PDA

View Full Version : need a little help with draft pick?

izan
08-09-2004, 03:57 PM
hey im in a little dliemma since last year i won my fantasy league i have the option of picking any draft pick i wish now i was thinking of getting the 5th pick so i get the best pick of everyround but i dont know wat do u guys recommend... and which players would u choose if u were in my position??
thanks a lot for ur help
izan

Fin_Fanatic
08-09-2004, 11:58 PM
ummmmm, first pick.....

MikeO
08-10-2004, 02:18 AM
4th pick. Figure at #4 you will have your option of Portis, A.Green, J.Lewis, or Alexander.

You get a STUD running back plus you are close to the middle, which is very good.

izan
08-10-2004, 07:21 PM
ummmmm, first pick.....the reason why im against first pick is cuz i kno someone that got vick last year in the first round and it costed him a lotta games...

yeah 4th pick is looking good but im still undecided...

Fin_Fanatic
08-11-2004, 03:43 AM
vick shouldnt be taken first pick anyways, unless for some reason QB's in that league have the potential to get mega points every game. with first or second pick you can get a HUGE RB in either LT or priest. thats why i say first

painnotpleasure
08-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I'd take a middle-ranged pick 4th or 5th (depending on how many people are playing in the league) and get a nice running back like Ahman Green or Shaun Alexander (Assuming Priest and LT are gone). Because the bad thing about first pick is (well lets say 10 people playing in the league), your next pick would be #20. So I'd go for pick #4 or #5.

Fin_Fanatic
08-11-2004, 08:21 PM
with first pick you still get back to back picks though..... usually there is still a stud RB,QB, or WR left