BigDoug
06-23-2002, 01:04 PM
Get used to it....
They only found egg rolls this time...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

bigbry
06-23-2002, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigDoug [/i

And this coming from BigDoug, someone who couldnt even afford the portion of RW vehicle shown in the pic.

BB:lol: :lol:

Muck
06-23-2002, 03:15 PM
You guys know all about your star players watching from the sidelines (THRob Johnson).

We'll see who's laughing when Ricky runs through your defense. :p

dolfan06
06-23-2002, 07:41 PM
but if he can get that MVP for the AFC this year, i think he'll settle down!:monkey: bills and jets

3W
06-23-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
but if he can get that MVP for the AFC this year, i think he'll settle down!:monkey: bills and jets

LOL...MVP...the closest he's going to get to MVP is MVB (Motor Vehicle Bureau), because he'll be spending about half of the regular season in there just switching all of his cars over to Florida registration.....MVP....BWAHAAAAAA...now thats funny!!:goof:

Muck
06-23-2002, 09:29 PM
That's ok. The Bills will be spending half the season looking to get out of the cellar.

3W
06-23-2002, 09:36 PM
LOL...thats okay, its got to be better than last year when they spent 3/4 of the year fumbling and bumbling their way down in to the cellar.

Jay Feidler after he heard the news that Jamie Nails would be blocking for him.....
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :lol:

dolfan06
06-24-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
LOL...thats okay, its got to be better than last year when they spent 3/4 of the year fumbling and bumbling their way down in to the cellar.

Jay Feidler after he heard the news that Jamie Nails would be blocking for him.....
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :lol: now thats a cool pic, how did ya do that stuff!:p

Iron Man
06-24-2002, 02:19 AM
How did he do what, it's a self portrait of Jay......:lol: :lol: :lol:

inFINSible
06-24-2002, 07:45 AM
Is it Jay or your mother....it's so hard to tell the difference....I mean since your mother got those Botox injections and all those hairy moles removed from her face and back, she almost looks as good as Jay.

dolfan06
06-24-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Is it Jay or your mother....it's so hard to tell the difference....I mean since your mother got those Botox injections and all those hairy moles removed from her face and back, she almost looks as good as Jay. you're assuming he has a mother. AFAIK, nobody has claimed him yet. he has a list of 10 suspects, but nothing more!:D

3W
06-24-2002, 10:33 AM
Word has it that he is a test tube baby:D

dolfan06
06-24-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Word has it that he is a test tube baby:D its an experiment i know, but when things go that wrong you musn't screw with nature again!!!!!!!!:eek:

Iron Man
06-24-2002, 02:02 PM
Hahaha!!! LMAO, you guys are so amusing on here. Who needs the comedy channel when you have a bunch of wannabe comedians on here who post all day long because you're unemployed.:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
06-24-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
Hahaha!!! LMAO, you guys are so amusing on here. Who needs the comedy channel when you have a bunch of wannabe comedians on here who post all day long because you're unemployed.:lol: :lol: :lol: i'd like to see you handle 12 gage sheet metal all night!:p

BigDoug
06-24-2002, 04:38 PM
Isn't that what your father in law used to get you to marry your wife? (12 gage)

bigbry
06-24-2002, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Iron Man
Hahaha!!! LMAO, you guys are so amusing on here. Who needs the comedy channel when you have a bunch of wannabe comedians on here who post all day long because you're unemployed.:lol: :lol: :lol: [/QUOTE

Iron Man=Wimpy Arm,
just trying to get us all upset. Cant happen, will not happen. Now go suckle mommy.:lol: :monkey: Iron Man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

Dolfan984
06-24-2002, 05:37 PM
What's more pathetic is you talking **** to people who are just having a good time. Go away Iron *****.

Iron Man
06-24-2002, 06:14 PM
Dolfan984 you are showing your maturity again, or should I say a lack thereof?? There are plenty of places looking to hire someone with limited skills like yourself so your chances of getting a job look pretty good.

Dolfan984
06-24-2002, 06:47 PM
Yeah, that 4.0 GPA really hurts my chances.
Oh yeah, that picture in my avatar is me just so you know.
I have a job, pays really good too :)

Who the hell are you to talk about maturity?

"Hahaha!!! LMAO, you guys are so amusing on here. Who needs the comedy channel when you have a bunch of wannabe comedians on here who post all day long because you're unemployed."

Yeah, that's maturity. Yeeaah.

Ass

dolfan06
06-25-2002, 03:20 AM
i have a wrinkle or two he can iron!

Iron Man
06-25-2002, 07:07 PM
Oh excuse me Dolfan984, I forgot you must be Al Bundy scoring 4 touchdowns in a high school football game. And just because you're carrying a 4.0 G.P.A. at some rinky dink vocational school, that doesn't impress anyone. I'm sure you'll be the head cashier at some 7-11 store.:lol: :lol: :lol:

BillsMan80
06-25-2002, 07:27 PM
Ouch Iron Man, hit em where it hurts most...

iceblizzard69
06-25-2002, 07:52 PM
Iron Man is just upset because he couldn't complete junior HS.

3W
06-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
Oh excuse me Dolfan984, I forgot you must be Al Bundy scoring 4 touchdowns in a high school football game. And just because you're carrying a 4.0 G.P.A. at some rinky dink vocational school, that doesn't impress anyone. I'm sure you'll be the head cashier at some 7-11 store.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rocker: ROFLMAO...now that was some funny sh-t!:D

Iron Man
06-26-2002, 02:50 AM
Hey finsuck and BillsMan80, at least you two guys have some sense about what is going on. These other bozos don't have a clue. I must've struck a nerve with iceblizzard69 about the vocational school comment. He must be the nerd who copies off of Dolfan984s paper during their Basketweaving 101 class.

dolfan06
06-26-2002, 03:19 AM
hey aluminum chick, FOD!

Dolfan984
06-26-2002, 04:17 AM
Iron Man reminds me of a dog who pisses on something just to get attention.

You would know all about the 7-11 buisness wouldn't ya? Hey man, living with your parents can't be that bad can it? I mean hell, I'll be with them two more years before I go off to a University.

Now KB, I mean Iron Man, tell me the real reason that you hate Jay so much. Did he steal a girlfriend from you or something? It must have been his looks eh? Your circular logic is going to drive me and the rest of this board nuts.

Face it, you're not wanted here. Go away.

Thanks.

dolfan06
06-26-2002, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Isn't that what your father in law used to get you to marry your wife? (12 gage) a shotgun is referred to as 12 gauge. somebody needs to get you up to speed!:D

Iron Man
06-26-2002, 11:37 AM
Hey Dolfan984 you shouldn't be using such harsh profanity on here. Be an adult and keep it clean. And as far as Fiedler goes, since you have such a short-term memory I'll have to remind you once again. I said I don't like Jay as a player. I never said I didn't like Jay as a person. I hope you can understand the difference Gomer.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 11:47 AM
"Iron Man is just upset because he couldn't complete junior HS"

I know I can always count on Blizz for a SNAPPY comeback!!!! LOL

dolfan06
06-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"Iron Man is just upset because he couldn't complete junior HS"

I know I can always count on Blizz for a SNAPPY comeback!!!! LOL the truth is sometimes boring!:D

Dolfan984
06-26-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Iron Man reminds me of a dog who pisses on something just to get attention.

You would know all about the 7-11 buisness wouldn't ya? Hey man, living with your parents can't be that bad can it? I mean hell, I'll be with them two more years before I go off to a University.

Now KB, I mean Iron Man, tell me the real reason that you hate Jay so much. Did he steal a girlfriend from you or something? It must have been his looks eh? Your circular logic is going to drive me and the rest of this board nuts.

Face it, you're not wanted here. Go away.

Thanks.

Where did I put profanity? I don't see any.