PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry snubs Cancer kids..........

Section126
08-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Monday, Aug. 9, 2004 9:59 a.m. EDT Kerry Edwards Campaign Snubs Cancer Kids

The Kerry Edwards campaign disappointed dozens of children suffering with cancer on Sunday when the candidates' whistlestop train tour failed to stop and greet them while traveling through a ranch where they were vacationing in New Mexico.

"The train tracks run for four miles through the ranch," complained radio host Don Imus, who runs the Imus Ranch for the kids - some of them terminally ill - near Santa Fe, New Mexico.

"We couldn't even get them to even slow down so they could wave." he lamented. The tart-tongued talker, who has supported Kerry for president since early this year, was understandably angered by the snub, telling his audience Monday that Kerry will "never get to be president if this is how he's going to behave."

Reflecting his anger, Imus derided Teresa Heinz Kerry as "Lady MacBeth" and referred to Sen. Edwards several times as "The Breck Girl."

AND IMUS IS A HUGE SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too funny!!!!!

Maybe Cheney should show up at his ranch.......

Bling
08-09-2004, 03:55 PM
the idiot probably thought cancer was contagious...

t2thejz
08-09-2004, 04:26 PM
the idiot probably thought cancer was contagious...
:roflmao:

ABrownLamp
08-09-2004, 04:48 PM

The Kerry Edwards campaign disappointed dozens of children suffering with cancer on Sunday when the candidates' whistlestop train tour failed to stop and greet them while traveling through a ranch where they were vacationing in New Mexico.

"The train tracks run for four miles through the ranch," complained radio host Don Imus, who runs the Imus Ranch for the kids - some of them terminally ill - near Santa Fe, New Mexico.

"We couldn't even get them to even slow down so they could wave." he lamented. The tart-tongued talker, who has supported Kerry for president since early this year, was understandably angered by the snub, telling his audience Monday that Kerry will "never get to be president if this is how he's going to behave."

Reflecting his anger, Imus derided Teresa Heinz Kerry as "Lady MacBeth" and referred to Sen. Edwards several times as "The Breck Girl."

This is too funny!!!!!

Hoh man. Pheweee. You're right, that was hilarious. What a great story.
And the bit about Cheney...icing. Kerry is done for sure.

caneproud117
08-09-2004, 05:25 PM

This is too funny!!!!!

Although I don't agree with not stopping, Kerry has has to win the election and oust a guy who won't give federal money to help find a cure but will give money to give us a tax break on gas (before the election, coincidence?). :lol:

DolFan31
08-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Although I don't agree with not stopping, Kerry has has to win the election and oust a guy who won't give federal money to help find a cure but will give money to give us a tax break on gas (before the election, coincidence?). :lol:

Wonder if anyone remembers the Saudi-Bush election connection Bob Woodward unvield to us... :confused:

PhinPhan1227
08-09-2004, 06:18 PM

Oh Jesus man, Stem Cell research has led to MORE cancer so far, not less. Dial back the platitudes !!!

ohall
08-09-2004, 09:43 PM

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Under Bush #43 stem cell research has gone up 60%. I know reality is not your friend here, but try joining us in the real world OK?

Oliver...

Phishstix
08-09-2004, 11:15 PM
:lol: reminds me of head of state. JOHN KERRY. FOR CANCER.

Clumpy
08-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Where are the links to all these claims? 60%? :shakeno:

ohall
08-10-2004, 12:06 AM

It's a matter of government spending, and budgets. Look it up. I can point you in the right driection though. Go back to when turncoat Ron Reagan spoke for the DMC, that same night the RNC put all his claims into sharp perspective.

Oliver...

ohall
08-10-2004, 12:16 AM

My bad it was a 132% increase.

http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=3093

Oliver...

Section126
08-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Well...I see that nobody is refuting that John Kerry has no time for Kids with Cancer........

caneproud117
08-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Oh Jesus man, Stem Cell research has led to MORE cancer so far, not less. Dial back the platitudes !!!
The only reason embryonic stem cells have led to some cases of cancer is because we can't control what the cells develop into yet. With the proper funding however this can be accomplished within 5-10 years. Once they learn how to control these stem cells the possibilities, any scientist will tell you, are endless. It's not a matter of when, it's a matter of how quickly we want to get it done and start helping individuals with cronic health diseases. The sooner the better, in my honest opinion.

caneproud117
08-10-2004, 01:23 PM
My bad it was a 132% increase.

http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=3093

Oliver...

It's easy to go to a 132% increase when in 2001 the funding for it was $0.00
You guys and your percentages are funny.

DolFan31
08-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Well...I see that nobody is refuting that John Kerry has no time for Kids with Cancer........

No, we just dont want to give you all that attention you so crave.

ohall
08-10-2004, 02:48 PM
It's easy to go to a 132% increase when in 2001 the funding for it was $0.00
You guys and your percentages are funny.

I see so when Bush #43 is proven to actually fund stem cell research he gets no credit for it? And I suggest you re-read that article he increased funding from 10.7 billion/2002 to 25.7 billion/2003. Don't you guys see how blind you are being?

All I know is 25 freaking billion dollars is nothing to make fun of.

Oliver...

Section126
08-10-2004, 04:14 PM
No, we just dont want to give you all that attention you so crave.

C'mon...you know Kerry hates kids with cancer...... :D

Section126
08-10-2004, 04:14 PM
BTW,...why do you have to steal my avatar?

Do you even know who that is?

DolFan31
08-10-2004, 05:25 PM
BTW,...why do you have to steal my avatar?

Do you even know who that is?

For a laugh. :lol: :cool:

Al Swearengen.

Its actually an avatar about you(even tho the avatar isnt you.) Just know that this is just for fun.

Bling
08-11-2004, 03:58 PM
could you change your avatar? I keep thinking S126 is talking to himself.

DolFan31
08-11-2004, 07:03 PM
could you change your avatar? I keep thinking S126 is talking to himself.

:lol: