PDA

View Full Version : We know the candidate suck

Bling
08-19-2004, 07:58 PM
when they're not only fighting over something 30 years ago, but won't get over it. Kerry says he's the best candidate because he got free medals. Bush says he's the better because he did what anyone else would do to get out of war--nothing wrong with doing that.
(these aren't exact quotes, but how I interpret it)
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040819/D84IBNVO1.html

Bling
08-19-2004, 07:59 PM
but I love Bush's move to not denounce the swift boat veterans. I don't remember John Kerry denouncing Bob Woodward, Richard Clarke, etc.

iceblizzard69
08-19-2004, 08:19 PM
when they're not only fighting over something 30 years ago, but won't get over it. Kerry says he's the best candidate because he got free medals. Bush says he's the better because he did what anyone else would do to get out of war--nothing wrong with doing that.
(these aren't exact quotes, but how I interpret it)
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040819/D84IBNVO1.html

I would rather hear the candidates talk about current issues instead of the Vietnam war.

ohall
08-19-2004, 08:21 PM
I would rather hear the candidates talk about current issues instead of the Vietnam war.

Then one canidate shouldn't make the Vietnam War the center peice of his current campaign!

Oliver...

iceblizzard69
08-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Then one canidate shouldn't make the Vietnam War the center peice of his current campaign!

Oliver...

I actually agree with you. Kerry should just stop it with the whole Vietnam thing.

MDFINFAN
08-20-2004, 12:17 AM
I actually wish we had 2 different canidates to vote for. These 2 are made from the same clothe. But I must give Kerry the respect of actually going to war. A rich kid could have gotten out of that like every other rich kid did. I remember Ali going into exile to avoid going and losing a good part of his boxing career as a result. Kerry got a lot of vets mad at him for coming back and telling what he saw there. That's pretty bold, so those things are why I like him more than bush. There's way too many questions in my mind about Bush to made me want to vote for him. From his time in service to his shaddy business dealings\questions, to the election to make him president, to his motives to go into Iraq, and especially all his vacation time prior to 9/11. This man just doesn't have a clue to me. Since I'm not a dem or repub, I'm not looking at him in a partisan way, but with independent thought.

VJ1252
08-20-2004, 03:56 AM
but I love Bush's move to not denounce the swift boat veterans. I don't remember John Kerry denouncing Bob Woodward, Richard Clarke, etc.Woodward worked with Bush and wrote a book about his expereinces and said that he was deadset on attackin Iraq. Thats a big difference then saying Kerry didnt deserve his medals. They are attacking him for his service of his country which is much lower than any of the bush attack ads.

These canidates do suck though. One thing I dont like about them is their similiarities. I mean the graduated from yale two years apart and were part of the same secret society. I would list more of their similiarities but its late and I am about to sleep.