PDA

View Full Version : The Newest Member of the FinHeaven Staff - njfinfan

FinHeavenAJ
08-09-2004, 09:37 PM
After much growth in membership over the past couple of months, we, the staff, have been looking for a new moderator. There were plenty of names that came up, however, one name was continuously brought up.

In the end, I am extremely excited to welcome njfinfan as the newest moderator of FinHeaven & Co. We are very optimistic that she will do a GREAT job and will be a welcomed addition.

So, let's give a nice warm welcome to njfinfan!

:cooldude: :goof:

PS: TerryTate... we need to have your newbie title back... :tongueout

TerryTate
08-09-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey, my n00b title was shed back in may bud....Ive been here well over a year ;)

Congrats NJFINFAN :)

BizarroAndres
08-09-2004, 09:48 PM
damn, I didnt know you guy were hiring

Phin-o-rama
08-09-2004, 09:50 PM
damn...i thought i had it in the bag

:D

TerryTate
08-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Phin-o-rama, Finheaven felons cannot be staff members, sorry bud ;)

burton87
08-09-2004, 10:42 PM
Congrads NJ, Good Job!

PhinstiGator
08-09-2004, 10:51 PM
... In the end, I am extremely excited to welcome njfinfan as the newest moderator of FinHeaven & Co. We are very optimistic that she will do a GREAT job and will be a welcomed addition.

So, let's give a nice warm welcome to njfinfan!

She is the woman! Hopefully, she will edit Ricky Williams from her favorite player list as the first act of Moderation.

:thewave:

Muck
08-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Welcome aboard!! :)

Watch that P4E guy. He's a groper.

Clumpy
08-09-2004, 11:53 PM
Do the dishes!! :mad:

Congrats :up:

njfinfan
08-10-2004, 06:05 AM
Thank you one and all. I'm very excited about contributing to this site. I believe that women have as much to contribute about sports as do men. My situation is backwards, I'm the football nut, my hubbie is the stay at home during the games and take care of the kid type. To his credit though, he schleps me to every game and picks me up afterwards (at the sportz bar we go to) so I won't have to drive after I've been drinking. (I've been known to drink a couple glasses of wine during very tense games).

Phinstigator, I had forgotten I had him listed as my favorite player. He is now gone, replaced by the excellent JT.

Thanks again everyone. I welcome any questions and/or suggestions as I have great respect for all of you.

nj

DaFish
08-10-2004, 06:14 AM
:thewave: Congrats. I hope that one day I can have contribute to this site and support my Phins. Good luck!!

inFINSible
08-10-2004, 06:50 AM
congrats nj...:D

TerryTate
08-10-2004, 06:55 AM
I had a point that i failed to mention when we were talking about the lovely "NJfinfan" being a moderator, and that is......

You can never win an argument with a woman, and thats why any violators of our rules will have no chance against her.....shes even more intimidating than a Forum Linebacker such as myself :lol:

njfinfan
08-10-2004, 07:00 AM
That's right baby - and don't you forget it. JK

Clumpy
08-10-2004, 07:20 AM
I think she should do y'alls laundry :yes:

:foundout:

njfinfan
08-10-2004, 07:24 AM
I think she should do y'alls laundry :yes:

:foundout:

Sunday used to be my laundry day because I had nowhere to watch the games. Then I found the Sportz Bar and now, after my husband and daughter drop me there, they go do the laundry. Equal opportunity and all - you know?

:roflmao:

Clumpy
08-10-2004, 07:26 AM
Equal opportunity :down:

xiidaen
08-10-2004, 07:58 AM
Man, it's no wonder with all of her 'thanks to the staff and mods for such a great site' posts...talk about brown nosing for the job!

J/K NJ - Congrats on the new position!

njfinfan
08-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Man, it's no wonder with all of here 'thanks to the staff and mods for such a great site' posts...talk about brown nosing for the job!

J/K NJ - Congrats on the new position!

I've been wanting to moderate for quite some time and finally got my chance. Hope I do a good job. I actually have to give some thanks to you because you are the one who introduced me to the Premium Membership and it all started there. :clap:

ZOD
08-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Congratulations! You might be in for alot of work this year :D

MissMeth
08-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Thank you one and all. I'm very excited about contributing to this site. I believe that women have as much to contribute about sports as do men.

He is now gone, replaced by the excellent JT.
nj

Amen and AMEN SISTER!!!

:missmeth:

xiidaen
08-10-2004, 09:27 AM
I've been wanting to moderate for quite some time and finally got my chance. Hope I do a good job. I actually have to give some thanks to you because you are the one who introduced me to the Premium Membership and it all started there. :clap:

Hey, the place could use a woman's touch, ya know? Some flowers, maybe a window treatment or two... (ducking and running)

njfinfan
08-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Hey, the place could use a woman's touch, ya know? Some flowers, maybe a window treatment or two... (ducking and running)

I will get right to work on doing just that.

:D

A&O
08-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Congrats njfinfan! We want to see how you look like. Post a pic.

njfinfan
08-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Congrats njfinfan! We want to see how you look like. Post a pic.

And thanks for the congrats.

Phinz4Life
08-10-2004, 11:09 AM
I think for the next choice for a moderator yah'll should go young. I'm tellin yah, having youth on a team is always good, just like in football. I'd be the Will Poole of the Finheaven staff. :D

(Which means if you need it, I'll tackle someone. )

NJ_Fin_Fan
08-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Thank you one and all. I'm very excited about contributing to this site. I believe that women have as much to contribute about sports as do men. My situation is backwards, I'm the football nut, my hubbie is the stay at home during the games and take care of the kid type. To his credit though, he schleps me to every game and picks me up afterwards (at the sportz bar we go to) so I won't have to drive after I've been drinking. (I've been known to drink a couple glasses of wine during very tense games).

Phinstigator, I had forgotten I had him listed as my favorite player. He is now gone, replaced by the excellent JT.

Thanks again everyone. I welcome any questions and/or suggestions as I have great respect for all of you.

nj
Congrats! (Nice name, by the way!) It's nice to know another Dolphins fan here in NJ, where the annoying Jets fans loom.

Dredd1050
08-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Congrats! (Nice name, by the way!) It's nice to know another Dolphins fan here in NJ, where the annoying Jets fans loom.

Amen to that. I'm up here too. Gang green country!!

tay0365
08-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Way to go NJ, congrats, good luck on trying to control this place....:lol:

tay0365
08-10-2004, 12:21 PM

Yea, NJ Phinfans Rule.....:up: :beerbang: :cpatch:

Scrap
08-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Congrats NJ.