PDA

View Full Version : Infinsible is Jays boyfriend

Iron Man
07-02-2002, 01:39 AM
It's obvious that there's some kind of fetish that Infinsible has for Jay otherwise my posts wouldn't affect him so much. It's painfully obvious that he feels his love for Jay is being broken by my words. Don't worry Infinsible, you can always be in love with Jay no matter what I say about him okay.

3W
07-02-2002, 02:14 AM
Yes, and you are a narcolepsy-inducing monosyllabic little pud-twiddler, Ironboy. Everyone here (including Fishfans) melted down your a$$ when you first came on here and you have been kissing a$$ ever since to fit in. You should quit doing that, its very unbecoming and says a lot about your character...and if you have any brains in that little pear shaped, sloped foreheaded noggin of yours you wouldn't try to incite inFINS...trust me, he will melt you down so bad it will make Chernobyl look tame by standards.:goof:

ohall
07-02-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Iron Man
It's obvious that there's some kind of fetish that Infinsible has for Jay otherwise my posts wouldn't affect him so much. It's painfully obvious that he feels his love for Jay is being broken by my words. Don't worry Infinsible, you can always be in love with Jay no matter what I say about him okay.

... is pre-occupied with Jay Fiedler it is you Asphyx, Metalhead errr Iron Man.

Oliver...

Iron Man
07-02-2002, 04:04 AM
Hey fatboy finsuck and Oliver the airhead, do the letter "stfu" mean anything to you? Don't start up with me or you two Fiedler lovers will get the same thrashing that Infinsible gets.

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2002, 10:50 AM
I love it!!! Fin fans fighting one another. It makes our job easier doesn't it finsuck!

3W
07-02-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I love it!!! Fin fans fighting one another. It makes our job easier doesn't it finsuck! Woohoo, I love it. Oliver and I have discovered some common ground together. Way to bring back my favorite avatar again Thurm:D

3W
07-02-2002, 11:40 AM
Hey fatboy finsuck and Oliver the airhead, do the letter "stfu" mean anything to you? Don't start up with me or you two Fiedler lovers will get the same thrashing that Infinsible gets.

Your're going to Flame us? Bawahaaa!!..about the only things you could melt around here are the grilled government cheese sandwiches you continually burn while leaning on your "kissa$$" button on your keyboard. :goof: :monkey:Ironboy

wohoo!!!...itz Jay Feidler time muthafugaz!!

ohall
07-02-2002, 02:33 PM

... I'm really worried, you are legend in your own mind, I understand.

And www he ain't no Dolphins fan, that much is for sure.

Oliver...

3W
07-02-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

... I'm really worried, you are legend in your own mind, I understand.

And www he ain't no Dolphins fan, that much is for sure.

Oliver...

I'm not sure he knows what he is...from the looks of it he isn't even sure of his sexual identity let alone have the stress of picking out a team to root for.....:lol:

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2002, 04:28 PM
lmao

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2002, 04:37 PM
FABULOUS!!!!!!!