PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Pop Warner or Pee Wee League

Iron Man
06-27-2002, 06:37 AM
What is Jay really classified as? I'm leaning towards Pop Warner material but then again he could be a Pee-Wee leaguer. He has the arm of an 90 year-old woman so maybe he plays for some convent??:p :lol:

Dolfan984
06-27-2002, 03:43 PM
Good lord, ban this fool already!

Iron Man
06-27-2002, 07:46 PM
I must've struck a nerve with you when I mentioned Pee Wee League huh Dolfan984?? Look at it this way, you're one of a kind, you're the only adult to play in the Pee Wee League so maybe you'll be in the Guiness Book soon.

Dolfan984
06-27-2002, 08:01 PM
I turned 18 two months ago numbnuts.

Dolfan984
06-27-2002, 08:05 PM
I'd stay and chat, but I have to go to work.

College is expensive.

Baz
06-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Did Jay sleep with your mom or what Scrap Iron? Is that why you hate him so? Dolfan984, you're only 18? I thought you were in your mid-twenties for some reason. I'm also 18, I actually turn 19 in a few days. Where are you going to school? Are you going to try out for their team? I go to the University of New Mexico. I'm thinking about walking onto the team, if my knee allows it.

Iron Man
06-28-2002, 05:58 AM
Once again I'll repeat myself to you youngsters on here. I DON'T HATE Jay Fiedler. I just don't like him as the starting QB of my favorite team. I never said that Jay wasn't a good human being, in fact, Jay is a good person because of all the things he does for charities. I respect that very much but I wish he'd stick to that and retire from football.

iceblizzard69
06-28-2002, 10:17 AM
I don't like him either, but he is a lot better than a pee wee football quarterback.

dolphinators13
06-28-2002, 02:08 PM
no hes about a back up high school qb

dolphinators13
06-28-2002, 02:09 PM
bmarion why do u like jay so much... did he sleep w/u....

Baz
06-28-2002, 02:15 PM
Thats funny little man. Come back and start talking about sex when you hit puberty. Why do I like him? He is the starting quarterback of my favorite pro. sports team. Plus, he is probably the most underrated player in the NFL. Do yourself a favor and stop posting on this board until you learn proper english. I have no idea how your grammar can be this bad.

dolphinators13
06-28-2002, 08:44 PM
most underrated player in the nfl... hahahaah yea... ur f*cking dumb.. how bout most over rated player by most dolphin fans.. oooo sry i dont use proper english ***.. like i care its not like im applying of a job.. i dunno but isnt it about time u go F*uck jay......

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 03:25 AM
I'm going to a JC for my first two years then going to a university after that. I have to pay for a lot of crap, and I can't afford all four years on College. I'm saving up money for the other two years really. I do not know what university I will go to from there.

The picture of me was taken from my High School yearbook this year. I wish my scanner wasn't broken, or I'd have a much better quality picture of it.

Go for it man! Try and make sure you hit a gym a lot though before tryouts. If you aren't in shape, you have no chance. I've already practiced with the JC team I am going to play for. I'm not going for QB though =/ I was always a better receiver (6'4" 180 lbs) I know the transition from HS to JC and JC to a University will be easier than just HS to University. That's a minor reason I did that. I love football, and I really dislike sitting on the bench.

What position are you going to tryout for?

Oh, and Jay Fiedler is easily in the top 10 most underrated players in the league. We don't overrate him, we just don't underrate him. We know he isn't the best QB in the league, but we do know he is above average, and can get the job done.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 04:31 AM
I disagree because Jay is average, NOT above average. Jay is mediocre he is NOT a "good" QB. If he was a "good" or "great" QB then he'd be among the top 5 QBs in the NFL and you know he isn't.

iceblizzard69
06-29-2002, 08:59 AM
Jay is average.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 09:06 AM
Thanks iceblizzard. All I want people to admit is that Jay is mediocre and average and accept that.

inFINSible
06-29-2002, 09:25 AM
You are so full of sh*t Iron nuts....You have been on here for months arguing that Jay just flat out sucks...WE are the ones that have been trying to get YOU to say he was at least average....take your fake ass, backpeddlin sh!t outta here. F*ck head!

inFINSible
06-29-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
most underrated player in the nfl... hahahaah yea... ur f*cking dumb.. how bout most over rated player by most dolphin fans.. oooo sry i dont use proper english ***.. like i care its not like im applying of a job.. i dunno but isnt it about time u go F*uck jay......

This has got to be the funniest post I have ever seen.
I dontneed gud anglish to sownd intil...intela...entellij.....smart.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 03:04 PM
I never said he is great. I said he is above average and/or good.

He was 13 out of 31 last year.

He was worse than 12, and better than 18. That is above average. Basically, he was worse than 2/5ths and better than 3/5ths of all the starting Qbs in the league. Higher than the majority easily. If you are better than the majority of starting Quarterbacks in the NFL. You are good.

Baz
06-29-2002, 03:28 PM
Yea, I definately need to hit the gym. I'm 6'0, 165, I need to bulk up to about 180-185. I played WR, S, and CB, back in highschool, so I'll try for one of those. My best bet is probably at safety, which seems to be my natural position. I doubt I'll make the cut, I haven't played organized ball in 3 years, but I just want to get back on the field.

Baz
06-29-2002, 03:31 PM
I was going to reply to you dolphiantors, but I've decided not to stoop to your level. Your posts alone prove my point better than anything I could ever say.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey man, you never know. Just make you you work out a lot, and get into good shape, and you'll always have a chance.

I played QB, WR, and FS in High School. I'm too tall/too small for FS. Not good enough for QB (Unless I really improve some techniques and work on my arm again, I was always a mobile guy anyway :P ) Being 6'4" helps a ton for being a wide receiver :)

If you can get to 180-185 at 6'0", that's a pretty good FS size, especially since you will gain even more weight working out with the team.

A good way that I do to get speed is. Take a tredmill, put it at a fairly steep angle (not to where you will fall off or anything) put it at full speed. Run for about 15 mins straight.(or as long as you possibly can) That strengthens your leg muscles SO much (You'll get VERY sore at first though after night) and you will notice yourself being much faster than you used to be.

inFINSible
06-29-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BMarion31
I was going to reply to you dolphiantors, but I've decided not to stoop to your level. Your posts alone prove my point better than anything I could ever say.

Sooo True!

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey there's no need to resort to using profanity on here towards one another. But I realize that many of you are youngsters and teenagers so the maturity level is lacking. Some day you'll be a little more mature and then you'll realize what I'm talking about. I will say it once again for those of you with short-term memories, Jay is an average QB, he is mediocre and nothing more until he proves otherwise.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 04:49 PM
He HAS proven to be more than average. That's the thing!

inFINSible
06-29-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
Hey there's no need to resort to using profanity on here towards one another. But I realize that many of you are youngsters and teenagers so the maturity level is lacking. Some day you'll be a little more mature and then you'll realize what I'm talking about. I will say it once again for those of you with short-term memories, Jay is an average QB, he is mediocre and nothing more until he proves otherwise.

The way you keep obsessing over this maturity level thing shows how much of it you lack. It's a weak attempt to deflect what you cannot defeat.

Dolfan984
06-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

The way you keep obsessing over this maturity level thing shows how much of it you lack. It's a weak attempt to deflect what you cannot defeat.

Thank you!

Baz
06-29-2002, 05:25 PM
This whole thing is dependant on me passing a physical. I had a pretty bad knee injury a couple years back, which is why I haven't played ball since then. Thats a good idea about the treadmill though, I may have to do that. I'm sure it would help strengthen my knee too. I always thought I'd be a good FS. Not to brag, but I'm pretty good in coverage, but I happen to lack natural tackling ability, so SS wouldn't suit me. Besides, I've been told that I have good insticts, so that all points to a FS.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Infinsible you are one of the most immature people on here. The reason I brought up the immaturity thing is because I don't want to keep stooping to your low level. You need to get some maturity and some mannerisms and then you can communicate like a man and not a juvenile delinquent.

inFINSible
06-29-2002, 08:47 PM
I'll make you a deal....you let me school you in smack talk....and I'll let you teach me some manners and maturity, Ann Landers.

First lesson....i can say anything I want in the smack forum, from"Your distorted cranial appendage has an uncanny resemblance to a mass of canine excrement" to " You are a big doggy doody head"....it's the nature of the beast....and you can't stop it.....
Your turn....teach me something.

Iron Man
06-29-2002, 10:46 PM
Infinsible you have about as much intelligence as an unflushed toilet. You're probably the master at talking smack since you are unemployed and have all day to think up ignorant ramblings to put on here. I think your mommy needs to give you more chores to do around the trailer you live in. Maybe you can fix up that 1970 Plymouth Duster that has been sitting up on blocks outside your trailer for the last 10 years instead of playing on the $ 25 dollar computer your mommy bought you at the Goodwill Store.

dolphinators13
06-30-2002, 03:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 06:09 PM
if fiedler is above average, then AVP is too and should be starting for you!

Fiedler (16 games, 273/450, 3,290 yards, 19 INTS, 20 TD's)
behind an average OL - with an average running attack - with a great OC who was good enough to be "taken away" for a staring job at a great university

Van Pelt (8 games, 178/307, 2,056 yards, 11 INTS, 12 TD's) behind a ****ty OL - probably the worst in the league - with an average to below average running attack - with the stupidest ****ing OC in the league

-and don't give me any fiedler isn's as experienced **** b/c they are only 1 year apart in age and NFL experience and Jay has started 2 full seasons

If I were your GM I would seriously consider finding a new QB who can at least compete for the starting job.... even i will admit that you could probably go pretty far in the playoffs with your defense and a QB who can remain in control at crunch time!

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 06:28 PM
led by fiedler: Miami was the 21st ranked offense (19th in passing) in the NFL but had the 5th best defense(which is great but can only take you so far)

led by RJ(sucked)/AVP: Buffalo had the 13th ranked offense (12th in passing)!!!

this is why you guys really need to consider drafting a good QB or trading for somebody.... even Blake would have been a good pick-up and would help push fiedler to be better or beat him out... either way, that would be better than sticking with somebody who year after year is ready to have a breakout season but has never actually done it.....

iceblizzard69
06-30-2002, 06:30 PM
You say Gailey was a great OC, so that automatically takes away any credibility you once had.

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 06:33 PM
he wasn't bad and was way better than any we have had in the past few years... maybe you would prefer "an above average OC"

Muck
06-30-2002, 07:47 PM
Hey Moulds. You're not being accurate. You're giving our OL and running game too much credit (boy does that sound wierd). Check this out.

Buffalo - 4.2 ypc. Travis Henry - 3.4 ypc
Miami - 3.5 ypc. Lamar Smith - 3.1 ypc

You had a better ground game than we did. It's just that you abandon it long before we would because our defense held on longer.

And please don't try and say that we were a good pass blocking OL, because any Phin fan will tell you that Jay rarely had a pocket to throw from. Fact is, Jay's mobility made him like Houdini back there. And that mobility is also something that your stats don't show. Jay's mobility makes him dangerous and has won games for us.

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 08:07 PM
i said average OL and you are saying that is giving them TOO MUCH credit.... our OL was worse we had Hulsey, Carman, Conaty(injured all season), and Heimburger staring in different games and sometimes all at once!!!! our only established lineman were Brown and Jennings(rookie)

I would say our OL was worse than yours (but not this year hehehe!)

Yes our running game was better, we were 22nd and you were 23rd...... that makes a huge difference in making your passing game worse than ours!

I'm not saying your OL was great, but it was better than ours(injuries KILLED any of the little depth/talent that we had!) do you think AVP had time to throw!?!?!?!?! and i guess all those sacks and injuries that rob got were ALL his fault.... LC waas our go-to guy b/c he was the closest target and when the o-line broke down he quickly got open for a "dump-off" type pass.

Dolfan984
07-01-2002, 05:26 AM
Our O-Line was totall crap last year. Friggen injuries all over the place.

The reason your passing offense was better is because you were behind so much and had to pass more, thus abandoning the running game. We kept running for that one yard. Leaving Jay a lot of 3rd and 7s. He was one of the best 3rd down QBs in the league too. Jay Fiedler is one of the most clutch QBs in the league.
If he wasn't as clutch as he is, I wouldn't be as avid of a supporter of him as I am. His clutch performances won me over. He's gunna wreck shop this year.

inFINSible
07-01-2002, 07:24 AM
Iron nuts...having been challenged...set's aside his crack pipe and through the drug induced haze, tries to salvage what little is left of his reputation. Putting on his favorite Jerry Wilson jersey he feverishly goes about this daunting task. The hunting and pecking on the keyboard goes on for days....finally after many failed attempts, he decides to use every day parts of his own life and hits submit on this gem;
Infinsible you have about as much intelligence as an unflushed toilet. You're probably the master at talking smack since you are unemployed and have all day to think up ignorant ramblings to put on here. I think your mommy needs to give you more chores to do around the trailer you live in. Maybe you can fix up that 1970 Plymouth Duster that has been sitting up on blocks outside your trailer for the last 10 years instead of playing on the $ 25 dollar computer your mommy bought you at the Goodwill Store.

This has got to be the weakest smack I have seen since....well... since your last post. You are over matched and under powered please remove your head from your a$$ and try again.
Another lesson.......as you walk around your double wide, try to see things with the eye of a person who is not used to chickens in the bed with them. Use your mother's endless stream of johns as a cut down against somebody else. (Yes...it would be!). While it may be normal for your father to dress like Ruth Buzzi....use that....some one else may be offended if you say that about their father. Tell somebody that their sister is on her back so much that she is sponsored by Serta......that way no one will suspect that you are actually talking about your sis and her Seally sponsorship. You see how easy it is?

Now I know your first thought will be that this must be how I come up with my material....well...it's not true. I don't want to dissuade you from trying to pretend that you are smarter than a wart....but I can actually think up this stuff out of thin air ( don't drift off in fantasy land just because you heard the word "thin"). I think it has something to do with the fact that ....I'm not retarded...excuse me "in need of special assistance"....but I'm sure, with practice you could pass for semi-intelligent.
Just remember Crack Kills....ask you grandmother about that. Her crack has probably killed civil war vets.

PS... thanks 3W

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 09:51 AM
Hey Infinsible, what's the name of the toothless child that you had with your sister?? I was curious. Also I wanted to let you know that it's not healthy to feed your child Blatz Beer and generic potato chips. Maybe you and the rest of the residents of the trailer park can get together and discuss your current lifestyles and how you can improve your eating habits. You'll have plenty of time to set this meeting up since you and your sister/wife are unemployed. So get a little ambition, get your 450 pound greasy cellulite infested body out of that 30 year old vinyl chair and do something.:band:

inFINSible
07-01-2002, 10:52 AM
Hey Infinsible, what's the name of the toothless child that you had with your sister?? I was curious. Also I wanted to let you know that it's not healthy to feed your child Blatz Beer and generic potato chips. Maybe you and the rest of the residents of the trailer park can get together and discuss your current lifestyles and how you can improve your eating habits. You'll have plenty of time to set this meeting up since you and your sister/wife are unemployed. So get a little ambition, get your 450 pound greasy cellulite infested body out of that 30 year old vinyl chair and do something.:band:

That's what I'm talking about!!! That was much better! See how easy it is when you use your own circumstances? Oh, Oh....don't forget to do something about grandpa's parkinsons being so bad that you rent him to Sherwin Williams as a paint shaker....Or maybe something about that Catholic priest that took you under his desk...er, I mean, wing as a youngster....Surely, even you can come up with a good catholic priest joke.
All the other patients on the ward are going to look to you as their leader one day....don't let them down iron lung.
I want you to soar like Icarus!

dolfan06
07-01-2002, 12:26 PM
with a great OC who was good enough to be "taken away" for a staring job at a great university where do you come up with this ****. a job in the college ranks is a step down after being in the pros. seems like he found a place to hide because he can't hack it in the pros. i think he proved that in dallas, and i was skeptical about him coming to miami. i was skeptical about wanny too, but i think he's proved me wrong!:rolleyes:

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 01:35 PM
Hey infinsible, how's your AA classes going? Oh that's right you can't make it to them because 1) Your duster is up on blocks outside your trailer and 2) You are unable to read a map or comprehend directions on how to get there. That's okay, don't worry about it just sit and watch tv on your 13 inch black and white with the aluminum foil antennas and then slob your way to the mailbox to get your welfare check. Oh and make sure to tell the Orkin man how many cockroaches are in your trailer too, so he knows what he's up against.

dolfan06
07-01-2002, 02:06 PM
inFINS....... can be kinda sharp with his comebacks, but he's a straight up guy. in fact i look forward to meeting him in dec at the raiders game. besides, he surfs, can't be all bad!;)

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Well I can get nasty with the best of them and as long as he rips on me I'll rip on him. I don't like engaging in this war of words with a fellow Dolphin fan but when a person acts like a jerk they get treated like one.

dolfan06
07-01-2002, 02:26 PM
Well I can get nasty with the best of them and as long as he rips on me I'll rip on him. I don't like engaging in this war of words with a fellow Dolphin fan but when a person acts like a jerk they get treated like one. i'm not gonna step between, i'll be slingin **** both ways!:rolleyes:

inFINSible
07-01-2002, 04:37 PM
let him go 06...I like to rile him up.

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 08:27 PM
You're not riling me up. You're just a little snot-nosed punk who needs to be sat in a corner for a time-out. How old are you anyway?? You act like you're about 12 by the way you communicate.

inFINSible
07-01-2002, 08:43 PM
You can just go ahead and admit that you just can't wait to see what I'm going to say next....it bugs you that I can dislike you so much.....
You come on here with your Fiedler sucks b*ll sh*t and you expect me to treat you like I would aNY other Dolphin fan....you are responsible for this, not me, so grin and bare it like you do when your cellmate bends you over.

inFINSible
07-01-2002, 08:45 PM
Oh...and this is a flat out LIE...
Well I can get nasty with the best of them ....you're not even in the ballpark

Iron Man
07-02-2002, 01:35 AM
I love mopping the floor with your scrawny little #*%. It is so pathetically easy to toy with you because you have such a simple and predictable mind. You are very similar to a lab rat except your not even that intelligent.

Iron Man
07-02-2002, 01:35 AM
I love mopping the floor with your scrawny little #*%. It is so pathetically easy to toy with you because you have such a simple and predictable mind. You are very similar to a lab rat except you're not even that intelligent.

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2002, 03:46 PM
i have started a civil war!

dolfan06
07-02-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
i have started a civil war! the villagers got kinda upset too!:rolleyes: