PDA

View Full Version : Early election prediction!!

PhinPhan1227
08-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Somehow, the Republicans will use the disaster of the Florida hurricane to disenfranchise Democrat voters...at least...according to the Democrats...;o)

Bling
08-14-2004, 11:21 AM
He better start sending Federal money to Charlotte County.

PhinPhan1227
08-14-2004, 11:52 AM
Oh...and Kerry will attack Bush for not getting the French and Gemrans to help out.

Section126
08-14-2004, 02:22 PM
The money is on the way.......and Kerry has asked for the UN to monitor the relief efforts......

P4E
08-14-2004, 02:57 PM
:rofl:

ohall
08-14-2004, 06:48 PM
Somehow, the Republicans will use the disaster of the Florida hurricane to disenfranchise Democrat voters...at least...according to the Democrats...;o)

Today when I was cleaning up my yard after the hurricane I was thinking to myself I bet Kerry will come and say Bush should have declared Florida a disaster zone sooner. And of course if he was President he would have done a better and faster job and called it the moment it started to form off the horn of Africa!

:D

Oliver...

DolFan31
08-14-2004, 07:57 PM
:rolleyes2

Clumpy
08-15-2004, 06:29 AM
It's disgusting that anyone would even joke about politicizing the hurricane :shakeno:

PhinPhan1227
08-15-2004, 10:15 AM
It's disgusting that anyone would even joke about politicizing the hurricane :shakeno:

It's naive to think that either candidate would hesitate to politicize the hurricane.

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 01:32 PM
It's naive to think that either candidate would hesitate to politicize the hurricane.

I dont think either will.

caneproud117
08-15-2004, 02:22 PM
What do you want to bet, Bush declares this a code Orange and vows to catch the evil do'ers that caused this atrocity, unless of course he can't find them.
:tongue:

PhinPhan1227
08-15-2004, 02:28 PM
I dont think either will.

Bush has already set a world record for being on site after a disaster. You think that has NOTHING to do with swinging votes in Florida?

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Bush has already set a world record for being on site after a disaster. You think that has NOTHING to do with swinging votes in Florida?

Not really, i would actually see it as him doing his job as President. It would be a little suspicious if GB had shown up instead of Jeb.

Clumpy
08-15-2004, 03:19 PM
I'm as anti-Bush as anyone, but I do not believe George going to Fla is anything more than doing his job. I would like to believe that if a natural disaster hit ANY community in the country, he would be there quickly to lend morale support.

Bling
08-15-2004, 03:24 PM
I'm as anti-Bush as anyone, but I do not believe George going to Fla is anything more than doing his job. I would like to believe that if a natural disaster hit ANY community in the country, he would be there quickly to lend morale support.

I'd say that he is doing it to give morale support, but you can't blindly think that him doing this doesn't help him.

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 04:14 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5653487/

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 04:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/08/040815_hurricane_bush_bcol_12pstandard-1.jpg

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 04:19 PM
When will they declare SW Florida a disaster area?

ohall
08-15-2004, 04:31 PM
When will they declare SW Florida a disaster area?

I do believe along with the governor the President declared ALL of Florida a disaster area some hours before the hurricane even hit Florida. At least that's what they were reporting on Orlando area TV.

Oliver...

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 04:34 PM
I do believe along with the governor the President declared ALL of Florida a disaster area some hours before the hurricane even hit Florida. At least that's what they were reporting on Orlando area TV.

Oliver...

I havent heard it but if it hasnt it needs to be done. This looks like possibly another Andrew. :eek:

I dont know all of florida...maybe 2/3rds of it.

ohall
08-15-2004, 04:38 PM
I havent heard it but if it hasnt it needs to be done. This looks like possibly another Andrew. :eek:

I dont know all of florida...maybe 2/3rds of it.

It's been done, it's always done before the hurricane hits land. That's why I was making fun of Kerry. If it wouldn't bite him on his azz he'd say the President took too long to declare Florida a disaster area and he would have done it faster and better. I hate canidates that always put everything down that the current President does or doesn't do. It's nothing more than class warfare and I can't stand that stuff. It's nothing more than low class.

Oliver...

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 04:44 PM
It's been done, it's always done before the hurricane hits land. That's why I was making fun of Kerry. If it wouldn't bite him on his azz he'd say the President took too long to declare Florida a disaster area and he would have done it faster and better. I hate canidates that always put everything down that the current President does or doesn't do. It's nothing more than class warfare and I can't stand that stuff. It's nothing more than low class.

Oliver...

And I cant stand it when candidates put the other candidates down over every single thing they've done(ie, Kerry's record).

ohall
08-15-2004, 05:01 PM
And I cant stand it when candidates put the other candidates down over every single thing they've done(ie, Kerry's record).

WoW. You don't think canidates should go after each other based on their records? Tell me what should they go after each other based on?

This should be fun!

Oliver...

DolFan31
08-15-2004, 05:18 PM
WoW. You don't think canidates should go after each other based on their records? Tell me what should they go after each other based on?

This should be fun!

Oliver...

Id rather them tell me what they would do for the country rather than focusing on what the other candidate has done. Its ok to bash about a few significant things once in a while, but attacking his military record? How's that going to make think more or less of him as a President? Things that like. Ya, Kerry has bashed Bush for a few stupid things too. I just wish he would tell us what he wants to do rather than what Bush has done wrong. Michael Moore can tell us ;) . Bush as well hasnt really given us a clear alternative either, all I know is that he wants to "make America safer and stronger" and he wants to make the tax-cuts permanent.