PDA

View Full Version : Unbiased?

PhinPhan1227
08-21-2004, 11:03 AM
Just got done watching 15 minutes of coverage on MSNBC about the Kerry reaction to SwiftVets, and their complaint filed with the FEC. They also covered the Bush camps reaction to his reaction of course. Funny thing, in 15 minutes of coverage they didn't mention once the Bush camps report of Kerry and HIS 527's to the FEC weeks ago. In fact, one of their correspondants SPECIFICALLY stateds that Bush has NOT filed a complaint which is patently false. This despite the Bush camps statement yesterday moring REMINDING people that they filed a claim against KErry long before KErry filed one against them. I'm confused...aren't they suppossed to be unbiased?

t2thejz
08-21-2004, 02:10 PM
Just got done watching 15 minutes of coverage on MSNBC about the Kerry reaction to SwiftVets, and their complaint filed with the FEC. They also covered the Bush camps reaction to his reaction of course. Funny thing, in 15 minutes of coverage they didn't mention once the Bush camps report of Kerry and HIS 527's to the FEC weeks ago. In fact, one of their correspondants SPECIFICALLY stateds that Bush has NOT filed a complaint which is patently false. This despite the Bush camps statement yesterday moring REMINDING people that they filed a claim against KErry long before KErry filed one against them. I'm confused...aren't they suppossed to be unbiased?
Yea its sickning, every news channel will lean to one side, and the only one that leans to the right is Fox but the reason why Fox is the #1 news channel is because they report everything. There opinions might lean to the right but you will hear everything about both sides

iceblizzard69
08-21-2004, 04:47 PM
Yea its sickning, every news channel will lean to one side, and the only one that leans to the right is Fox but the reason why Fox is the #1 news channel is because they report everything. There opinions might lean to the right but you will hear everything about both sides

The last thing FOX does is report everything. Their news has a heavy right wing bias just like CNN has a heavy left wing bias.

t2thejz
08-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Then why is Fox number 1

Clumpy
08-21-2004, 07:02 PM
Then why is Fox number 1

Because they have some hotties like Kiran Chetry :tongue:

ohall
08-22-2004, 12:05 AM
The last thing FOX does is report everything. Their news has a heavy right wing bias just like CNN has a heavy left wing bias.

BS. FNC broke the DUI thing about Bush in 2000. They've broke a lot of negative news about REP politicians.

Some of you just want the way you spin it to be reality.

Oliver...

finguy
08-22-2004, 12:15 AM
All news organizations have a bias one way or the other. I'm republican so i watch FNC more. Plus they do seem to have purdyer (for you non southern folk that's Prettier) woman.:D

ohall
08-22-2004, 12:20 AM
All news organizations have a bias one way or the other. I'm republican so i watch FNC more. Plus they do seem to have purdyer (for you non southern folk that's Prettier) woman.:D

I dunno MSNBC can roll out some real foxes.

Oliver...

Clumpy
08-22-2004, 12:34 AM
CNN Headline News has Rudi Bakhtiar :tongue:

Fox has Kiran Chetry and Juliet Huddy

MSNBC has Amy Robach and Monica Novotny

Yes, others are there, but those are some of my favs

:cp:

ohall
08-22-2004, 12:41 AM
CNN Headline News has Rudi Bakhtiar :tongue:

Fox has Kiran Chetry and Juliet Huddy

MSNBC has Amy Robach and Monica Novotny

Yes, others are there, but those are some of my favs

:cp:

I've seen that Rudi chick, she hot! I had to turn off the volume though, I didn't want to get brain washed. :D

Oliver...

Kamikaze
08-22-2004, 07:31 AM
I've seen that Rudi chick, she hot! I had to turn off the volume though, I didn't want to get brain washed. :D

Oliver...

You're that easily swayed, huh? :roflmao:

The fact we've got model-calibur women "reading" us the news (calling them journalists or even reporters would be giving them too much credit) shows us just how terrible our quality of news has become. Infotainment and tabloid quality press is the standard for most of our media presently.

Clumpy
08-22-2004, 08:33 AM

Oliver...

:D

finguy
08-22-2004, 02:38 PM
I was wondering if you are married because if are then you know that women can get men to do just abut anything with the wink of their eyes. If one of those ladies came to me and said the moon was made of cheese with one of those looks in her eyes I would probably look her and say "you know you might be right, it does look a lot like cheese.":roflmao:

The fact we've got model-calibur women "reading" us the news (calling them journalists or even reporters would be giving them too much credit) shows us just how terrible our quality of news has become. Infotainment and tabloid quality press is the standard for most of our media presently.

ohall
08-22-2004, 03:41 PM

Oh ya I'm that easily swayed. Maybe if CNN got rid of the OLD dogs they would get more ppl to watch their old network. Sorry if I'm going to listen to the news it doesn't hurt to see it coming from hot women.

Now if I want a serious news show I don't care what the ppl look like.

Oliver...