PDA

View Full Version : Voters take a dim view of Bush handling the Economy

BAMAPHIN 22
08-13-2004, 11:05 AM
The following article is another reason why we need to get out and vote this November:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-08-12-economy-bush_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

Section126
08-13-2004, 04:51 PM
The following article is another reason why we need to get out and vote this November:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-08-12-economy-bush_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

This is from your article:

The poll of 1,512 adults was taken Aug. 5-10 and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Not Likely voters.......not Registered voters....but adults....sounds like they polled about 55% democrats.....

This is an idiotic post....

BAMAPHIN 22
08-13-2004, 10:31 PM
That is only speculation on your part concerning the percentages... Remember I didn't create this article... Complain to USA Today and the journalist who wrote this... Because this article does not meet yours standards of approval does not mean it is idiotic..

Bling
08-13-2004, 10:36 PM
so how again is Kerry going to fix it? Like I remember DolFan31 typing, many of the people that are voting for Kerry are just voting for him to get rid of Bush. How do you know that Kerry isn't going to tax gas, increase inflation, and be able to prevent companies from outsourcing jobs.

and people wonder why this board leans to the right..... the left has very few educated posters.

Bling
08-13-2004, 10:37 PM
That is only speculation on your part concerning the percentages... Remember I didn't create this article... Complain to USA Today and the journalist who wrote this... Because this article does not meet yours standards of approval does not mean it is idiotic..

but you do hold responsibilty for posting it.

BAMAPHIN 22
08-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Yes, I hold the responsibility for posting it... This article was posted to edify all partisons and non positions affiliations... whether you believe the statistics or not is irrevelent.. The only way you can refute the content is by illustrating and/or providing us some statistical data that clearly depicts the inconsistencies. My question is how did this post leep frog from being idiotic to that the poster is not educated... Unbelievable!!!!

PhinPhan1227
08-13-2004, 11:41 PM
I wouldn't say you were idiotic for posting it, but the pollsters have to be either idiots, or baised if they didn't restrict the poll to likely voters.

DolFan31
08-14-2004, 12:35 AM
and people wonder why this board leans to the right..... the left has very few educated posters.

That includes me right? :tongue: :D

Bling
08-14-2004, 11:24 AM
That includes me right? :tongue: :D

unfortunately, yes.

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 02:20 PM
unfortunately, yes.

:drinkers: