PDA

View Full Version : why the BILLS will finish last in the AFC east



dolphinators13
07-01-2002, 05:01 PM
who is this fu*king dumb a** phinsblow...... we will come in last place....... please.. were u in prison this year.. and missed the football season....bills=3-13 dolphins=11-5..... i dont care how bad fiedler is.. he has been better then DB.. are Wr.. i dont think i have to discuss why they are better then the bills... and for ricky williams he played every game last year... wait i dont think travis... who ever the fu*k ur RB is did.. maby u should ummm... worry about ur team... like how the fu*k are they going to go 2 the playoffs after a 3-13 year... or how to improve ur DL... or the big one... HOW TO START WINNING GAMES..

iceblizzard69
07-01-2002, 05:38 PM
Travis Henry is the next R. Kelly without the music.

Dolfan984
07-01-2002, 06:44 PM
Travis Henry = JJ Johnson

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 01:47 PM
Travis Henry=Emmitt Smith clone and better Pro than Jamal Lewis...just like at Tennessee.

iceblizzard69
07-03-2002, 07:03 PM
Travis Henry=Cecil Collins

Slaine
07-04-2002, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Travis Henry=Emmitt Smith clone and better Pro than Jamal Lewis...just like at Tennessee.

Yeeeaaahhh - and Tee Martin is better than Peyton Manning. :rolleyes:

Billhoff
07-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Travis Henry is the next R. Kelly without the music. Henry will have more yards then little ricardo this year, I promise you that. with your poorest o-line little ricky is gonna snap like a toothpick I say third game he`s done.

Billhoff
07-04-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
who is this fu*king dumb a** phinsblow...... we will come in last place....... please.. were u in prison this year.. and missed the football season....bills=3-13 dolphins=11-5..... i dont care how bad fiedler is.. he has been better then DB.. are Wr.. i dont think i have to discuss why they are better then the bills... and for ricky williams he played every game last year... wait i dont think travis... who ever the fu*k ur RB is did.. maby u should ummm... worry about ur team... like how the fu*k are they going to go 2 the playoffs after a 3-13 year... or how to improve ur DL... or the big one... HOW TO START WINNING GAMES.. You have to remember we had the worst QB in NFL history last year and a real bad line and we only lost six games bysix or fewer points, including four by three points. One more TD per game(WICH DREW WILL DO) and guess what! WEEEEEEER BAAACK!Scarey thought isn`t it:evil:

Billhoff
07-04-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
who is this fu*king dumb a** phinsblow...... we will come in last place....... please.. were u in prison this year.. and missed the football season....bills=3-13 dolphins=11-5..... i dont care how bad fiedler is.. he has been better then DB.. are Wr.. i dont think i have to discuss why they are better then the bills... and for ricky williams he played every game last year... wait i dont think travis... who ever the fu*k ur RB is did.. maby u should ummm... worry about ur team... like how the fu*k are they going to go 2 the playoffs after a 3-13 year... or how to improve ur DL... or the big one... HOW TO START WINNING GAMES.. OUR SECOND BEST RECIEVER (P.PRICE..7TDS)IS JUST AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER THEN YOUR BEST (CHAMBERS 7TDS) TAKE AWAY HIS LUCKY never to happen again CATCHES AGAINST THE BILLS AND HE HAS WHAT! 4TDS FOR THE YEAR ,NOTTA SO GOOD!!:lol:

Billhoff
07-04-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Travis Henry = JJ Johnson Ricky Williams=Ka-Jana-Carter:lol: :p

iceblizzard69
07-04-2002, 09:20 AM
Your so dumb. Even most Bills fans will admit Chambers is better than Price. Billhoff is just another Bills fan with no clue about football and will watch this season as his team finishes last in the AFC East again.

beefalow
07-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Your so dumb. Even most Bills fans will admit Chambers is better than Price. Billhoff is just another Bills fan with no clue about football and will watch this season as his team finishes last in the AFC East again. I beg the differ, I think Price is just as good if not better, he proved that when the rotten RJ went down,then we finaly had someone who could throw the ball-- Price(7)TDS. and guess who Van Pelts favorite target was.. Price.He was open all the time we just couldn`t get it to him with "I wanna be a pot hole" RJ in their. Maybe if VanPelt was QB the whole season he would of had 14 Tds.Chambers had 2 good games, just happened they were against the bills.If thats all he`s got ,..well ..too bad for U guys!

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:16 PM
Was Price a starter? Was Price a rookie? That would be a yes and no.
For Chambers that would be a no and yes. See the difference.
Talk to me again at the end of this season and we'll see who has better numbers.

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:45 PM
We may finish in last place since we have a gimpy QB in Fiedler.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
We may finish in last place since we have a gimpy QB in Fiedler.

Spoken like a true Dolphin fan. :rolleyes:

dolphinators13
07-08-2002, 09:27 PM
dang... iron man i was w/u when u said jay fiedler is a bad qb... bc he is but... do i think the dolphins will finsh last in the division..HELL NO they will finish 1st... it would take more than a bad QB for the whole team to finish last.. come on man JF isnt that bad.. that the dolphins will finish last

3W
07-08-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Your so dumb. Even most Bills fans will admit Chambers is better than Price. Billhoff is just another Bills fan with no clue about football and will watch this season as his team finishes last in the AFC East again.

I don't and I know a whole lot of other Bills fans that will not agree or admit to Chambers being better than Price, so I don't know what you are talking about. Chambers had 48 catches for 883yds, Price had 55, catches for 895yds so you tell me who is better. This being with one of the most inept QB situations and one of the worst O-Lines this side of the Mississippi.....and on the other side of it too. Price doesn't get all of the accolades because he is in the shadow of Moulds, but he has 4.2 speed and is much better than anyone gives him credit for, his only knock is his attitude sometimes. While I will admit that Chambers is a good talent, I am not ready to proclaim him the second coming of Jerry Rice just yet. :rolleyes:

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:03 AM
Chambers is a better receiver then Peerless Price. Chambers is bigger, faster, stronger, has longer arms, is a better leaper and can make more spectacular catches then Price

dolfan06
07-09-2002, 01:09 AM
stay in school, you're grammar is pathetic!:eek:

3W
07-09-2002, 01:29 AM
and not only that, but you have lost all credibility about 167 posts ago.:D

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:31 AM
Shut up morons, your problem is that neither of you know how to read. Your mommies never taught you anything growing up. I guess it would be hard to, since she was out working the streets.

3W
07-09-2002, 01:39 AM
It would be a blessing to not be able to read so that I could avoid your dribble laden posts, but even when a person just looks at your them, without even reading them, they instantly get dumber....bawahaaaa!!!:goof:

iceblizzard69
07-09-2002, 10:47 AM
Chambers was a rookie, Price has been around for a few years now. Also, Chambers was our number 3 guy.

3W
07-09-2002, 10:51 AM
If he is "all that" then why is he your number 3 guy:confused:

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
who is this fu*king dumb a** phinsblow...... we will come in last place....... please.. were u in prison this year.. and missed the football season....bills=3-13 dolphins=11-5..... i dont care how bad fiedler is.. he has been better then DB.. are Wr.. i dont think i have to discuss why they are better then the bills... and for ricky williams he played every game last year... wait i dont think travis... who ever the fu*k ur RB is did.. maby u should ummm... worry about ur team... like how the fu*k are they going to go 2 the playoffs after a 3-13 year... or how to improve ur DL... or the big one... HOW TO START WINNING GAMES..

HAHAHA!!LMAO!:lol: Relax,take it easy on the poor guy.....:lol:

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Travis Henry=Emmitt Smith clone and better Pro than Jamal Lewis...just like at Tennessee.

Smokin' tha good kind of crack!:eek:

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Travis Henry=Cecil Collins

Sorry Ice imma have to disagree Collins had way more talent and Henry is just a lil more smarter.....Just a lil;) :lol:

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Your so dumb. Even most Bills fans will admit Chambers is better than Price. Billhoff is just another Bills fan with no clue about football and will watch this season as his team finishes last in the AFC East again.

You gotta wonder what was he and all the bill fans thinking week in and week out........"Now I know we are gonna win this one."

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by 3W
If he is "all that" then why is he your number 3 guy:confused:

He is now our #1 guy,he was #3 because he was a rookie.....

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:17 PM
Travis Henry=James Stewart or Ruben Droughns

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Chambers is THE man. Price can't compare to the "Chambers" of horrors.

cmartin513
07-09-2002, 11:53 PM
I had Travis henry on my fantasy team last season.....he was sooooo aweseome.......i mean othe than he had to ride the bench most of the season because he averaged like 5 points agame....which F*ing SUCKS

cmartin513
07-09-2002, 11:55 PM
and all of you guys talking about chambers and price whooo really cares???????????? SANTANA MOSS who was plagued by injuries last season will come out and suprise you all...he will lead the AFC EAST in yards and touchdowns.......soo anyone who is wining about that old argument can start sumthin about Moss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3W
07-10-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by cmartin513
and all of you guys talking about chambers and price whooo really cares???????????? SANTANA MOSS who was plagued by injuries last season will come out and suprise you all...he will lead the AFC EAST in yards and touchdowns.......soo anyone who is wining about that old argument can start sumthin about Moss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not as long as Eric Moulds is in the same division:eek:

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 12:45 AM
this is good, a bills fan, arguing with a jets fan, on a dolphin board!

Angneli
07-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Travis Henry = Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams rookie year

12 gp, 12 gs, 253carries, 884 yds, 3.5 ypc, 25 L, 2 Td

28 rec, 172, 6.1 avg

Travis Henry rookie year

13 gp, 12 gs, 213carries, 729 yds, 3.4 ypc, 25 L, 4 TD

22 rec, 179, 8.1 avg

Equal as a runner, better as a receiver, Henry scored more. Willams had the better line and better offense. This year Henry will break 1000 yds easy with 8 TD's

FinFan72
07-17-2002, 01:10 PM
Travis Henry=Sammie Smith


Chambers is the Real Deal
just wait till OCT 20th when Chambers starts catchin all those TD'S against the Bills

Angneli
07-17-2002, 01:19 PM
Clements will take chambers to school. Chambers is going to have to deal with double teams alot more this season. I expect him to break 1000 yds. but he'll have to work like hell for it because no other wideout on the 'phins scares me.

MOULDSROCKS
07-17-2002, 04:01 PM
Henry = The Thurmanator


Although I do not have the stats, they were almost identical in rookie saesons....

Many scouts have called Henry the next Emmit Smith, your sorry dolphin asses will get destroyed by Henry this year, mark my words!

dolphinators13
07-17-2002, 05:15 PM
u bills.. will no only get destroyed by RW... but u will get destroyed by Chambers as well..

Angneli
07-17-2002, 05:42 PM
Chambers v. Clements should be an interesting matchup. Since both players were listed on ESPN.com's players that will have a breakthrough year.

Oh wait. Chambers wasn't on that list.

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 07:57 PM
we're on our way to 20 again, deal with it!

FinFan72
07-17-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

Many scouts have called Henry the next Emmit Smith, your sorry dolphin asses will get destroyed by Henry this year, mark my words!

what have you been smokin dude:confused:

when we face Buffalo Henry will have to Face Bowens Chester & Zach "The Bruiser" Thomas and henry will be :cry:




:monkey: Travis Henry

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 10:47 PM
Many scouts have called Henry the next Emmit Smith, your sorry dolphin asses will get destroyed by Henry this year, mark my words mouldy is a funny guy!:lol:

BillsMan80
07-17-2002, 11:47 PM
I am sorry, but If I am a coach or Running Back, Larry Chester and Tim Bowens do not scare me in the middle of the defense. They will be getting blown off the ball all day by Ruben, Jonas, and Jerry-O.

Predaphin
07-18-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
Clements will take chambers to school. Chambers is going to have to deal with double teams alot more this season. I expect him to break 1000 yds. but he'll have to work like hell for it because no other wideout on the 'phins scares me.

more double teams on Chambers? Perfect. No other wideout might scare you but with double teams on Chambers a guy by the name of R.Williams should make you shiver....:eek:

dolfan06
07-18-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin


more double teams on Chambers? Perfect. No other wideout might scare you but with double teams on Chambers a guy by the name of R.Williams should make you shiver....:eek: probably causes a few butterflies too.:D

FinFan72
07-18-2002, 10:46 AM
go ahead and double up on chambers cause that will leave gadsden to catch all those one handers and then williams will be busting thru the Line

here is my Prediction for OCT 20 v.s. Buffalo

Fins 34
Bills 10

Angneli
07-18-2002, 11:40 AM
If that is the game in Miami. I don't think we will win. We will score much more than 10 pts. However we will beat you in Buffalo.

inFINSible
07-18-2002, 05:42 PM
Yeah....like the last two years huh?

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 09:03 AM
Drew B......ain`t gonna get it done against us.

3W
07-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Drew B......ain`t gonna get it done against us.

Capt D. I think that you have inhaled quite enough of that ocean air for the month, it has impaired your judgement...Drew is the man!:D :D

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Nah....it's Drew that has inhaled so much turf he's got daisies growing out of his ears....

We got a Gardener that's ready to plant them. LOL.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Nah....it's Drew that has inhaled so much turf he's got daisies growing out of his ears....

We got a Gardener that's ready to plant them. LOL.


Umm.....Not so fast on the Gardener thing inFINS. The guy seems like he`s asswhiping himself off the team.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:09 PM
Yeah I know....but the name worked so well, I had to use him.....this smack talk stuff is limited, you know.;)

bigbry
07-19-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Yeah I know....but the name worked so well, I had to use him.....this smack talk stuff is limited, you know.;)

I liked it too infins. But I thought for sure you were going to say, our Gardner would plant Drew B so hard, grass would sprout from his a$$


BB:)

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Yeah I know....but the name worked so well, I had to use him.....this smack talk stuff is limited, you know.;)


Yeah, that whole deal with Gardener sucks, tho. I can`t find any humor where he`s concerned. Ya know? Too bad about the guy. Not to worry tho, Jason will put Drew on his ass.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:25 PM
Yeah! Now that JT's all domesticated maybe he'll take up gardening....I hear it's almost time to start planting QBs.

3W
07-19-2002, 02:47 PM
Okay you guys, I think that you all have been watching the Home and Garden Network Channel waaaay too much! After Big Mike Williams pancakes the hell out of Gardener so bad that it would make Aunt Jemima proud, he will be waiting for JT to come wheeling around the corner so that he can get the rest of the crops plated before it rains..:D

bigbry
07-19-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Okay you guys, I think that you all have been watching the Home and Garden Network Channel waaaay too much! After Big Mike Williams pancakes the hell out of Gardener so bad that it would make Aunt Jemima proud, he will be waiting for JT to come wheeling around the corner so that he can get the rest of the crops plated before it rains..:D

Oh, Oh, Im bleeding internally, what a puss. Only women bleed internally. LOL!!!
Mike Williams, is a Rook, he gets schoolin this season, or a kick in the nuts, whichever comes 1st. And when that sack of over rated potatoes hits the turf, watch out for after shocks. If Mike were smart,and we know hes not , he would simply play dead or get the brown bottle flu before he sees Miami on the field.


BB

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:57 PM
Big Mike Williams, pancakes, and Aunt Jemima, all in the same sentence......I bet we see that alot.....along with french toast, crepes, eggs(scrambled with cheese), bacon, ham, sausage, grits, hashbrowns, homefries, toast, grapefruit, cantalope, honey dew, 5 wet naps.....and a gallon of chocolate milk....every morning on the room service ticket.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Big Mike Williams, pancakes, and Aunt Jemima, all in the same sentence......I bet we see that alot.....along with french toast, crepes, eggs(scrambled with cheese), bacon, ham, sausage, grits, hashbrowns, homefries, toast, grapefruit, cantalope, honey dew, 5 wet naps.....and a gallon of chocolate milk....every morning on the room service ticket.


Yeah.....He`ll make Nails look like Pee Wee Herman.

3W
07-19-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Big Mike Williams, pancakes, and Aunt Jemima, all in the same sentence......I bet we see that alot.....along with french toast, crepes, eggs(scrambled with cheese), bacon, ham, sausage, grits, hashbrowns, homefries, toast, grapefruit, cantalope, honey dew, 5 wet naps.....and a gallon of chocolate milk....every morning on the room service ticket.

Aw, come on now inFINS...you know that Jamie Nails has probably got more than that stashed in one of his back pockets:D

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:07 PM
too funny man!!! can 't t yp e.... .. .....

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by 3W


Aw, come on now inFINS...you know that Jamie Nails has probably got more than that stashed in one of his back pockets:D


:lol: :lol: :lol: .....Ol` Jamie sure takes a beat`n.

Angneli
07-22-2002, 04:28 PM
Not nearly the beating Newman will put on Fiedler.

inFINSible
07-22-2002, 04:33 PM
You rehashed this thread for THAT?!?
Do us all a favor, next time you think you have a good comeback....let 3W review it first....that way you don't bother us and you won't embarrass yourself.

Capt. Dick
07-22-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
Not nearly the beating Newman will put on Fiedler.


Somebody should tell this guy that Paul Newman is retired and that he sells pop corn now.

bigbry
07-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
Not nearly the beating Newman will put on Fiedler.

Ohhh, hellloo Newwwmann--Seinfeld

Bills fans just cant seem to understand the basics here. 1st beat us, THEN tell us what the Bills will do. Until then its Newman who?
Try again.

Fiedler 5-0 Vs Bills
BB

inFINSible
07-22-2002, 04:41 PM
three verbal beat downs in less than 10 minutes.....nice response time fellas.

inFINSible
07-22-2002, 04:52 PM
....and ...he's gone.....I guess he didn't even want to attempt another lame post.

Angneli
07-22-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Ohhh, hellloo Newwwmann--Seinfeld

Bills fans just cant seem to understand the basics here. 1st beat us, THEN tell us what the Bills will do. Until then its Newman who?
Try again.

Fiedler 5-0 Vs Bills
BB


How is Fiedler 5-0 against the Bills. I'm lookin and I only see 4 games. Well since you obviously don't know who Keith Newman is, you will find out on October 20th.

Capt. Dick
07-22-2002, 07:44 PM
Doesn`t matter who Newman is. J. Nails is gonna eat him anyway.

iceblizzard69
07-22-2002, 09:12 PM
We will know who Newman is when he is seen on his stomach after Ricky breaks one of his tackles. :)

Predaphin
07-22-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Angneli



How is Fiedler 5-0 against the Bills. I'm lookin and I only see 4 games. Well since you obviously don't know who Keith Newman is, you will find out on October 20th.

somebody please correct this, how is Fiedler 5-0 vs. the bills?, they should have put 6-0, for another season sweep!!!!

Angneli
07-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin


somebody please correct this, how is Fiedler 5-0 vs. the bills?, they should have put 6-0, for another season sweep!!!!

I don't think you'll sweep us, I predict a split each winning at home.

inFINSible
07-23-2002, 11:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even a Bills fan doubts his own team......"Um, yes sir Mr Dolphin , sir,, I don't think we can win twice but we might get lucky and split"......hahahahahahahahaha

Angneli
07-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even a Bills fan doubts his own team......"Um, yes sir Mr Dolphin , sir,, I don't think we can win twice but we might get lucky and split"......hahahahahahahahaha


I was being realistic. I don't believe that I used the word "lucky" I do think that the Bills will make it to the SuperBowl before the 'Phins will.

I don't know why you think you're going to the super bowl. Your OL is suspect. Your DL sucks. You have 1 good wide receiver and he is going to get double teamed and played differently. Your team is aging and they don't have the talent.

inFINSible
07-23-2002, 03:59 PM
You better let that crack pipe cool off.

WharfRat
07-23-2002, 04:09 PM
He's only trying to make things up so he doesn't feel so inadequate about the Buffalo Chips...

There will be 5 divisions per conference before the Bills make it back to the SB... and he'll be making excuses as to why the Dolphins shouldn't have made it...

RobertHoover
07-23-2002, 04:13 PM
So explain to us all why the Fins are poised to make the SB run this year.

WharfRat
07-23-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
So explain to us all why the Fins are poised to make the SB run this year.

11-5 last year with nno running game -
This year: Running game...healthy OL (we hope)... better OC (Turner)... arguably a D that's as good against the pass, maybe better against the run...
For starters...

dolfan06
07-23-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Angneli



I was being realistic. I don't believe that I used the word "lucky" I do think that the Bills will make it to the SuperBowl before the 'Phins will.

I don't know why you think you're going to the super bowl. Your OL is suspect. Your DL sucks. You have 1 good wide receiver and he is going to get double teamed and played differently. Your team is aging and they don't have the talent. the DL sucks? where on earth have you been? somebody must have dropped you on your head or something. thats it, you're mother was standing up when she gave birth! btw, have you found out who your father is yet?!

Angneli
07-23-2002, 08:23 PM
Outside of Taylor your DL isn't sh*t. Chester and Bowens don't scare me. Zach Thomas is great, but can you keep him healthy.

bigbry
07-23-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Angneli

How is Fiedler 5-0 against the Bills. I'm lookin and I only see 4 games. Well since you obviously don't know who Keith Newman is, you will find out on October 20th.

We have won the last 5 games and I guess Fiedler was around for ONLY the last 4. Fiedler= undefeated Vs the Bills.
October 20th? Smell that smell? I love the smell of freshly killed Buffalo in the morning. It smells like, like victory.

Newman? Moooman who?

Get the brooms ready, it'll be another sweep.


BB

Capt. Dick
07-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


We have won the last 5 games and I guess Fiedler was around for ONLY the last 4. Fiedler= undefeated Vs the Bills.
October 20th? Smell that smell? I love the smell of freshly killed Buffalo in the morning. It smells like, like victory.

Newman? Moooman who?

Get the brooms ready, it'll be another sweep.


BB


:lol:

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat


11-5 last year with nno running game -
This year: Running game...healthy OL (we hope)... better OC (Turner)... arguably a D that's as good against the pass, maybe better against the run...
For starters...

So lets see, 11-5 and an early playoff exit last year.

You add a RB who's previous team played better without him than with him. A D with a big question mark at DT, a stud DE in Taylor, a great MLB (when his neck is ok, is it?) another LB with possible legal trouble hanging over his head, a great D Backfield (maybe the best in football), a HC who has consistantly failed to get over the hump, a new OC who may be the product of great players and a very good HC in Dallas (see Washington and SD) and a QB who hasn't been able win a big game in the playoffs.

Does that sound about right? Looks like the Fish have the same chance as about 10 - 12 AFC teams, hardly a lock.

WharfRat
07-24-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover



You add a RB who's previous team played better without him than with him.

How do you figure? So you're saying that an 11-5 team with no running game is not improved by a RB who ran for 1200 yds last year?

11-5 last year (yes early exit, we'll see this year) 11-5 the year before - not such an early exit... playoff appearances the previous three years as well...

You are also trying to say that it's a coincedence that Norv did well on three different teams? with different players? Yes... see SD and tell me he wasn't at least partially responsible for Thomlinsons success... and yes... Johnson has done so well after Norv left.. please...

The D line seems to be always suspect... at least this year they're starting out healthy (so far..knock on wood), but I believe they are much improved against the run... against the pass... well you already answered that...

the O line... see above.

the LB's? Yes Thomas' neck is 100% (I believe... correct me if you've heard a factual account to the contrary), I doubt Rodger's "legal problem" will be much of a factor... it's already been revealed that it's not such a major thing as first reported... and Greenwood is quite capable...

By the way... when did I say they were a "lock"?

WharfRat
07-24-2002, 10:01 AM
Where are yo uin NJ? I think we should get together for a few :drinkers: to watch the Bills-Dolphins games!
:cool:

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 10:08 AM
You never said lock, many have implied it just as it's assumed over hear the Bills are a "lock" to stink.

Your running game should improve, I never said it wouldn't. In 3 seasons in NO the Saints were 16-22 with and 4-6 without Ricky but their only solid season in his three was sparked by a playoff run after he went out with injury. (Blake as well).

I'd hardly look to Norv's time in SD as a resume builder, remember the team went from 5-2 to 5-11, not exactly something to be proud of and in Washington he never got his team to perform up to expectations. (Not all his fault but he does have to take some of the blame). The point about Dallas is having Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin and Jay along with the OLine should make and OC look good.

And when was the last time a player said in the summer and as camp starts that they don't feel an injury has healed and they are "100%". Just as I have nothing to say Zach isn't healthy there is no way to say right now he is.

As we all know, health is the big X factor on any team. If your O and D line stay together they may be fine, thats why they play on the field.

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Henry = The Thurmanator


Although I do not have the stats, they were almost identical in rookie saesons....

Many scouts have called Henry the next Emmit Smith, your sorry dolphin asses will get destroyed by Henry this year, mark my words! Agree, I wish we played them the first game!!

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Big Mike Williams, pancakes, and Aunt Jemima, all in the same sentence......I bet we see that alot.....along with french toast, crepes, eggs(scrambled with cheese), bacon, ham, sausage, grits, hashbrowns, homefries, toast, grapefruit, cantalope, honey dew, 5 wet naps.....and a gallon of chocolate milk....every morning on the room service ticket. All that laying right on top of pretty boy Taylor while T .H. dashes for a 50yrd TD run.:lol: :lol: ya godda luv it!!!

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover


So lets see, 11-5 and an early playoff exit last year.

You add a RB who's previous team played better without him than with him. A D with a big question mark at DT, a stud DE in Taylor, a great MLB (when his neck is ok, is it?) another LB with possible legal trouble hanging over his head, a great D Backfield (maybe the best in football), a HC who has consistantly failed to get over the hump, a new OC who may be the product of great players and a very good HC in Dallas (see Washington and SD) and a QB who hasn't been able win a big game in the playoffs.

Does that sound about right? Looks like the Fish have the same chance as about 10 - 12 AFC teams, hardly a lock. :rocker: :drinkers:

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



Yeah.....He`ll make Nails look like Pee Wee Herman. When Nails take a "CRAP" he instanly loses 200lbs.,but he`s quickly filled up with all the dolphin **** going on in practice!:lol:

...HEADLINES.......DOLPHINS LEAVE 200LBS 0F **** ON THE FEILD AFTER PLAYOFF LOSE ...."AGAIN"!!!!!........:lol: :lol: :lol:

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Doesn`t matter who Newman is. J. Nails is gonna eat him anyway. J. Nails once ate his own face then threw it back up cause he didn`t like it!.. If Nails is gonna be your best OLinemen ,I`ll go out on a limb and say little Ricky will have 400yrds in 16 games.

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We will know who Newman is when he is seen on his stomach after Ricky breaks one of his tackles. :) Hey ice blowhard I got your per.peepee messege, that was very ruude, Were amongst freinds here ,why not emmbarass your self in front of evry body not just me? I`m really disapointed in you, GO TO YOUR ROAM!! OH, HOWS MY FULKIN SPHELLING! DRINK THIS!!
:monkey: ICEblizretard

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Where are yo uin NJ? I think we should get together for a few :drinkers: to watch the Bills-Dolphins games!
:cool:

Cranford Wharfrat

dolfan06
07-24-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Hey ice blowhard I got your per.peepee messege, that was very ruude, Were amongst freinds here ,why not emmbarass your self in front of evry body not just me? I`m really disapointed in you, GO TO YOUR ROAM!! OH, HOWS MY FULKIN SPHELLING! DRINK THIS!!
:monkey: ICEblizretard were you born stupid or did you take lessons!?:goof:

iceblizzard69
07-24-2002, 08:31 PM
Billhoff=dumb

WharfRat
07-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover


Cranford Wharfrat

I'm in the Atlantic City area (about 20miles inland)... A friend of mine runs a bar in one of the casinos...they got NFL Suday ticket... and he's a Phins fan..so the Dolphins game is always on.. let me know if ya wanna join me for the Bills game....

dolfan06
07-24-2002, 10:24 PM
hey ice! it seems that jerkoff is a taco short of a combination plate!

3W
07-24-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


I'm in the Atlantic City area (about 20miles inland)... A friend of mine runs a bar in one of the casinos...they got NFL Suday ticket... and he's a Phins fan..so the Dolphins game is always on.. let me know if ya wanna join me for the Bills game....

LOL..watch out Hoove....they'll have you in there telling yuh about how good Big Mike Williams is gonna be and you'll be telling them about how you really don't think that J Fiddler is all that bad and you all will be laughing and patting each other on the backs, big group hug.....after a couple of beers and by the time halftime rolls around they'll have yuh out in the parking lot kicking the livin' sh-t out of yuh, telling you to get your red, white, and seven shades of blue a$$ out of here and don't come back! :D :lol:

bigbry
07-24-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by 3W


LOL..watch out Hoove....they'll have you in there telling yuh about how good Big Mike Williams is gonna be and you'll be telling them about how you really don't think that J Fiddler is all that bad and you all will be laughing and patting each other on the backs, big group hug.....after a couple of beers and by the time halftime rolls around they'll have yuh out in the parking lot kicking the livin' sh-t out of yuh, telling you to get your red, white, and seven shades of blue a$$ out of here and don't come back! :D :lol:

3Wins, your premise is correct, however your timing is way off.
You see if they walk him to the parking lot at half time, then who do they laugh at and embarrass in the 2nd half? Definately walk him after the game.:) And tell him the Bills played better then the 42-7 score indicates.


BB

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


3Wins, your premise is correct, however your timing is way off.
You see if they walk him to the parking lot at half time, then who do they laugh at and embarrass in the 2nd half? Definately walk him after the game.:) And tell him the Bills played better then the 42-7 score indicates.


BB


42-7?........Fiedler must of had a bad day. :D

3W
07-24-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


3Wins, your premise is correct, however your timing is way off.
You see if they walk him to the parking lot at half time, then who do they laugh at and embarrass in the 2nd half? Definately walk him after the game.:) And tell him the Bills played better then the 42-7 score indicates.


BB

No BigB, my timing is impeccable...you see, they will be walking him out to the parking lot at halftime because I'm thinking that the score is going to be 42-7 by then and they will realize that with Fiddler's 10 points average per game there is no way that they are going to catch up and be able to ridicule him, so let's get rid of some of this frustration by playing kickball with this poor Bills fan out in the parking lot..hahahaz! :D :lol:

3W
07-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



42-7?........Fiedler must of had a bad day. :D

Your right Capt D, 7 points is a little lower than his usual 10 point average:D

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by 3W


No BigB, my timing is impeccable...you see, they will be walking him out to the parking lot at halftime because I'm thinking that the score is going to be 42-7 by then and they will realize that with Fiddler's 10 points average per game there is no way that they are going to catch up and be able to ridicule him, so let's get rid of some of this frustration by playing kickball with this poor Bills fan out in the parking lot..hahahaz! :D :lol: i think the name of this tune is: "dreamin................i'm always dreamin.................someday i'll find............".:lol:

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 07:16 AM
Oh man... did this get out of hand....

I only wanted some football, and smack talk over a beer or six...
He seems like an intelligent fan, with a good sense of humor, sorry I started it....

sheeeze :rolleyes:

inFINSible
07-25-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by 3W


LOL..watch out Hoove....they'll have you in there telling yuh about how good Big Mike Williams is gonna be and you'll be telling them about how you really don't think that J Fiddler is all that bad and you all will be laughing and patting each other on the backs, big group hug.....after a couple of beers and by the time halftime rolls around they'll have yuh out in the parking lot kicking the livin' sh-t out of yuh, telling you to get your red, white, and seven shades of blue a$$ out of here and don't come back! :D :lol:

Or they'll start belly bumping to make him feel more at home.

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 07:55 AM
Damn, I hit the rack for some sleep and you all are still talking about me. I guess I'm honored.

As far as an ass kickin' in the casino parking lot, I think I can take care of myself. Besides, with the Bills up two touchdowns at the break I won't be going anywhere. Of course the unions in AC do play a little dirty so that may be my downfall.

If I'm heading to AC on a sunday Wharf I'll let you know, with a 2 year old (who seems smarter that both Edge and Dolphinator13) it may be tough.



BTW - Does a guy by the name of FinFan54 belong to any of you? He spent yesterday making an ass of himself on the Bills boards. Just tell him to get 1 fact strait.

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 08:52 AM
Just tell him to get 1 fact strait. is a country and western singer!:D

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
.

If I'm heading to AC on a sunday Wharf I'll let you know, with a 2 year old (who seems smarter that both Edge and Dolphinator13) it may be tough.



I'll leave it as an open invitaition...
I understand about the 2yr old... got one of them myself... and 10yr old... and a 2 month old - all girls too (dang it, I wanted a future Dolphin, and all I got was 1/2 of a cheerleading squad)
Gotta say that even my 2 month old is smarter than those two though :D

Don't worry about the fan base... you're probably aware that anything but Eagles fans ( yechh!) are a rare breed around here anyway... not enough Phins fans in this area to take on your daughter!

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 09:31 AM
I spent a Summer in Brielle (sp).....Oh hell, I`d say 15 yrs. ago to be near my son. There was a bar in that town devoted to the Fins. I thought that was pretty cool.

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 09:33 AM
Are you guys familiar with Long Beach Island? I lived in Barnegat Light for a summer about 33 yrs. ago.

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 09:37 AM
Sounds good. And that's a group that is easy to hate, Eagles fans that is.

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 09:38 AM
There are plenty of Fish fans in central/North Jersey. I think it's they are the Anti-Jet fans.

3W
07-25-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat


I'll leave it as an open invitaition...
I understand about the 2yr old... got one of them myself... and 10yr old... and a 2 month old - all girls too (dang it, I wanted a future Dolphin, and all I got was 1/2 of a cheerleading squad)
Gotta say that even my 2 month old is smarter than those two though :D

Don't worry about the fan base... you're probably aware that anything but Eagles fans ( yechh!) are a rare breed around here anyway... not enough Phins fans in this area to take on your daughter!

1/2 of a cheerleading squad....hell Wharf, you have half of the Miami defense already! :D

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by 3W


1/2 of a cheerleading squad....hell Wharf, you have half of the Miami defense already! :D

:lol: :lol: True... and they'll still get in to sack Bledsoe!! :lol: :lol:

3W
07-25-2002, 11:17 AM
Well I will admit, they probably could outrun him...and if we still had Nails at right tackle, a distinct possibility:D :lol:

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:38 AM
You haven't seen my 2year old! I don't care who you have at Tackle... she'd knock him on his arse! She bullies my 10 year old! I honestly think if a female is ever in the NFL... she'll be the first female starting MLB!

3W
07-25-2002, 11:47 AM
ROFLMAO!!! Understood:)

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 08:13 PM
maybe we can get her to replace daryl!

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
maybe we can get her to replace daryl!

She's about as mean as Daryl... getting to be about as strong too...

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat


She's about as mean as Daryl... getting to be about as strong too... but i also have a grand daughter, believe me, she'll change!:cool:

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 03:26 PM
**** EVERYONE HERE!!!!! DIE AND GO TO HELL FIN FANS!!!!!! EDGE, I HOPE YOU SIT ON A TAC LIKE THE DEVIL!!!!!! (sorry guys, again -I need to restart the smack talking here like i did on the other thread)

dolfan06
07-28-2002, 09:20 PM
FOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TigerJ
08-03-2002, 12:40 AM
Dophinators13: "who is this fu*king dumb a** phinsblow...... we will come in last place....... please.. were u in prison this year.. and missed the football season....bills=3-13 dolphins=11-5..... i dont care how bad fiedler is.. he has been better then DB.. are Wr.. i dont think i have to discuss why they are better then the bills... and for ricky williams he played every game last year... wait i dont think travis... who ever the fu*k ur RB is did.. maby u should ummm... worry about ur team... like how the fu*k are they going to go 2 the playoffs after a 3-13 year... or how to improve ur DL... or the big one... HOW TO START WINNING GAMES.."

Could someone please explain what language this is. I'm pretty good in English. I remember a smattering of my high school French. I can recognize Spanish from my daughter's high school work, and even some Greek, but this is Greek to me.

As for the Bills' prospects this year, the one valid point is that the Bills' brass did not do much to address the D-line. A 3-13 team emerging from salary cap hell is going to have a lot of needs and it's tough to address them all. The Bills are counting on development from some second year guys to get them through this season. They may get a little help from this year's rookies too (Bannan more than Denney) but it's a fair bet Buffalo will have trouble stopping the run. The Bills have a chance to do better than 8-8 based on the real and significant improvement in their offence, but I think they're gonna be in alot of shootouts. Miami is as good a bet as anyone to win the AFC East, though I still doubt they'll make a lot of noise in the playoffs. I think 2003 will be a very different story.

Now will someone please explain to Dolphinators13 that the purpose of smack is not to try to outdo the fans of other teams is sounding stupid.

Steve Mo
08-08-2002, 05:16 PM
Chambers v. Clements should be an interesting matchup. Since both players were listed on ESPN.com's players that will have a breakthrough year.


Oh wait. Chambers wasn't on that list.


Well... Who the Hell cares? Thats just one mas opinion witch were proble Bill fans that are on crack like yourself! ****in' Bills fans!


:monkey: Bills fans (Sorry, MOST of them)

iceblizzard69
08-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Chambers had his breakout year. It was his rookie season.

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 06:44 AM
Please, we all know that the Bills could very easily finish ahead of us since we have such a pathetic thing for a QB. If we had Bledsoe in a Dolphins uniform then we may have a better shot. The Bills will be a good team with Bledsoe as their QB. I hate to admit this since I hate the Bills so damn much but Bledsoe will help them immensely.

iceblizzard69
08-09-2002, 07:46 AM
The Dolphins have talent all over the place, the Bills don't. Last year, Fiedler had 20 TD, 3200 yards, and an 80.3 QB rating. With a better coordinator and more weapons, he will easily improve on that number.

TigerJ
08-09-2002, 09:14 AM
Iceblizzard69: "The Dolphins have talent all over the place, the Bills don't."

Now there's a brilliant statement. NOT! The talent level between the best and the worst teams in the NFL is only slightly different. Humans have more than 98% of their genetic material in comon with chimpanzees though the results are dramatically different. Only a few surprises, key injuries etc. can change the direction of a season dramatically for any team. Buffalo is nowhere near the worst team in the NFL this year and Miami is not the best. A year ago the Bills had lots of holes on their team. This year there are a couple, maybe. Miami has an excellent defense with a question at LDE. On offence, Miami has an excellent WR and RB and is pretty average elsewhere. You are not invincible.

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 09:16 AM
Hey Tiger don't pay any attention to the brainless little twit. He's been a neglected child all his life and now he comes on here and thinks he is showing us that he has intelligence. He just wants attention like all the other nerds and geeks.

WharfRat
08-09-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by The Grim Reaper
He just wants attention like all the other nerds and geeks.

Which, I assume, is why you keep coming back?
Speaking from experience Dim Weeper?

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 08:12 PM
has anyone ever stood next to a buffalo? PHEW!

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 08:23 PM
No but I'll bet that you've all slept with one. hee hee hee

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by The Grim Reaper
No but I'll bet that you've all slept with one. hee hee hee are some sort of little ******!:rolleyes:

TigerJ
08-10-2002, 12:30 AM
dolfan06: "has anyone ever stood next to a buffalo?"

I went to Yellowstone National Park in 1994. We saw people get out of their cars and walk up to with inches of those one ton behemoths. Some even tried to touch their snouts. I couldn't believe anyone would be such fools. I suspected they were Dolphin fans.

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
dolfan06: "has anyone ever stood next to a buffalo?"

I went to Yellowstone National Park in 1994. We saw people get out of their cars and walk up to with inches of those one ton behemoths. Some even tried to touch their snouts. I couldn't believe anyone would be such fools. I suspected they were Dolphin fans. i would suspect a person like you to believe santa claus was really a cat burglar!

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 01:44 AM
Better then being a turd burglar like you dolfan06.

MOULDSROCKS
08-10-2002, 02:00 AM
Buffalo's have 19 inch "weinke's" how big is the dolphins????

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Buffalo's have 19 inch "weinke's" how big is the dolphins???? i guess you know first hand. btw, how did you measure it!:lol:

Capt. Dick
08-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i guess you know first hand. btw, how did you measure it!:lol:


Maybe we can get Mouldsy down here to measure dolphin weinkes. :lol:

TigerJ
08-10-2002, 01:26 PM
It's funny, I had no trouble spotting you as a Dolphins fan, Dolfan06. You are a Dolphin fan and not Santa Clause aren't you. I usually look for the teal and orange complexion though.

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 01:27 PM
an adult killer whale, which is a dolphin, has a 6 footer!

MOULDSROCKS
08-10-2002, 08:08 PM
oh ****..... i made a mistake.... it's 39 Inches not 19.....


A killer whale is a dolphin? I would have bet all my money that iot was a whale....

MOULDSROCKS
08-10-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i guess you know first hand. btw, how did you measure it!:lol:


I saw dolphinators13 ****ing one the other day and i asked him....

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
we know now, moldyrocks goes down on buffaloes!ROFLMAO


I saw dolphinators13 ****ing one the other day and i asked him....

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 11:30 PM
You'd know all about making love to animals wouldn't you dolfan06.

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 11:35 PM
you made a pact with a bunch of clowns that do buffaloes!:rofl:

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 07:11 AM
The expert animal lover posts his ignorance again. You must like how those buffalo act when your "with" them.

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 11:37 AM
grimey is closer to moldy than i thought, which one of you holds the ruler!

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
grimey is closer to moldy than i thought, which one of you holds the ruler!

Q: what does a buffalo use for a dildo?

A: Grim reaper!

:biggrin:

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 12:06 PM
Only sexual deviants like sewer rat would know all about things like that.

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 12:11 PM
which one holds the ruler and which one holds the..........oh never mind, i don't want to know about your sexual habits!yuck!

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 12:28 PM
And sexual deviants like dolfan06.

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by The Grim Reaper
And sexual deviants like dolfan06.

Yes, anyone who has actually had sex must be a deviant to you. You really do get off on your little fantasies don't you?
Fear not little boy, once you reach puberty you may get some action... that is, if your mental capacity ever reaches that of a two year old.

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 01:20 PM
Well you haven't ever had any sex so you wouldn't have a clue would you now. Keep trying with your feeble attempts to insult me, it's actually amusing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by The Grim Reaper
Well you haven't ever had any sex so you wouldn't have a clue would you now. Keep trying with your feeble attempts to insult me, it's actually amusing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go, trying to reverse my insult. If you can't come up with anything original, go play in your sandbox. I'm not getting into , "you are" "no, you are", "no ... you are" "you are...no take backs" with a child such as yourself.

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Here we go, trying to reverse my insult. If you can't come up with anything original, go play in your sandbox. I'm not getting into , "you are" "no, you are", "no ... you are" "you are...no take backs" with a child such as yourself. if you play in the sandbox, don't let the cat cover you up this time!:rofl:

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
if you play in the sandbox, don't let the cat cover you up this time!:rofl:

That's the best present he got at Christmas... permission to share the cat's litter box!

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 04:11 PM
because they HOPED the cat would bury him!:lol: :lol: