PDA

View Full Version : Okay..It's Official.....The Kerry's are LOONS.

Section126
08-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Check this out: From a campaign writer blog...

I wish I was making this up, but I'm not:

Here's was Teresa Kerry had to say in Missouri yesterday:

"We don't have to fear being hung from a lamppost or shot or sent to jail. Not yet. Not yet. And please God, not ever," she said.

That is the paranoid bit; here now the delusional part from John Kerry:

"My friends, the harsh fact now is that in the last election, more than 1 million African-Americans were disenfranchised in one of the most tainted elections in history.

Can you believe this? We are "not yet" to the point where we should fear being shot? A "million African-Americans" were disenfranchised? Really, Mr. and Mrs. Kerry? Do tell!

I really don't know what to say about this - what we've got is one of the two major Party candidates saying that a million Americans were denied their voting rights, and his wife saying that we're just "not yet" to the point where we'll be hung from lamp posts...apparantly in both cases, I surmise, by the Evil, Smelly Bu****es who Hate Everyone.

Pardon me, but where in hell did we dig up this garbage and get it on to the Democratic ticket? These people are warped; mentally unstable - not only unfit for the White House, but unfit for decent company of any kind. A course of therapy and enforced rest is what they need, not an election victory. All of a sudden, Moore seems like the reasonable person in Democratic ranks...

These two morons are scary...not only are they bad for the country...but they might be mentally unstable.

P4E
08-10-2004, 07:37 PM
I've never been a big fan of this Bush administration. But I know that Kerry is surrounded by people who buy into and believe this kind of crap, and this as much as anything else is why the thought of him as president appalls me.

Section126
08-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I've never been a big fan of this Bush administration. But I know that Kerry is surrounded by people who buy into and believe this kind of crap, and this as much as anything else is why the thought of him as president appalls me.

I agree with you....but thinking that we are in the process of becoming a country where we hang you from a lamppost or throw you in jail because Bush is in office is quite simply NUTTY.....