PDA

View Full Version : Congrats. to Iron Man!

Capt. Dick
07-07-2002, 11:03 AM
He just finished his 3 year apprenticeship in cotton picking. Although it takes only a few seconds for most people to learn the trade, he hung in there....atta boy!

I understand that he`ll be working on one of many plantations owned by inFINS INC.

Maybe with the $83.27/wk he`ll make, he can buy a personality.

iceblizzard69
07-07-2002, 11:23 AM
:lol:

3W
07-07-2002, 11:55 AM
ROFLMAO!! Welcome to the ranks of skilled labor Metal Boy...now git yur ass out there and start picking! :lol:

Capt. Dick
07-07-2002, 12:41 PM
This guy acts as though WE`RE the people who stole his Rosie O`Donnel blow-up doll!

3W
07-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
This guy acts as though WE`RE the people who stole his Rosie O`Donnel blow-up doll!

His Mommie told him that she always puts it in the closet next to his blowup sheep and farm animal gear so I think that he needs to look a little harder.:D

inFINSible
07-07-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
He just finished his 3 year apprenticeship in cotton picking. Although it takes only a few seconds for most people to learn the trade, he hung in there....atta boy!

I understand that he`ll be working on one of many plantations owned by inFINS INC.

Maybe with the $83.27/wk he`ll make, he can buy a personality.

Whoa there Capt.....Massa don' play dat......He starts at $43.61 just like any other graduate.....If he stays for 6 years, THEN he gets a raise to $ 61.37. It's not until 6 years after that, that he gets the big money. There are many benefits, such as, long hours, hard work, and no breaks.....but I'm not going to make him rich over night. He's going to have to show some dedication first.

3W
07-07-2002, 02:56 PM
LMAO!! :rocker: :D

inFINSible
07-07-2002, 02:58 PM
Love the name change..3W

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Hahaha!! the amateur comedians are at it again. I just love how you show your age when you post. You all must be about 12 years old or maybe 10?? Didn't the school bell ring for recess yet or are you all computer nerds who are hooked together with a string??

dolfan06
07-07-2002, 05:12 PM
he's learned a new trick too! you put a nickle in his nose and his teeth fold back and handle bars pop out his ears. after all that, he spits out a quarter for change!

Capt. Dick
07-07-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
Hahaha!! the amateur comedians are at it again. I just love how you show your age when you post. You all must be about 12 years old or maybe 10?? Didn't the school bell ring for recess yet or are you all computer nerds who are hooked together with a string??

I see that you use your boyfriends pic as your avatar. He looks like a pu$$y.

Iron Man
07-07-2002, 11:05 PM
He must look like you then Capt Dickknob.:lol: :lol:

:monkey: Captain Dick

3W
07-07-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Love the name change..3W

Thanxs inFINS, I know some of the guys are going to have a ball knocking it around but I don't care, I still like it better than my other name.:D

3W
07-07-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
He must look like you then Capt Dickknob.:lol: :lol:

:monkey: Captain Dick

:monkey:Iron Man :goof:

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:51 AM
Aww 3W and Capt. Dick. When are the two of you going to wed?? I hope I'm invited.

Capt. Dick
07-08-2002, 10:36 AM
Tin Child.....I`m going to give you some grown up advice. Go outside and play.....enjoy the rest of the summer.....6th grade will be here before you know it. If the boys pull your pigtails, you let the ol` Capt. know. ok?

btw.....Another word of advice. Teachers actually like kids who bring them apples. In your case tho, you better take your teacher a new Corvette.

I`m not charging you any money for this worldly wisdom right now. When you`re old enough to begin working for inFINS, I`ll send you my bill.

One last thing, and this will be a big challenge for you. Pick the cotton with your right hand....pick your nose with your left hand. This is a skill that may take you years to learn. I want you to begin practicing immediately.