PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha!

Predaphin
06-26-2002, 12:54 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by mchurchfie

I hope we blow your fish a$$e$ right out of the water this year just to shut you guys up, such arrogance If you really had a clue what you were talking about you would see that the bottom of the pile could very well be 8-8 in this division. You better buckle up there fishboy because the Bills aren't going to be the Fins whipping boys this year. H-ll, we almost beat you guys last year with a bunch of rookies, barring the fact that Irvin gave you guys a couple of gifts at the end of the game. Get a clue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3W
06-26-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
quote:

I hope we blow your fish a$$e$ right out of the water this year just to shut you guys up, such arrogance If you really had a clue what you were talking about you would see that the bottom of the pile could very well be 8-8 in this division. You better buckle up there fishboy because the Bills aren't going to be the Fins whipping boys this year. H-ll, we almost beat you guys last year with a bunch of rookies, barring the fact that Irvin gave you guys a couple of gifts at the end of the game. Get a clue

Back to the litter box, Bungle Boy.:monkey: WCoastFin:goof:

finssuck
06-26-2002, 04:48 PM
I like how whomever named that file can't read! Looks like the back of the Bills jersey says IRVIN not Winfield. What an illiterate ass clown.

3W
06-26-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
quote:

Hey WCoast, do you always copy and paste remarks made from other boards when someone responds to your dumbass, upchuck inspiring posts there? You are truly pathetic.

You are welcomehttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolfan984
06-27-2002, 03:59 PM
33-6, 34-7. First at Buffalo, second in Miami.

Prediction for next Bills game in Buffalo.

35-8

dolfan06
06-27-2002, 04:07 PM
i wasn't too sure of the scores, but that comment "we almost beat you last year", is kind a pathetic ya know.

if you jumped over a river and "almost made it", you'd still be soaking wet!

"almost beat you", LMAO on that one!

THATHURMANATOR
06-27-2002, 05:18 PM
Good point #6. Very true. I guess he could have said we played you close with a bunch of scrubs last year and that may have sounded better.

3W
06-27-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wasn't too sure of the scores, but that comment "we almost beat you last year", is kind a pathetic ya know.

if you jumped over a river and "almost made it", you'd still be soaking wet!

"almost beat you", LMAO on that one!

........get back out there and finish mowing your lawn yuh lil booty bandit

3W
06-27-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
33-6, 34-7. First at Buffalo, second in Miami.

Prediction for next Bills game in Buffalo.

35-8

I am thinking, based on your prediction, that your entire football experience is probably based on playing Playstation...do yuh think?:goof:

iceblizzard69
06-27-2002, 05:40 PM
On my PS2 I beat the Bills by over 120 points with 6 minute quarters

3W
06-27-2002, 06:22 PM
I'll bet you did...now go play with it some more and stay off from Mommie's computer:eek:

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 08:28 PM
good for you ice!!!

northernbillfan
06-30-2002, 08:57 PM
:goof: <----- Miami fan after this season

Dolfan984
07-01-2002, 05:20 AM
:goof: <-----Bills fan right now.

iceblizzard69
07-01-2002, 09:33 AM
:D <---Miami fan after we win the Super Bowl in January, 2003