PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] D Is For Dolphins

****Marino
06-25-2002, 01:29 AM
HELLO GENTLEMEN,
I AM A NEW COMER TO YOUR WONDERFUL WEB DISCUSSION SITE, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL THE INSIGHTFUL CONVERSATIONS WE WILL BE HAVING ON THAT GREAT GAME THEY CALL FOOTBALL. I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF MY MAIDEN THREAD HERE BY LETTING EVERYONE KNOWN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHO AND WHAT DICK J. MARINO IS. A GLIMPSE INTO THE SOUL OF SPECIAL CREATURE PUT ON EARTH TO FLASH A LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE ON ALL OUR LIVES. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALO (THAT'S IN NEW YORK, IF YOUR NOT FAMILAR WITH IT). I AM A HARD-WORKING GO GETTER WITH A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND FAMILY, WHO HAS RECENTLY MOVED IN THE AREA AND IS LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT SHOULD BE A GREAT 8-8 SEASON FOR THE DOLPHINS (I KNOW, I'M A TAD OPTIMISTIC). OUR OFFENCE SHOULD BE A POWER HOUSE THIS YEAR. WITH A GREAT QB LIKE JAY FEILDLER BEHIND CENTER (I ALMOST WROTE THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE) AND SOME GUY NAMED RICKY WILLIAMS RUNNING THE BALL, THERE IS NO SAYING HOW MANY FEILD GOALS MARE COULD BOOT. (I HAVE TO ADMIT I NEVER HEARD OF THIS FUMBLY WILLIAMS BEFORE, BUT IF HE'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE SAINTS TO GIVE-UP ON AFTER DITKA WASTED THEIR ENTIRE DRAFT ON HIM, THEN HE'S GONNA BE A PERFECT FIT IN OUR RUNNING ATTACK- SINCE WE'VE DOMINATED THE NFL SINCE THE MARINO DAYS) I WILL SIT BACK NOW AND WAIT A RESPONSE- THANKS FOR READING. YOUR FRIEND, DICK

Ducken
06-25-2002, 07:45 AM
:sleep:

FinaticalOne
06-25-2002, 08:06 AM

Truly insightful. Is that the best and most imaginative post you could come up with. It has to be Buffalo's water supply.

Sherif
06-25-2002, 08:22 AM
Dick Nice to meet you. Welcome. Your Caps lock is on. Generally when Type is in caps it's considered shouting. Do you think the Bills fans will start wearing the bags on their heads like Saints fans did if the Bills have another miserable season?

MoFinz
06-25-2002, 09:08 AM
Doesnt dick bear a striking resemblance to James Carville? Maybe Dicks not just a catchy nickname, but an accurate description of his head.
Better try harder if ya wanna bring smack to this board newbie. That yellow doodoo youre spewing here aint gonna cut it

Muck
06-25-2002, 10:14 AM
I didn't know guys with cerebral palsy could type. How did you do that Dick?? I didn't read your post. So I'll have to take your word for it. :sleep:

Muck
06-25-2002, 10:17 AM
BTW Dick.......why don't you try responding in your own Smackboards over at BBI?? Nobody seems to want to respond to me over there. Maybe because I'm speaking the truth.

C'mon over Phin fans.

THATHURMANATOR
06-25-2002, 12:18 PM
No muck its because we are not pansies and we are allowed to talk smack on our regular board which on Finheaven is forbidden according to aj because too many of you guys cried and threatened to not come back to the sight.

Welcome Dick Marino!!! very insightful stuff.

BLITZKRIEG
06-25-2002, 12:28 PM
These Bills fans are funny!!!!

They get one good OT in the draft, and a has been QB who is one hit away from retirement, and they think they're the next Rams....

Even if the Bills offense improves, The Bills defense is still BUTTER.

BILLS DEFENSE = BUTTER
R. WILLIAMS = HOT KNIFE

A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
06-25-2002, 01:16 PM
I wouldn't call our d butter. It will be improved from last year for sure. Our dline is the weakspot of our entire team so Rickey might be able to pile up some yards. Our LBs, and CBs are solid. We will have to see if anyone steps up along side big Pat. If not we will have trouble stopping the run for sure.

BLITZKRIEG
06-25-2002, 01:20 PM
If you can't stop the run, you wont stop Ricky or the Dolphins from destroying the Bills again this season....

PHINZ RULE!!!

dolfan06
06-25-2002, 02:48 PM
the first question they ask at the turnstiles entering buffalo's stadium is, "paper or plastic". LMAO!

BigDoug
06-25-2002, 03:52 PM
Voices in blitzkreig's head claims Parkay tastes like butter.
Woman looks at tub of Parkay on her kitchen table and says "but you're Parkay".
In a rather comical voice the tub of Parkay says "butter".
They go back and forth until she tries a taste of it and she says "it does taste like butter" so the tub of Parkay says "Parkay!"

Lesson learned...always listen to the voices in your head, Blitzkreig. Either that or it's time to up the meds.

3W
06-25-2002, 04:44 PM
ROFLMAO!!! :rocker:

Muck
06-25-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
No muck its because we are not pansies and we are allowed to talk smack on our regular board which on Finheaven is forbidden according to aj because too many of you guys cried and threatened to not come back to the sight.

So let me get this straight. Only "pansies" talk smack in the "Smackboards"?? Like I said on BBI, idiocy is rampant over there.

Chauncey
06-25-2002, 05:43 PM
Hey at least we don't take ourselves too seriously...
(except for Wys)

3W
06-25-2002, 05:51 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :goof:

Chauncey
06-25-2002, 06:12 PM
He looks like Dudley DooRight of the RCMP

inFINSible
06-25-2002, 06:48 PM
who left the door to the monkey cage open? These damn buffalomonkeys don't know how to do anything but wack-off and sling excrement. Now they're running around loose again and the little mud covered buggers are hard to round up. Maybe we can lay a trap....we'll dangle the promise of a 5-11 season, Drew Bledsoe playing 9 games, and an "almost" win against the Dolphins, inside their cage. They will go for that for sure. Imean they are monkeys, not idiots.

BillsMan80
06-25-2002, 07:25 PM
Ok, this coming from the same people who think Jamie Nails will start in the NFL...BWAHAHAHAHA...Jamie is a Man on a Mission...Yeah, a Mission to get a reservation to Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, and any other fast food place within 50 miles of the Dolphin training facility.

DOLFANMIKE
06-25-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ****Marino
HELLO GENTLEMEN,
I AM A NEW COMER TO YOUR WONDERFUL WEB DISCUSSION SITE, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL THE INSIGHTFUL CONVERSATIONS WE WILL BE HAVING ON THAT GREAT GAME THEY CALL FOOTBALL. I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF MY MAIDEN THREAD HERE BY LETTING EVERYONE KNOWN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHO AND WHAT DICK J. MARINO IS. A GLIMPSE INTO THE SOUL OF SPECIAL CREATURE PUT ON EARTH TO FLASH A LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE ON ALL OUR LIVES. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALO (THAT'S IN NEW YORK, IF YOUR NOT FAMILAR WITH IT). I AM A HARD-WORKING GO GETTER WITH A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND FAMILY, WHO HAS RECENTLY MOVED IN THE AREA AND IS LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT SHOULD BE A GREAT 8-8 SEASON FOR THE DOLPHINS (I KNOW, I'M A TAD OPTIMISTIC). OUR OFFENCE SHOULD BE A POWER HOUSE THIS YEAR. WITH A GREAT QB LIKE JAY FEILDLER BEHIND CENTER (I ALMOST WROTE THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE) AND SOME GUY NAMED RICKY WILLIAMS RUNNING THE BALL, THERE IS NO SAYING HOW MANY FEILD GOALS MARE COULD BOOT. (I HAVE TO ADMIT I NEVER HEARD OF THIS FUMBLY WILLIAMS BEFORE, BUT IF HE'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE SAINTS TO GIVE-UP ON AFTER DITKA WASTED THEIR ENTIRE DRAFT ON HIM, THEN HE'S GONNA BE A PERFECT FIT IN OUR RUNNING ATTACK- SINCE WE'VE DOMINATED THE NFL SINCE THE MARINO DAYS) I WILL SIT BACK NOW AND WAIT A RESPONSE- THANKS FOR READING. YOUR FRIEND, DICK

Now I know why Mamma named you DlCK

****Marino
06-25-2002, 08:14 PM
dolfanmike
your mama knows why, too!!!!

Dolfan984
06-25-2002, 11:59 PM
Bye

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 10:24 AM
"who left the door to the monkey cage open? These damn buffalomonkeys don't know how to do anything but wack-off and sling excrement. Now they're running around loose again and the little mud covered buggers are hard to round up. Maybe we can lay a trap....we'll dangle the promise of a 5-11 season, Drew Bledsoe playing 9 games, and an "almost" win against the Dolphins, inside their cage. They will go for that for sure. Imean they are monkeys, not idiots."

That was very Hickish of you!!! Thanks sir!

inFINSible
06-26-2002, 10:36 AM
Rickey???....'nuff said.

dolfan25
06-26-2002, 04:47 PM
No muck its because we are not pansies and we are allowed to talk smack on our regular board

Just as long as you don't use the word Polack because Barney Fife the Moderator will slap your hand, but he allows Bills fans to refer to Miami as Mijami or whatever way they see Hispanics as pronouncing the word and the Bills fans are allowed to say Cubans are unstable but are not reprimanded at all. Seems hypocritical and a double standard but I guess you can't make fun of Poles in Buffalo since it seems like ther 60% of the population.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 05:17 PM
"Seems hypocritical and a double standard but I guess you can't make fun of Poles in Buffalo since it seems like ther 60% of the population."

I don't see any problems with making fun of them but you are pretty close with that percentage. There are a lot of SKIS up en dat der Buffalo.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 05:17 PM
Which Dolfan are you??? Oh number 25, could you say hi to 22 I haven't seen him in some time!!!!

dolfan25
06-26-2002, 06:54 PM
Which Dolfan are you??? Oh number 25, could you say hi to 22 I haven't seen him in some time!!!!

At least Fish fans are proud of their team tp put their teams name in their handle. Unlike a high %age of Bills fans whose life seems to be centered around hating the Fish. How many Bills fans handles are either finssuck or SackMarino or something along those lines.

Either finssuck has no life or he is too young to have discovered girls because he is spending too much time with Photoshop

dolfan25
06-26-2002, 07:06 PM
What I said that Barney Fife edited was

If Buffalo gets any poorer then they'll have to change the name of the city to New Warsaw because of all the Polaks that live there.

Is that offensive?

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 07:23 PM
"At least Fish fans are proud of their team tp put their teams name in their handle."

Oh is that it??? And to think all this time I just attributed it to total lack of originality!!!! My bad!!!

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 07:28 PM
"If Buffalo gets any poorer then they'll have to change the name of the city to New Warsaw because of all the Polaks that live there."

Even if I was Polish I would not be offended by that in any way. Maybe they edited it because it was just a really bad attempt at 1) humor, or 2) ripping on Buffalo (I am not sure myself) that they just got rid of it. Who is this Barney Phife you speak of??? I will ask him directly!!!

dolfan25
06-26-2002, 07:30 PM
"At least Fish fans are proud of their team tp put their teams name in their handle."

Oh is that it??? And to think all this time I just attributed it to total lack of originality!!!! My bad!!!

Oh and squish the fish or finssuck or SACKMARINO is original. Is originality something to strive for in an Internet handle. I look for originality in a movie director or a musician not Internet handles. I guess we are the little people

dolfan25
06-26-2002, 07:38 PM
"If Buffalo gets any poorer then they'll have to change the name of the city to New Warsaw because of all the Polaks that live there."

Even if I was Polish I would not be offended by that in any way. Maybe they edited it because it was just a really bad attempt at 1) humor, or 2) ripping on Buffalo (I am not sure myself) that they just got rid of it. Who is this Barney Phife you speak of??? I will ask him directly!!!

If you are looking for originality his handle is Moderator and his avatar is Barney Phife

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 07:41 PM
"Oh and squish the fish or finssuck or SACKMARINO is original. Is originality something to strive for in an Internet handle. I look for originality in a movie director or a musician not Internet handles. I guess we are the little people"

Yes those are the ones we bring over here to get a rise out you, which has seemed to worked very nicely. We may have one or two posters on BBI with "Squish the fish", or the likes, but it is not like we have Billsfan1 through 984 though now do we???

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2002, 07:43 PM
"If you are looking for originality his handle is Moderator and his avatar is Barney Phife"

I shall have to speak with this gentleman!

dolfan25
06-26-2002, 07:53 PM
I just checked it's actually BBI Moderator

Dolfan984
06-27-2002, 03:55 PM
Go away.

dolfan25
06-27-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Ok, this coming from the same people who think Jamie Nails will start in the NFL...BWAHAHAHAHA...Jamie is a Man on a Mission...Yeah, a Mission to get a reservation to Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, and any other fast food place within 50 miles of the Dolphin training facility.

Those places take reservations?

They must be trying to class up those fast food joints.

THATHURMANATOR
06-27-2002, 05:16 PM
"Go away"

No YOU Go away!!!!!!!!!!

what are we in preschool here?

BigDoug
06-28-2002, 01:20 AM
nyah nyah nyah nyah boo boo

BillsMan80
06-28-2002, 08:50 AM
"Go away"

No YOU Go away!!!!!!!!!!

what are we in preschool here?

For Big Jamie they sure do...He reserves all the food hours before he gets there.

Baz
06-28-2002, 12:36 PM
Whats with you guys and Jamie Nails? I sense a hint of jealousy due to the fact that he is showing some success in his career after leaving Buffalo. What I don't understand is why you Bills fans go and make offensive names just to get a rise out of us. Do you see any Dolphin fans doing that? Not on this board. Its because we have something called class.

BigDoug
06-28-2002, 01:19 PM
This is the smack forum, not the Albequirky NM gay bridge club...Now that's class!

...Can't understand why we try to get a rise out of us...
I guess the school system isn't that good in NM.

:D

Baz
06-28-2002, 02:28 PM
...Can't understand why we try to get a rise out of us...

I'm looking for where you quoted that, but I can't seem to find it. I guess they don't teach you to read very well up there in Canada do they? It seems to me that you took offense to my statement, but in no place did I say Buffalo fans were without class. Read the post again, then come back and start asking about schooling.

3W
06-28-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BMarion31
Whats with you guys and Jamie Nails? I sense a hint of jealousy due to the fact that he is showing some success in his career after leaving Buffalo. What I don't understand is why you Bills fans go and make offensive names just to get a rise out of us. Do you see any Dolphin fans doing that? Not on this board. Its because we have something called class.

To answer your first question about us being jealous of Jamie Whales......BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You have to be kidding me...I can't tell you how many times I watched him get his a$$ handed to him like a little b-tch by a linebacker half the size of him. Trust us when we say you can have him, you will see in time what we are talking about. The only reason that he has lost weight is because they make sh-tty chicken wings in Miami.

Now to get to the offensive names...first of all, please realize that you are in a Smack Forum and it is not a "Perfect World" in here where people talk rationally and everyone is sensitive to each other's feelings. If you are going to make it that way then you might as well call it "The Lounge II". Actually, I have looked into trying to change my name to 3W, as I have gotten to know a few of Fins fans here and have gained a mutual respect for them. With that being said, please don't come in here saying that you guys are so much classier than us. Trust me, I have met some Fins fans in my time that can roll with the worst of us...can the righteousness act, please.

You are welcome, have a nice day.

Iron Man
06-28-2002, 03:42 PM
Jamie Nails will be successful in Miami because he is in the best shape of his football career. He is around 340 pounds and has the movement skills and better stamina now unlike the 380-400 pounds he weighed when he was in Buffalo. It seems that Buffalo fans are jealous because Nails is taking his football seriously now with the Dolphins and he could be the best surprise on the entire team.

3W
06-28-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
Jamie Nails will be successful in Miami because he is in the best shape of his football career. He is around 340 pounds and has the movement skills and better stamina now unlike the 380-400 pounds he weighed when he was in Buffalo. It seems that Buffalo fans are jealous because Nails is taking his football seriously now with the Dolphins and he could be the best surprise on the entire team.

Okay, whatever you say..keep eating that spam sandwich and calling it steak all that you want. At least we don't have to feed his fat a$$ anymore...you will see in time:goof:

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 08:44 AM
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Didn't your mommy teach you anything??

inFINSible
06-29-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally quoted by BMarion31
What I don't understand is why you Bills fans go and make offensive names just to get a rise out of us.

You don't understand why they would want to get a RISE out of us?