PDA

View Full Version : Well...the WMD issue can be put to rest.

PhinPhan1227
08-13-2004, 12:22 PM
" Senator John Kerry said Monday that he would have voted to give the president the authority to invade Iraq even if he had known all he does now about the apparent dearth of unconventional weapons or a close connection to Al Qaeda.

"I believe it's the right authority for a president to have," said Mr. Kerry, who has faced criticism throughout his presidential campaign for that October 2002 vote."

Apparently the "other option" doesn't care about WMD's, so why should those who will vote for him?

MDFINFAN
08-13-2004, 12:48 PM
" Senator John Kerry said Monday that he would have voted to give the president the authority to invade Iraq even if he had known all he does now about the apparent dearth of unconventional weapons or a close connection to Al Qaeda.

"I believe it's the right authority for a president to have," said Mr. Kerry, who has faced criticism throughout his presidential campaign for that October 2002 vote."

Apparently the "other option" doesn't care about WMD's, so why should those who will vote for him?

And he and Bush are just wrong about this period. Like I said, why can't we have more options. :shakeno:

PhinPhan1227
08-13-2004, 01:15 PM
I agree with you 100%..for other reasons, but the end result is the same. But since they are in agreement on this issue and Kerry IS the only other choice, than there's no reason to bring it up against Bush anymore.