, you know that the only thing that we are farming up here for the Fins are sheep so that the Miami players will have some companionship during the away games.....baaaaaaaahhh.:D

Well, for once you are right. Lets see, a single man, an NFL elite player, making millions. He has to spent a nite or two in Buffalo, and his choices are Buffalo Gals or Sheep......... Sorry 3W, our players fly their girls in for away games, party all nite and get no sleep. After all, playing the Bills is like a scrimmage with a JH School team.

Buffalo Bills, the Farm Club of the NFL....

BB

3W
07-07-2002, 02:13 PM

Well, for once you are right. Lets see, a single man, an NFL elite player, making millions. He has to spent a nite or two in Buffalo, and his choices are Buffalo Gals or Sheep......... Sorry 3W, are players fly their girls in for away games, party all nite and get no sleep. After all, playing the Bills is like a scrimmage with a JH School team.

Buffalo Bills, the Farm Club of the NFL....

BB

Oh yeah, I heard that American Airlines wants to create a new "Butt Ugly Tard" section in the back of their planes and word has it that the Miami players and their Trollmates are the driving force behind that decision. And you know that you shouldn't make fun of the Bills talent when half of the players on the Fins shouldn't even be playing in the "down the street a little before the car comes down and they have to stop for a moment league" muchless the NFL.

Its Jamie Nails time!!!..Woohoo!!

bigbry
07-07-2002, 02:54 PM
Oh, Great! 3Wins comes up with the "oh yeah" come back...

Originally posted by 3W

Oh yeah, And you know that you shouldn't make fun of the Bills talent when half of the players on the Fins shouldn't even be playing in the "down the street a little before the car comes down and they have to stop for a moment league" muchless the NFL.

Its Jamie Nails time!!!..Woohoo!!

Sounds like 3Wins has been tackled by the neighborhood 10 yr olds a few too many times into that old rusted-out Pinto MPG of his. You would think your neighbors would of forced you to tow that bucket away long ago. Ohhh, but who would play "tackling dummy" for their kids?

Wooohoo!! Jamie Nails his former team twice this year and almost eclipses their total W's last season.

Bills, the Farm Club of the NFL

BB

3W
07-07-2002, 03:04 PM
Oh, Great! 3Wins comes up with the "oh yeah" come back...

Sounds like 3Wins has been tackled by the neighborhood 10 yr olds a few too many times into that old rusted-out Pinto MPG of his. You would think your neighbors would of forced you to tow that bucket away long ago. Ohhh, but who would play "tackling dummy" for their kids?

Wooohoo!! Jamie Nails his former team twice this year and almost eclipses their total W's last season.

Bills, the Farm Club of the NFL

BB

Comeon BigB...the least you could have done was to let the rest of the natives figure it out on their own....just for that I'm not going to the Dorkside with you...well, on second thought, maybe I will. :D

Woohoo!!..The only thing that Jamie Nails eclipses is the buffet table at Ponderosa!!

bigbry
07-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Woohoo!!..The only thing that Jamie Nails eclipses is the buffet table at Ponderosa!!

Ha HA HA HA, See ya at the Dorkside. I figured if I smacked a few rounds with you It would bring my game up a bit. I was wrong. WoooHooooo!!!

BB