PDA

View Full Version : Hey Thurm or Mouldsrocks



dolfan25
07-03-2002, 10:39 PM
I think they banned me over at BBI. I can't login because it says I gave the wrong password. Plus when I went back to the site it didn't recognize me. I admittedly put out an offensive thread, but it was done as an experiment. I wanted to see if they would punish a Fins fan for the same action that Bills fans do on your board. My suspicions were seemingly proved correct.

Oh and Moulds this time I put it on the smack forum where you said anything goes. I feel if a Bills fan can say "smelly Cubans" and go unpunished then I should be able to put up Polish jokes. I feel your moderators are biased to say the least.

I was wondering if you could find out what is going on because the people who run your site seem to accept racial taunts against 1 race that is predominant in Miami yet do not tolerate taunts against a race that is predominant in Buffalo.

iceblizzard69
07-04-2002, 09:14 AM
All they do over there is make fun of Cubans and they think they are being cool and funny by doing it and nothing happens to them.

Billhoff
07-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
All they do over there is make fun of Cubans and they think they are being cool and funny by doing it and nothing happens to them. I Don`t know about you but the word"Cubans" scares the hell out of me..Woooooo!, thiers some BAAAAAAD people in that forum. LOOOOK OUT!!:sleep:

inFINSible
07-04-2002, 11:09 AM
I absolutely agree 25....I have seen alot of racist stuff said over there and nary a word from Barney Fife.

RobertHoover
07-05-2002, 08:33 AM
Your not banned 25 so stop your crying.

The system rejected a bunch of people due to some server issues. Try again.

dolfan25
07-05-2002, 01:48 PM
Boo Hoo They also deleted my thread so it would seem natural to think a banning may have occurred.

RobertHoover
07-05-2002, 02:15 PM
Natural but wrong.

dolfan25
07-05-2002, 07:33 PM
Still can't login so maybe you're wrong

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 01:43 AM
Definitaly been banned over at BBI. Now my IP Address has been blocked. What a bunch of hypocrites that run that board. They allow racial taunts against Cubans on their smack board but not Poles. I get it, as long as you are racist against the right ethnic group it is okay and you are free to post but God forbid you say anything against Poles.

I've noticed that neither Thurm or Moulds has responded to this. Maybe they cannot defend what their home board's actions are. Would make sense to me.

If they don't respond why don't you Hoover. For people who constantly claim to have the best football MB on the net. They sure do have inconsistent moderators.

3W
07-07-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
Definitaly been banned over at BBI. Now my IP Address has been blocked. What a bunch of hypocrites that run that board. They allow racial taunts against Cubans on their smack board but not Poles. I get it, as long as you are racist against the right ethnic group it is okay and you are free to post but God forbid you say anything against Poles.

I've noticed that neither Thurm or Moulds has responded to this. Maybe they cannot defend what their home board's actions are. Would make sense to me.

If they don't respond why don't you Hoover. For people who constantly claim to have the best football MB on the net. They sure do have inconsistent moderators.

Hey 25, I know that you are pissed because you have been ringing the doorbell over at the BBI and nobody is answering to let you in, even though you see the curtains moving but please don't let your anger over that turn into some festering rant about racism. That is a huge can of worms that you are opening up and for every five racists that you will find in Buffalo i am sure that you can find an equal amount in Florida or where ever else you may go. I am not saying that you don't have a legitimate bitch and I will be happy to find out what is going on for you and do what I can to help you get back in there, but just think about it a little more before you get out that BIG, WIDE brush of yours and start painting everyone on the BBI as a racist..that is total bunk. :confused:

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 01:10 PM
I think my post was directed at the mods and not all the posters.


I go there last night and 1 of your mods leaves me this PM


"Would you like your original login back, Little?"

What the hell does this mean?

Now they've banned my IP address again so I can't see his response to the PM I sent him.

I appreciate your response McChurcfie, but based on the responses I have gotten from other Fins fans there are certainly some remarks that are ignored while others are not.

3W
07-07-2002, 01:54 PM
Well, if I can put in a good word to get you back on I would be happy to, not quite sure how much influence I would have. I enjoy having you guys on our site for a lot of the same reasons that a lot of you welcome us here. It sounds to me like that message you got was an offer to let you back in, I would at least check it out to see. Good luck.

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 02:15 PM
Yeah but what's with the little at the end?

3W
07-07-2002, 02:17 PM
I don't know, why don't you return their message and find out.

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 02:24 PM
I already did respond last night but now I've been banned again so I assume this is their response. I didn't want to say who PMed me but let's just say he lives in the nortern most state.

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Well, if I can put in a good word to get you back on I would be happy to, not quite sure how much influence I would have. I enjoy having you guys on our site for a lot of the same reasons that a lot of you welcome us here. It sounds to me like that message you got was an offer to let you back in, I would at least check it out to see. Good luck.

Let's just say in my response to his PM, I stated my points and was not contrite. I don't think I need to be returning on my knees and told him he could do whatever he wanted with my original login. I had already registered under a different name and he was asking if I wanted my original 1 back. I told him he could do what he wants but now I am not even allowed to look at the board. Seems pretty funny to me.

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 06:30 PM
Turns out he thought I was someone else and that's why he put little on the end.

3W
07-07-2002, 06:46 PM
See, just a small lack of communication which is easy to do while everyone is sitting behind a keyboard. I hope that you are back on over there, let me know.;)

dolfan25
07-07-2002, 06:50 PM
It appears I am thanks 3w

3W
07-07-2002, 07:53 PM
Excellent, welcome back!:)

Brian H20
07-07-2002, 10:23 PM
what are u talking about?????? BBI DOES NOT make fun of Cubans we only make fun of You Guys cause your an easy target with posts like these......

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 11:03 PM
Yes BrianH20 there are many goons on here who are very easy to make a mockery of, especially people with extra low IQs like Infinsible.

Brian H20
07-07-2002, 11:32 PM
hey im a Bills fan I post columns up at BBI Im here for some healthy smack talk Im not gonna

1-) Attack anyone
2- Make Fun of someone's pic thats there avatar lol
3-) Ricky William's speeding problem
4-)Fielder's Big ears
5-) Jamie Nails a Bills reject
6-)Anyone's mother

dolfan25
07-08-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Brian H20
what are u talking about?????? BBI DOES NOT make fun of Cubans we only make fun of You Guys cause your an easy target with posts like these......

Let's not get into untruths here. Cubans are definitely made fun of on that board. Moulds would probably admit to doing it himself.

RobertHoover
07-08-2002, 07:58 AM
You know 25, I've posted 1500 times on that board and cannot recall anything about Cubans. Seems to me when any group (Canadians in particular) are unfairly bashed something is said and if the poster continues he gets kicked around.

Good to have you back if you are.

EM BILLSFAN 80
07-09-2002, 05:53 PM
Speaking oh BBI, How come the website hasnt worked all day, it says the web adress is wrong, is anyone else having this problem?

THATHURMANATOR
07-09-2002, 06:17 PM
I can't get on the site right now either so I am not sure what is going on!!! What is the deal church!!!