PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins will be the biggest disappointment in AFC

PHINSBLOW
06-30-2002, 08:59 PM
Of course, many won't be disappointed at all. Ricky: Get ready for bizarre behavior and nagging injuries. wasted season with 400 yards in 8 games. If Chambers goes down, Fiddler won't have a soul to throw to. Gadsden? Bwahaha! Joke of a player. OL downgraded from last year. DL downgraded. Your corners will need to run all over east jesus, and they'll be your leading tacklers. That's never good. But that's the way it will be.

:monkey: Miami 2002: 6-10

Dajesus
06-30-2002, 09:06 PM
Really indepth analasys buddy. I hope you take your inlightenend since of reason with you to the booky.

Dajesus
06-30-2002, 09:08 PM
PS it is funny how you say Miami will be a such a disapointment, yet you still have them winning 3 more games than the Bills won last year. Bwahaha! To you tough guy

MOULDSROCKS
06-30-2002, 09:39 PM
he could be a jets fan though....

PHINSBLOW
06-30-2002, 10:50 PM
you really should go back to 10th grade remedial English. The word is *enlightened*, you dumb ****. You must be from Miami.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Really indepth analasys buddy. I hope you take your inlightenend since of reason with you to the booky.

Dajesus
06-30-2002, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PHINSBLOW
[B]you really should go back to 10th grade remedial English. The word is *enlightened*, you dumb ****. You must be from Miami.

Actully I am product of the Buffalo schooling system, but good try. I have said all along here, and wont try to hide the fact that I can't spell, but judgeing by your command of four letter words you might want to join in that english class, or buy a thesoris. Seriously though I really would like to commend you on a great first post here at finheaven. Your strong grasp on the english language has realy helped you post deep thought out topics. I almost got the fealing I was reading an article straight from ESPN.

Dajesus
06-30-2002, 11:44 PM
PS Did you think of that screen name all by your self or did your 6 year old mentor help you along?

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 03:32 AM
Hahahaha!! Let the little Buffalo punk have it. He deserves a slap of the truth!!! :rocker: