RB D Davis (HOU)
RB E Smith (ARI)
WR K Robinson (SEA)
WR L Fitzgerald (ARI)
WR T Taylor (BAL)
TE B Williams (NO)
TE B Kleinsauser (MN)
D/ST Miami

You better find some help at WR or you dont stand a chance other then that you look really good.

MikeO
08-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Try and move a tight end for a WR. If you can con someone into taking Emmitt off your hands that would help also!

The Phinster
08-17-2004, 09:25 AM
I had Koren Robinson last year and he didn't do much. He's better suited as the last wr on your bench. It is his teammate Darrell Jackson that should have been picked over him. If someone picked him before you, I understand.

Get Santana Moss if he is on the waivers...he is most likely a sleeper if he didn't land on someone's radar. Here are other worthy wr to pick up off waivers...if they are there hehehe!

Peter Warrick
Marcus Robinson
Larry Fitzgerald
Ashley Lelie
Jerry Porter (he should put up big numbers after Tim Brown left)
Ike Hilliard
Mushin Muhammad
Keyshawn Johnson
Todd Pinkston
Antwaan Randle-El
Reggie Williams
Tai Streets

Denverfinfan
08-17-2004, 10:31 AM
MikeO, I ended up with Emmit in the 10th round. He is starting, and at that time there wasn't much else.

Fin_Fanatic
08-17-2004, 06:26 PM
get rid of emmitt and travis taylor definitely. in place of emmitt try getting thomas jones, lee suggs, or quinton griffin if they left him. with WR taylor has never lived up the hype about him, so it would be better to have a lelie or someone along those lines.

Denverfinfan
08-17-2004, 07:49 PM
All those choices are long gone. I would pass on Lelie altogether. He might be 3rd or 4th WR if his preseason continues as it has been.

t2thejz
08-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Id trade McNabb for a top notch RB or WR. He is overated and Brooks will do better than him this season.