PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

dreamz4fins
08-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Why do I keep posting new threads, and they keep dissapearing?
I'm new here and getting dissapointed. Please someone let me know whay this happens?>:cry:

njfinfan
08-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Why do I keep posting new threads, and they keep dissapearing?
I'm new here and getting dissapointed. Please someone let me know whay this happens?>:cry:

you're not posting anything that relates either to football or the Dolphins. When you do, they won't be moved to the span forum, which is where this is going now.

FIN-IN-RI
08-12-2004, 11:31 AM
:lol:

tenndolfan
08-12-2004, 11:32 AM
because if nobody responds to your thread it will fall toward the bottom and then fall all the way off the board and disappear if nobody responds.

tenndolfan
08-12-2004, 11:33 AM
you're not posting anything that relates either to football or the Dolphins. When you do, they won't be moved to the span forum, which is where this is going now.or perhaps for this reason :D

dreamz4fins
08-12-2004, 11:33 AM
My 1st posting here was all about the Dolphins... Very good info!!
I'm crushed!:shakeno:

Phinz4Life
08-12-2004, 11:35 AM
If its not interesting, not Dolphins related, or it's been posted before. OR it's useless ranting, then most of us will glance at it and just not respond.

dreamz4fins
08-12-2004, 11:36 AM
And I did get a response on that 1st one by the way.

njfinfan
08-12-2004, 11:37 AM
My 1st posting here was all about the Dolphins... Very good info!!
I'm crushed!:shakeno:

that Finheaven & Co. has dozens of forums for your enjoyment. Browse them - enjoy yourself - and you will learn where to post what. You're right, your first post was fine to leave on the main board. But the second and third were non football related. Now, if no-one responds to your post, it drops down the page as new posts appear.

dreamz4fins
08-12-2004, 11:38 AM
:)

njfinfan
08-12-2004, 11:42 AM
:)

let me know if you need any more assistance.

nj

dreamz4fins
08-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Thank you NJFINFAN

I'm new to this, you know?

But have been reading your forums for months now.

I just now joined and want to participate.

I agree some stuff ppl write is useless but I'd like to get my original posting up because I brought up some really good points. Let me guess, no chance of that, huh?

Anyways, thank you for giving me a staright up response. I'm at work and it was really hard getting my 1st posting up.

njfinfan
08-12-2004, 11:56 AM
The only way your post will come back to the main page is if people read it and respond to it. Having read it myself, I have a tip for you. Either double space or paragraph it. It's too long and difficult to read as it is.

Once again, welcome and enjoy Finheaven forums - the best finformation board on the web.

nj

Thank you NJFINFAN

I'm new to this, you know?

But have been reading your forums for months now.

I just now joined and want to participate.

I agree some stuff ppl write is useless but I'd like to get my original posting up because I brought up some really good points. Let me guess, no chance of that, huh?

Anyways, thank you for giving me a staright up response. I'm at work and it was really hard getting my 1st posting up.

eltos_lightfoot
08-12-2004, 12:11 PM
brevity is important.