Heap

K
Mare

DEF
Dolphins
Jaguars

Wanny
08-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Decent team if your in a 24 team league.

Emskirch
08-29-2004, 11:57 AM
I agree with Wanny, who was your 2nd and 3rd round picks?

MikeO
08-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Kevin Jones is your best RB........your in trouble!

Jwcolour
08-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Vick will have you some sick games but def add an actual RB, someone who will start or atleast a goalline guy who will get you some TD's. Konrad isn't worth having on your team at all. Not sure how many teams in your league I'm going to assume 10 and that there aren't any feature backs left. Maybe a Moe Williams could be an okay alternative as he usually gets a decent amount of catches and is the goalline on Minnesota and usually produces TD's. He's done well for me over the past 2 years even when he served as my 4th RB when my others went down.

um_canes02
09-02-2004, 12:53 PM
depends on the scoring system that is used. i think it is a pretty solid team. i really think that quienten griffith is going to be a decent back that might eventually get you some points. but with randy moss, thats gonna be a lot of points. top to bottom i think that it is a good team

Al13
09-02-2004, 07:30 PM
you have the same problem i have in my 16 team yahoo league, you have no RB after griffith, i have only McAllister and then i have to hope marshall faulk is like always and will miss 2-4 games like he always does recently and give some playing time to stephen jackson, who i picked in the 12th round, but please tell me how many teams you have in your league because i think you won´t go very far with this team, moss is the only stud you have, vick is way overated, imo, he is not very accurate and injury is a big concern with him

ZOD
09-02-2004, 10:43 PM
really dude.....

That team sucks!

DolfanDaveInATX
09-04-2004, 03:02 PM
You have no 1,000-yard RB. You blew it.

hunter5nc1
09-05-2004, 01:10 AM
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
QB
Vick