PDA

View Full Version : Does it bother any of you

Rude American
07-03-2002, 11:35 AM
that Ricky Williams is nothing more than a thug.. a common criminal?

dolfan87
07-03-2002, 11:46 AM
No. Does it bother you that Travis Henry has sex with children?

Cranx
07-03-2002, 12:23 PM
Nope...ditto 87.

MDFINFAN
07-03-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Rude American
that Ricky Williams is nothing more than a thug.. a common criminal?

Speaking of Criminals......

Posted on Tue, Jul. 02, 2002

Bills Draftee Rodney Wright Arrested

FRESNO, Calif. (AP) - Fresno State wide receiver Rodney Wright, a seventh-round draft pick by the Buffalo Bills, was arrested Tuesday on charges that he injured two people in a hit-and-run crash.

Detective Robert Beckwith said Wright was driving a vehicle that struck a van and caused it to hit a post and burst into flames. The two people in the van received minor injuries.

Wright, 22, surrendered in Tuesday afternoon and was jailed on reckless driving and felony hit-and-run charges.

Two of Wright's cousins were later found with his vehicle at an apartment complex near the accident scene. Witnesses said Wright had been driving, and his cousins said he was intoxicated and fled on foot because he was afraid of being caught, police said.

Wright led the Bulldogs last season with 104 receptions for 1,630 yards, including 12 touchdowns.

Need I say more?????

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 12:47 PM
Yeah, so...1 incident. Ricky Williams has had about 3 or 4 different traffic incidents. Going 126 mph is just fine right...BWHAHAHAHA.

Big I.Z.
07-03-2002, 01:25 PM
i would take 3 traffic infractions over one player who has sex with children and another who causes an accident because he is a drunk a$$ and then runs from the scene.
Felons vs Traffic violations HMMMMMMMMMMMmm?

Dajesus
07-03-2002, 01:27 PM
Hmmm what is worse speeding& driving a unregistered car, or having sex with a 15 year old? I would have to go with the rape as the worse crime.

BillsMan80
07-03-2002, 01:33 PM
Although, really it isn't rape, because she consented to it...I mean what are you honestly expecting him to ask for her ID?

Rude American
07-03-2002, 01:33 PM
Well, whuddaya know? 87 wears wife-beaters!

MDFINFAN
07-03-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Yeah, so...1 incident. Ricky Williams has had about 3 or 4 different traffic incidents. Going 126 mph is just fine right...BWHAHAHAHA.

What?? One incident in which he hurt others, then ran...they couldv'e been killed...Ricky's problem involve him only....Think about it..which would you rather have...someone who gets tickets or someone who may kill someone....duddddddd:goof:

Rude American
07-03-2002, 02:43 PM
And there's no possibility of vehicular manslaughter by going that fast?

All you guys better pray the girl you're diddling is as old as she claims to be.

dolfan06
07-03-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Rude American
And there's no possibility of vehicular manslaughter by going that fast?

All you guys better pray the girl you're diddling is as old as she claims to be. in the traffic violations, was anybody hurt? no! did the 15 year old get screwed? yes! end of story, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!:rolleyes:

Predaphin
07-03-2002, 04:14 PM
No but it bothers me that you are a rude american!

dolfan06
07-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
No but it bothers me that you are a rude american! sombody said he was a smart guy, but i don't see it. he lives in a glass house and starts throwing rocks.(cardboard house) seems to me, he puts his mind in neutral and pops the clutch on his mouth. never thinks about the problems on his own team!:rolleyes:

MOULDSROCKS
07-03-2002, 04:21 PM
she wanted to do it, she said she was 18, and she looked like she was 20!

Wright is not a bill and wouldn't have made the roster anyway... plus I think we have already replaced him with Maurice Jackson a burner with a 4.1 40!!!

Iron Man
07-03-2002, 09:37 PM
You're all thugs and criminals.

WharfRat
07-05-2002, 10:17 PM
Ahem... News Flash...Another Bill made headlines...who has thugs and criminals on the team?

AP
Buffalo Bills tight end Sheldon Jackson was arrested in Illinois on charges of driving on a suspended license and marijuana possession, according to the Buffalo News.

Jackson played in 16 games last year for the Bills, starting one. The arrest likely won't result in any significant legal consequences, since (unlike Nate "Van Man" Newton) Jackson had less than 2.5 grams of the wacky weed.

Still, the team might not take kindly to the player's transgressions, and Jackson could be in line for scrutiny pursuant to the league's policies. Thus, the whole incident could take even more steam out of the still-simmering impasse between tight end Jay Riemersma and the team.

Prior to June 1, the speculation was that the team would release Riemersma, especially since free-agent Dave Moore had been added in the off-season. Though Riemersma had declined to reduce his salary under a contract that runs through 2003, June 1 came and went without any action by the team.

And if Jackson's arrest harms his status with the team, look for Riermersma to get his full $2.525 million salary in 2002 -- or an extension that gives him an even fatter signing bonus.

3W
07-05-2002, 11:30 PM
Well Bills fans, this was a very untimely and not a very advisable thread to begin with....time to start eating crow on this one..ughh! :rolleyes:

dolfan06
07-06-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Well Bills fans, this was a very untimely and not a very advisable thread to begin with....time to start eating crow on this one..ughh! :rolleyes: i don't really think anybody needs to eat crow on this one, every team has a few bad apples. i just think your cohort rube american should put his mind in gear before he starts flappin his lips! :goof:

inFINSible
07-06-2002, 07:32 AM
How's that foot taste, rude?

dolfan06
07-06-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
How's that foot taste, rude? should have acute athletes tongue by now!:lol:

inFINSible
07-06-2002, 02:22 PM
lmao. good one.

WharfRat
07-06-2002, 04:26 PM
Gee... I guess he's too embarrased to reply to this development...
pity really... I'd have enjoyed seeing him try to wriggle out of this one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
07-06-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Gee... I guess he's too embarrased to reply to this development...
pity really... I'd have enjoyed seeing him try to wriggle out of this one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: our neighborly is trying to think of a way to get out of it now, he was browsing the lounge earlier!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
07-06-2002, 08:24 PM
Trolling the lounge?

Him and T. Henry could get together and troll the H.S. lounge for some chicks!!

Miamian
07-06-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Trolling the lounge?

Him and T. Henry could get together and troll the H.S. lounge for some chicks!! With the Bills it looks more like they should hang around the grade schools, some of the Barfalo girls probably get held back in high school and would be over 18.:lol:

dolfan06
07-06-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
With the Bills it looks more like they should hang around the grade schools, some of the Barfalo girls probably get held back in high school and would be over 18.:lol: this is truer than you think!:(

3W
07-06-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
this is truer than you think!:(

Hey, you quit talking about the fine young women in Buffalo yuh lil booty sniffer:goof:

dolfan06
07-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Hey, you quit talking about the fine young women in Buffalo yuh lil booty sniffer:goof: a crowded elevator might smell different to a midget, but i'm 5' 11"!:D

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 09:41 AM
The Dolphins have had the most thugs of any team. I hate to admit it about my favorite team but it's true, it's damn true!!!

Miamian
07-07-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Iron Man
The Dolphins have had the most thugs of any team. I hate to admit it about my favorite team but it's true, it's damn true!!! Would you mind elaborating on that?

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Iron Man
The Dolphins have had the most thugs of any team. I hate to admit it about my favorite team but it's true, it's damn true!!! you read about all the dolphin scewups because every time the headlines reads dolphins, you read it. half the time other teams don't get your attention!;)

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 04:42 PM
Yes, the most thug fans and players alike. I don't need to spell it out do I??

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 05:07 PM
seems like your quote is true, there are two of you!

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 11:07 PM
Dolfan06 it's morons like you who give the Dolphins a bad name. You belong with the Jets and their drunken idiot fans who urinate on each other.

Brian H20
07-07-2002, 11:22 PM
Ut oh looks like a Dolphin fan vs a Dolphin Fan is brewing.Good job guys !!!

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 11:23 PM
i don't run around from forum to forum begging fans to clean my clock! you better stick to the computer, you'd never make it in the real world, aluminum can!

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Brian H20
Ut oh looks like a Dolphin fan vs a Dolphin Fan is brewing.Good job guys !!! i'm not the only one this fool has called an idiot!. he's got a couple of bill fans that would like to rip his head off. i'm just gonna put him back on ignore, it was better that way!

Brian H20
07-07-2002, 11:36 PM
No dont use ignore show him whos the man by shutting him up.Iron Man you do the same,I wanna know whos the better and REAL idiot between the two.Have fun guys!

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Brian H20
No dont use ignore show him whos the man by shutting him up.Iron Man you do the same,I wanna know whos the better and REAL idiot between the two.Have fun guys! why have a battle of wits with a guy thats obviously shooting blanks!

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:50 AM
You're all intimidated by me that's your problem. I come on here and speak the gospel truth about Fiedlers abilities and you don't like it and can't accept it that he's mediocre and not a Hall of Famer or some type of God that you people like to worship. Get over it, Jay will be our downfall this year and you'll have to bow down and kiss my shoes when he screws our team this year.

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 03:18 PM
I think we should have an Insult conect between u 2 for entertainment puposes :)

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 03:24 PM
away with you waterboy..

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:02 AM
Infinsible is really desperate for a hero in his life, that's why he worships Jay like Jay is Budha or some other God. He is really a sorry excuse for a human being.

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 07:12 AM
Iron man-lover is just mad because I wouldn't join his church, The Church of the Erection and the Seventh Day Ass Pirates.

3W
07-09-2002, 10:46 AM
:rocker: :lol: :D

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Infinsible talks a lot of trash for being a specimen who was born in a petri dish.

WharfRat
07-16-2002, 08:52 AM
Another in the Bills crime ring... still wanna talk about thugs and criminals???

Hoooo hooo hoooo hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OLD BRIDGE, N.J. (AP) - Buffalo Bills wide receiver Charlie Rogers was charged with punching a police officer at a bar and had to be subdued with pepper spray.
Rogers also is accused of spitting at two officers while being processed at police headquarters. He was released several hours later after posting $150,000 bail and could not be reached for comment.

He was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, making terroristic threats to police and resisting arrest.

Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said he was unaware of the arrest and declined to comment.

Rogers was arrested early Saturday after police went to the club to investigate a possible fight. Police asked the crowd in the parking lot to leave. Rogers ignored the order and shouted at police.

Authorities said Rogers punched Patrolman Robert Kurzydlowski in the shoulder and hit him in the chest with an elbow. Tageshia Guarriello, a friend of Rogers, then grabbed Kurzydlowski's arm before the pepper spray subdued the player. Guarriello was charged with hindering Rogers' arrest.

Rogers was drafted in 1999 by the Seattle Seahawks. He played with them before being claimed in the Feb. 18 expansion draft by the Houston Texans, who later traded him to the Bills.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

inFINSible
07-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Man...I bet rude is REALLY SORRY he started this thread....BWAaaaHHHAAAAAAA

Angneli
07-16-2002, 06:42 PM
Yep it's Rude's fault that my team is getting into trouble.

sudden DEATH
07-16-2002, 07:49 PM
He is probably under the care of an orthopedist or a dentist , can't quite figure which since he did stick his foot in his jills mouth!

I guess you could also add a psychiatrist to that list being that Rude is a bills fan ....:rolleyes: SD

dolfan06
07-16-2002, 07:52 PM
rude hasn't ben around since started biting his toenails!

FinaticalOne
07-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

That is so F@#$ing weak. How in the hell can you compare moving traffic violations to STATUTORY RAPE, HIT AND RUN, ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER etc. Don't even try to compare.

Going 126 mph is stupid. Edgerin James just got a ticket for going 111 mph. So what is your point!!!!!!!! I bet the majority of all the weak a$$ bills fan that come in here have speeding tickets on their record. It dosen't matter if you were going 70 or 120 mph in a 50 mph zone it's still just speeding. It's not RAPE, HIT AND RUN, and ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER.

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 07:48 PM
i think they should change their name to the barffalo felons!