PDA

View Full Version : I move to BAN the "word" Ricky from all topics! (Now a college thread)

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Were talking about a guy who turned his back on his teammates his fans and a sport that has employed him and sent him through college...When I see or hear his name I wanna throw something because if you ask me he robbed us of our chance of glory! He took our 5months of hope and excitement and rolled it up and smoked it!!! All I could think of is how in the world would a DC gameplan to beat such a potent offense, I mean #34 was to be the main benifactor of adding Boston!!! With 2 threats at WR like that No way does a coach put 8 in the box!!! But No, this dreaded a--hole would rather "see the world", "spend more time with his kids"..oh wait no he doesnt he wants to toke all day and play for the Raiders!! Cant you guys see that he's fake?!!?

I really think his full name should be abolished!! He screwed us and I would personally like to forget the head case ever existed.

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:21 PM
Were talking about a guy who turned his back on his teammates his fans and a sport that has employed him and sent him through college...When I see or hear his name I wanna throw something because if you ask me he robbed us of our chance of glory! He took our 5months of hope and excitement and rolled it up and smoked it!!! All I could think of is how in the world would a DC gameplan to beat such a potent offense, I mean RW was to be the main benifactor of adding Boston!!! With 2 threats at WR like that No way does a coach put 8 in the box!!! But No, this dreaded a--hole would rather "see the world", "spend more time with his kids"..oh wait no he doesnt he wants to toke all day and play for the Raiders!! Cant you guys see that he's fake?!!?

I really think his full name should be abolished!! He screwed us and I would personally like to forget the head case ever existed.
You go fellow Buckeye Fan!!

canesfins13
08-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Would be a buck nut to say something like this.

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Im not sure who id rather see get hit by a bus...#34 or Clarrett!!!! I guess Clarret did give us a national title, so yeah I hate #34 more...:fire:

pigskinguy
08-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams :roflmao:

canesfins13
08-25-2004, 11:29 PM
No - It was Terry Porter that GAVE you a national title.

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:30 PM
I dont feel a true finfan could say that name and not puke his guts out!!.......must be a jets fan:shakeno:

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:31 PM
It's been a year and 1/2! get over it already!!!:)

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:33 PM
If the Canes were as good as they thought they were, it would have never come down to one play. Sone Cane players ever admitted that. MOVE ON!! Dang when will you get over Ricky quitting? 2007?

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:34 PM
..Dont even wanna get into this...a true person admidts when his team has been outplayed and loses with dignity....I actually know a few Cane's fans who are realists and admidt their team for whatever reason didnt play to the level as OSU..and the final score showed!!! Wow whatta game that was!! Your bringing the chill's of the fiesta bowl back to life!:eek:

pigskinguy
08-25-2004, 11:36 PM
..Dont even wanna get into this...a true person admidts when his team has been outplayed and loses with dignity....I actually know a few Cane's fans who are realists and admidt their team for whatever reason didnt play to the level as OSU..and the final score showed!!! Wow whatta game that was!! Your bringing the chill's of the fiesta bowl back to life!:eek:

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :lol:

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:36 PM
I have that game on DVD. Did you pick it up?

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey DBO 80. I thnik the Cane fan saw he was out-numbered and ran!

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:41 PM
If the Canes were as good as they thought they were, it would have never come down to one play. Sone Cane players ever admitted that. MOVE ON!! Dang when will you get over Ricky quitting? 2007?

..Funny they forget the "NON-call" that was a defensive holding on Gamble that would have sealed the deal anyway!!! Man I loved all these "experts" like Skip Bayless and Trev Alberts saying "2 td minimum" I remember Bayless saying we won the"little 10"......I wish someone would call these morans out on air live and see what they would say!!! But then they wouldnt be "experts".....We were a better team in the same mold as the pistons, and the Patsies...never forget KW2's post game news conference...typical!!!

canesfins13
08-25-2004, 11:42 PM
Hey DBO 80. I thnik the Cane fan saw he was out-numbered and ran!
Run away - never, Canes never run. We were better that night and every night afterwards. Ohio State is an aberation, you wer ebeat that night, and needed a ref to give you the game. Maybe you need to come out of the clouds and realise that.

Anyway, I am in favor of Ricky coming back.

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:43 PM
..Funny they forget the "NON-call" that was a defensive holding on Gamble that would have sealed the deal anyway!!! Man I loved all these "experts" like Skip Bayless and Trev Alberts saying "2 td minimum" I remember Bayless saying we won the"little 10"......I wish someone would call these morans out on air live and see what they would say!!! But then they wouldnt be "experts".....We were a better team in the same mold as the pistons, and the Patsies...never forget KW2's post game news conference...typical!!!
KW2 is a punk! pure and simple! Though he did run all over our secondary

tomas101
08-25-2004, 11:44 PM
..Dont even wanna get into this...a true person admidts when his team has been outplayed and loses with dignity....I actually know a few Cane's fans who are realists and admidt their team for whatever reason didnt play to the level as OSU..and the final score showed!!! Wow whatta game that was!! Your bringing the chill's of the fiesta bowl back to life!:eek:ya it was a great game, but terry porter did win the game for you...:(

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:44 PM
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :lol:

...Well your college team did pretty well....oh..wait a second!! Is their even College football in Ottawa??? LOL!!! Aint there a hockey game on somewhere???:roflmao:

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:48 PM
ya it was a great game, but terry porter did win the game for you...:(
No, really the "All-mighty, can't be beat Canes" scoring less points than us won the game for us.

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Take it like a man!!! You guys had one hell of a streak, a Natl title..you just ran into a team that wanted it more...Clarrett TAKING the ball away from Sean Taylor symbolized how bad we wanted it...Miami played very well they were just NOT the better team that night plain and simple when the fins lose or the Buckeye's lose I dont cry foul on an official....because that would be a childish thing to do..

canesfins13
08-25-2004, 11:50 PM
No, really the "All-mighty, can't be beat Canes" scoring less points than us won the game for us.
If believing it was as simple as that makes you happy then so be it. Before the gift, you had not scored more than us.

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Take it like a man!!! You guys had one hell of a streak, a Natl title..you just ran into a team that wanted it more...Clarrett TAKING the ball away from Sean Taylor symbolized how bad we wanted it...Miami played very well they were just NOT the better team that night plain and simple when the fins lose or the Buckeye's lose I dont cry foul on an official....because that would be a childish thing to do..
Give up man. If they haven't gotten over it yet, they never will! You and I will relish our National Championship and move on! Here's hoping for another one coupled with a Fins SB Title!!! Go Buckeyes!! Go Fins!!

LtDan
08-25-2004, 11:53 PM
If believing it was as simple as that makes you happy then so be it. Before the gift, you had not scored more than us.
WHATEVER!! Your own players admitted it. Why can't you be a good loser? We were for 38 years between Championships.

DBoston80
08-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Give up man. If they haven't gotten over it yet, they never will! You and I will relish our National Championship and move on! Here's hoping for another one coupled with a Fins SB Title!!! Go Buckeyes!! Go Fins!!

..couldnt have said it better...I would cherish a SB victory by the fin's as much as I would our National Championship!!! But #34 put a dent in those hopes so i hope he........................lord I apoligize forgive.....nevermind #34 is a coward.

pigskinguy
08-26-2004, 09:26 AM
...Well your college team did pretty well....oh..wait a second!! Is their even College football in Ottawa??? LOL!!! Aint there a hockey game on somewhere???:roflmao:

Pathetic :shakeno:

No we don't have colleges in Canada. :shakeno: Way to show your intelligence.

LOCAL SCUM!
08-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Na....That game was STOLEN by the officials with that BS pass interference call!!!!! That game was over with and we had won it...But some idiot-ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIELD-thought he saw something when the other official was RIGHT THERE!! IN FRONT OF THE PLAY!!!! The Canes REALLY won that one.

Wakey
08-26-2004, 10:09 AM
The mods could filter the word Ricky so it would read "quitter" whenever someone typed it. :D

MarinoEqualsGod
08-26-2004, 10:22 AM
:lol:

LtDan
08-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Na....That game was STOLEN by the officials with that BS pass interference call!!!!! That game was over with and we had won it...But some idiot-ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIELD-thought he saw something when the other official was RIGHT THERE!! IN FRONT OF THE PLAY!!!! The Canes REALLY won that one.
Blah, Blah, Blah!! Get over it. which name is on the National Championship Gear?? BUCKEYES!!!!