PDA

View Full Version : Jay vs. AJ : Bush vs. Kerry analogy

finfan54
08-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Just read teh report from the Post and it said that AJ is leaving the pocket too soon where is jay stays in the pocket. Wanny also said that Jay is having his best camp, whatever that means (probably talking about his athletic ability and being in shape or whatever).
Anyways, i know alot of people are hoping that AJ supplants Jay but i think he will not, at least not for the first half of the season. This offense is going to be finding its way through the whole preseason and through the first games. No way do i see Feeley starting under these circumstances. The WR's are used to jay (good and the bad) and are probably shaking their heads bgitime on Feeley if he is leaving the pocket like that. All the so called positive reports on Feeley are not really there.
This brings me to John Kerry. Alot of people that are supporting John Kerry are really just anti Bush people. anyone but Bush seems to be the slogan that is sticking. This is the same thing i see with the Feeley vs. Fiedler deal. We know who Bush is and who fiedler is. They both are fighters to the end and they do win battles but they seem to have some mistakes that the media and the poeple pounce on the very second it happens. But John Kerry is a waffler bigtime and all he does is bash bush and then says he is being positive and bush is negative. Doesnt make sense. Feeley is running out of the pocket way too soon which is telling me he is not very comfortable in the position right now with the circumstances of this team. Now seems not the time for a change (at least until midseason and we see the truth this preseason)
IMO, Fiedler should start this season and go from there.
Have at it.

Pope Shula XIV
08-12-2004, 08:02 AM
:shakeno:

Just read teh report from the Post and it said that AJ is leaving the pocket too soon where is jay stays in the pocket. Wanny also said that Jay is having his best camp, whatever that means (probably talking about his athletic ability and being in shape or whatever).
Anyways, i know alot of people are hoping that AJ supplants Jay but i think he will not, at least not for the first half of the season. This offense is going to be finding its way through the whole preseason and through the first games. No way do i see Feeley starting under these circumstances. The WR's are used to jay (good and the bad) and are probably shaking their heads bgitime on Feeley if he is leaving the pocket like that. All the so called positive reports on Feeley are not really there.
This brings me to John Kerry. Alot of people that are supporting John Kerry are really just anti Bush people. anyone but Bush seems to be the slogan that is sticking. This is the same thing i see with the Feeley vs. Fiedler deal. We know who Bush is and who fiedler is. They both are fighters to the end and they do win battles but they seem to have some mistakes that the media and the poeple pounce on the very second it happens. But John Kerry is a waffler bigtime and all he does is bash bush and then says he is being positive and bush is negative. Doesnt make sense. Feeley is running out of the pocket way too soon which is telling me he is not very comfortable in the position right now with the circumstances of this team. Now seems not the time for a change (at least until midseason and we see the truth this preseason)
IMO, Fiedler should start this season and go from there.
Have at it.

inFINSible
08-12-2004, 08:06 AM
I wonder if this will stay on the topic of Miami Dolphins football? :huh:

Superself
08-12-2004, 08:09 AM
I could care less of your political view on either candidate. You will not convince me in the least and I doubt you have triggered a national wave of support for your chosen leader through this lame camparison.

Oh, and Fiedler would be the perfect backup QB IMO.

FinFan84
08-12-2004, 08:19 AM
I really hope this baord doesnt turn politcal, please no politics in here. Theres already to much of the crap in peoples sig lines.

Phin-o-rama
08-12-2004, 08:21 AM
i like bush and feeley so what does that make me :O

finfan54
08-12-2004, 08:51 AM
I think those who read politics into this are missing the point. whatever. go ahead, vote for feeley, see what you get. :shakeno: the point is dont let your feelings of what you desire to blur your truth and vision of what is real and what is made up. If you do, yoiu will find that the truth will bite yoiu in the *** later.

finfan54
08-12-2004, 08:52 AM
i like bush and feeley so what does that make me :O

you would like feeley to start? why? what has he done?

P4E
08-12-2004, 09:29 AM
I'd like to get Feeley with Bush.

hmmm... not sure that sounded quite right...

Nevermind.

:foundout:

DolfanDaveInATX
08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Bush/Fiedler is not the correct analogy. Bush/Feeley is. Bush can throw a strike from the mound over home plate. Kerry bounces the ball short even when standing on the grass. lol

PhinPhan1227
08-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Just dealing with the football side of things...with the O-line as bad as I think it's going to be for the first half of the season I want Fielder to start. He's more mobile, and if we have to break a QB because of bad O-line protection I'd rather it was Fiedler than the guy who we hope will be our future QB.

Bling
08-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Pope Shula XIV,

Better delete that sig...

Fin_Fanatic
08-12-2004, 08:07 PM
you would like feeley to start? why? what has he done?
you would like fielder to start? why? what has he done?