PDA

View Full Version : BUFFALO's BOARD!!!

Phinmaster1354
07-01-2002, 12:38 PM
I just got back from invading BUFFALO's board! I was sick of always seeing their crap on here, I decided to do some of it over there! I found it quite enjoyable! I saw Muck and West Coast Fin over there talking it up too! They really think they will be competative this year! I changed my name over there to protect the innocent!! GO PHINS!!!!!!

:monkey: BILLS

BLITZKRIEG
07-01-2002, 12:48 PM
I'm over there every day....I'm over on the Jets board every day also....

The Jets fans over there are actually pretty cool. The Bills fans are pipe dreaming this year.....

If you want to check out a cool fan board go to "theganggreen.com"......It's Jets territory.

Later....

THATHURMANATOR
07-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Please don't be jealous of our board!!!

Phinmaster1354
07-01-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Please don't be jealous of our board!!!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT....?????

3-13??? 4 SUPER BOWL LOSSES?
3 of them BLOWOUTS!!!;)

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 01:41 PM
I think it should be called Buffalo Bored not Board.

THATHURMANATOR
07-01-2002, 01:45 PM
The Bills record has nothing to do with why BBI is heads and shoulders above finheaven.com.

Iron Man
07-01-2002, 01:47 PM
Hahahaha!!! Are you delusional or what!!!! Get some help before it's too late!!!

Phinmaster1354
07-01-2002, 01:48 PM
Then why are you here?? MORON? Go back to your crap board where it is more your speed, sped!!

Phinmaster1354
07-01-2002, 01:51 PM
THURMANATOR? ISN'T IT TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS??:D

:monkey: DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS DUDE!!
BUFFALO BILLS!!!

THATHURMANATOR
07-01-2002, 01:53 PM
You guys never have more than 4 people on here at once and half of that total is usually one of us checking to see if marino1983 is back. So who is the delusional one?

THATHURMANATOR
07-01-2002, 01:54 PM
"THURMANATOR? ISN'T IT TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS??

DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS DUDE!!
BUFFALO BILLS!!"

Terrible, Please go to your room and think about how horrible that attempt at insult really was!

billsfanone
07-01-2002, 02:46 PM
Buffalochip11

3W
07-01-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
THURMANATOR? ISN'T IT TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS??:D

:monkey: DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS DUDE!!
BUFFALO BILLS!!!

Bawahaaaa!! Man, you truly are pathetic. Its time you sac up and put your hand lotion encrusted fingers on the Wayback machine and pull your greasy, non-soap using, dentally impaired a$$ out of the seventies.....Yeah, thats right! Bob Greasy isn't the QB of the Dullfins anymore, sorry for the shocker!

Yeah! Yeah! :monkey: Phinmasterbaiter1354...Its Larry Csonka time muthafugaz!!Woohoo!!

iceblizzard69
07-01-2002, 05:33 PM
I stopped going there because almost everything they say about football is dumb and shows that they know nothing about the sport.

The Beach Bum
07-01-2002, 07:08 PM
what is the website address?

The Beach Bum
07-01-2002, 07:12 PM
right now there are absolutaly no jet fans on their board, bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa, How did you make friends with jet fans Blitzkrieg?

iceblizzard69
07-01-2002, 08:07 PM
Their message board is:

www.buffalorange.com

northernbillfan
07-02-2002, 03:23 AM
We have 3 times as many members as you have.

We have forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

We are not delussional, we are realistic.

In our slowest times we have several times more members logged on.

Members from here drop by the Buffalo Range and never come back...

iceblizzard69
07-02-2002, 08:17 AM
We are realistic, our team is good and yours is horrible. Saying that the Bills are good is delusional.

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2002, 10:45 AM
"We are realistic, our team is good and yours is horrible. Saying that the Bills are good is delusional"

Come on Blizz I really haven't seen 1 if any post from a bills fan saying that we were a superbowl team this season. We are saying that we are going to be a much improved team that if the Dolphins take too lightly could give them some major problems. If the breaks go out way all season the playoffs are not out of the question. If you want to get technical Blizz I rarely ever see a post from you that isn't "The Dolphins Rule" or "The bills suck". Maybe we need to check and see who the delusional one is here!

iceblizzard69
07-02-2002, 11:27 AM
I have seen tons of posts at BBI that said that the Bills were going to win the division and the Dolphins would win 5 games.

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2002, 12:17 PM
"I have seen tons of posts at BBI that said that the Bills were going to win the division and the Dolphins would win 5 games."

Clarify TONS please. I have seen a couple posts saying the Bills are superbowl contenders, but really no one ever saying the Phins were going to win 5 games. Most fans over there are giving them respect as the team to beat in our division.

northernbillfan
07-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Well said THURM, in a word ... FABULOUS

beefalow
07-02-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Phinmaster1354

WHAT DO I HAVE TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT....?????

3-13??? 4 SUPER BOWL LOSSES?
3 of them BLOWOUTS!!!;) 62-7?and I won`t even talk about last years playoff game.. tough team ya`ll got thier, great defense! Ilaughed my arss off both them games so bad I split a side 14 stitches to fix it.It was worth every stitch. But I`m sure this year you have a better team, better coaches, better players,better waterboys, better cheerleaders,better jock itch,better drugs, and you will go all the way to the superbowl!!:sleep: Heard it all before!!Year after year after year, don`t bother tell in us again!.:sleep: :sleep::sleep:

3W
07-02-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
62-7?and I won`t even talk about last years playoff game.. tough team ya`ll got thier, great defense! Ilaughed my arss off both them games so bad I split a side 14 stitches to fix it.It was worth every stitch. But I`m sure this year you have a better team, better coaches, better players,better waterboys, better cheerleaders,better jock itch,better drugs, and you will go all the way to the superbowl!!:sleep: Heard it all before!!Year after year after year, don`t bother tell in us again!.:sleep: :sleep::sleep:

:rocker: :D

BLITZKRIEG
07-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
right now there are absolutaly no jet fans on their board, bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa, How did you make friends with jet fans Blitzkrieg?

==============================================
BLITZKRIEG RESPONSE: It wasn't easy at first.....

I couldn't really talk any trash over there, being that they own us right now. I stuck to football in general, and eventually thay came around and realized I'm not all that bad.....

I stick to the "Keep It Real" modo.....

They are very knowledgable fans, and quite friendly once you've earned their respect.....

Give it a shot.....Dejesus is there regularly. They seem to like him as well. If you know football, and stick to that instead of causing trouble, you should have no problems....

Go to "theganggreen.com"......It's a great site.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2002, 03:58 PM
Thanks Northern!!!

BigDoug
07-02-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'm over there every day....I'm over on the Jets board every day also....

The Jets fans over there are actually pretty cool. The Bills fans are pipe dreaming this year.....

If you want to check out a cool fan board go to "theganggreen.com"......It's Jets territory.

Later....

Let's talk about the pipe that blitzkreig is dreamin' about...

dolfan06
07-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Members from here drop by the Buffalo Range and never come back...

you have 4 times the members, but then you have been around 8 times as long and alot of those members are dolphin fans!;)

BillsMan80
07-02-2002, 08:39 PM
Oh, we don't know anything about football? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH...that is some funny ****.

dolfan06
07-03-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

==============================================
BLITZKRIEG RESPONSE: It wasn't easy at first.....

I couldn't really talk any trash over there, being that they own us right now. I stuck to football in general, and eventually thay came around and realized I'm not all that bad.....

I stick to the "Keep It Real" modo.....

They are very knowledgable fans, and quite friendly once you've earned their respect.....

Give it a shot.....Dejesus is there regularly. They seem to like him as well. If you know football, and stick to that instead of causing trouble, you should have no problems....

Go to "theganggreen.com"......It's a great site.

PHINZ RULE!!!! i've tried to register at theganggreen, but the guy that runs it is a real prick, we don't get along at all. it was all in fun at first, then he ran out of things to say about me and started on my son and grand daughter

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 08:10 AM
Besides, with the NFL the way it is, there's no reason to shoot for the Division Crown. We probably have the top overall offense in the division, and we have improved the defense immensly. Also, we have improved the Kicking Game with a proven Kicker in Mike Hollis, and also, one of the top return men in the game in Charlie Rogers. Things are looking up. Not Super Bowl up yet, but this year, we have no reason to believe the Bills can't make a playoff run.

iceblizzard69
07-03-2002, 09:23 AM
You have the best offense in the division? :lol:, more like the third best.

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 12:45 PM
How do we have the 3rd Best offense LOL...We have the Top QB, Top FB, Top WRs, Top TEs, and when the OL jells, most likely the best OL. I would say that would be the top offense.

northernbillfan
07-03-2002, 01:25 PM
You can point out the obvious all day BillsMan, but it is like talking to a tree.

I think their fear is making them delusional.

The Fin Fans are shaking in their aqua booties in anticipation for this years season. Fear us Miami.

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 01:34 PM
I know...pointing out the obvious is painful to the Fin fans, but they just don't get it. It's their blind faith that we will hopefully suck when it's obvious we will be good.

Muck
07-03-2002, 01:57 PM
I can't go over to the Jet boards. What could I possibly offer?? While I feel we've been the better team most times, they've won 8 straight. Right now they own us. So I won't be trash talking until the week of the game.

As for BBI, I like it over there. It's a fun place.

Dolfan984
07-03-2002, 03:09 PM
"We have the Top QB, Top FB, Top WRs, Top TEs"

Qb would be us, yeah you got FB, We got the WRs, Pats got the TEs.

Dolfan984
07-03-2002, 03:10 PM
Neither of us have the best O-Line though.

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 03:25 PM
Actually Bledsoe is better than Fiedler and anyone who thinks otherwise I am glad to take any bet on that. Also, WR would be us because Moulds is superior to Chambers, and Price is better than Gadsden or McKnight. Also, add in Josh Reed, and Charles Johnson and that makes us the top WRs, and Fauria, Graham, and Cleeland for NE are all question marks. Riemersma is a top notch Recieving TE, and Dave Moore is a good complete TE.

Dolfan984
07-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Price is worse than Gadsden and McKnight, he's about as good as Ward, but Ward is more clutch. Moulds is better than Chambers, but not for long.

Want to bet on who has better numbers? Fiedler or Bledsoe? Rushing stats count. (Rushing yards count as passing yards)

MOULDSROCKS
07-03-2002, 04:17 PM
price outdid both McKnight and Gadsden last year and he is younger!!! I'll take Price!

And Moulds outdid your top 2 WR's last year (combined) in the games we played you in... that includes the last game when moul;d played only 3 quarters and had Travis Brown at QB....

Phinmaster1354
07-07-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
62-7?and I won`t even talk about last years playoff game.. tough team ya`ll got thier, great defense! Ilaughed my arss off both them games so bad I split a side 14 stitches to fix it.It was worth every stitch. But I`m sure this year you have a better team, better coaches, better players,better waterboys, better cheerleaders,better jock itch,better drugs, and you will go all the way to the superbowl!!:sleep: Heard it all before!!Year after year after year, don`t bother tell in us again!.:sleep: :sleep::sleep: For a paperass fan that got totally HUMILIATED in not 1, not 2 BUT 3!!! Count them 3!!!! 3 SUPERBOWLS!!! And the other was WIDE RIGHT LMAO!!!! You talk about these playoff games?? C'mon now!! Can't you be CUTER Than that?? We have nothing to be ashamed of like you pieces of CRAP!! Because of you turds the NFC DOMINATED all those YEARS!!! THE BILLS TRULY EMBARRASSED THE AFC!!! I too laughed my ass off when the BILLS GOT DOMINATED in all those BORING SUPER BOWLS!So I really wouldn't push that BLOWOUT card too much especially factoring in how your BILLS GOT MANHANDLED in 3 of 4 Super Bowls you were in! See we have 2 rings to brag about!!! You have NIL!!!!!ZIP!! ZERO! NOTTA!!:evil: GET WITH PROGRAM!!!

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 09:47 AM
Alright a man who knows what he's talking about. Billsman80, here's to you pal!!! You realize that Bledsoe is a better QB then limp-wrist errr I mean Jay. If only these other humanoids on here would wake up and realize that.

bigbry
07-07-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
You can point out the obvious all day BillsMan, but it is like talking to a tree.

I think their fear is making them delusional.

The Fin Fans are shaking in their aqua booties in anticipation for this years season. Fear us Miami.

NBF, sounds as though you know what you're talking about when it comes to talking with trees----tell me, do they talk back?
Now fear, until the Bills actually beat us, shuduuuuppppp! Now go put yourself in the fetal position behind your couch with your favorite Bills throw blankey and hope Big Bad Miami doesnt completly humiliate you. And quit calling in sick when they lose, that was 13(thirteen) days out of work, not counting the hangover days. The aluminum recycling plant had to shut down. Now, do I dare call you "nitwit"????? Or will you try to moderate this forum too?;)

BB

Phinmaster1354
07-07-2002, 01:01 PM
THE ONLY THING I FEAR IS................ THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THE DUSTPAN AFTER WE SWEEP YOUR A$$ES AGAIN!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! BUFFALO SUCKS!!!!!

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 04:45 PM
Bledsoe is better then Jay Keebler errr I mean Jay Feeble errr well you know who I'm talking about.

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
Bledsoe is better then Jay Keebler errr I mean Jay Feeble errr well you know who I'm talking about. :o

Dolfan984
07-07-2002, 05:10 PM
Feeble? Fiedler took some WHICKED shots last year. He kept bouncing back up.