PDA

View Full Version : Every Bills and Dolphins Fan Please Read

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 03:44 PM
I as alot of you know am a Bills fan been a Bills fan all my life.I write and post over at BBI which I am proud about and will b for awhile.I think the fins will give the Bills a run for its money with the addition of Ricky Williams and Rob Burnet .I look at it has both teams should do anything and everything possible for the Patsies to not get close to that bogus Superbowl again.

Both teams have a common interest.So when a Bills fan comes on this site Alot of you hate it,think were just trying to get on your nerves and being a pain.What makes football so good is the fans without us there will be no football.

So competition and rivalries keep this league breathing so I ask you fin fans to take a look at all the negative posts you guys have given Bills fans just cause they wanna keep this rivalry goin.

BBI welcomes Jets,Fin and Pat's fans because we love rivalries its good for the league.I thank you all for reading my post thank you for your time.

DickNean
07-08-2002, 03:49 PM
Your post is all wrong, Saying the dolphins should give the bills a run for their money, they have no runs left in them, if anyone has to give anyone a run for the money it's the bills trying to get anywhere near the fins in the standings.

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 03:56 PM
You just said the dolphins had no runs left in them? lol

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 03:58 PM
Brian,I don't know how much of this site that you have visited but, it is broken up into different forums. This one happens to be where all the smack talk takes place and any Bills fan who wanders in here should understand that. If you want good football related talk then you should visit some of our other forums....you definately will find some Fin fans that are ready and willing to talk football and only football.
I'm not trying to come down on you but, pay attention to the forum your posting in before you get up on your soapbox and tell us what YOU think WE need to know.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Brian H20
You just said the dolphins had no runs left in them? lol

Yeah....just touchdowns and fieldgoals.

Runs are for noses and a$$holes.

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 04:03 PM
I know these forums I use 2 post here b4......Im just lettin this forum know what I thnk thats all this post can relate2 any forum dude

DickNean
07-08-2002, 04:03 PM
I Phrased it wrong so what, all i gotta say is Sunday, Jan 6th 2002: Miami 34, Buffalo 7, Brock Marion had a 100yd interception for a TD in that game also.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Brian H20
I know these forums I use 2 post here b4......Im just lettin this forum know what I thnk thats all this post can relate2 any forum dude

Not really.....there are alot more negative posts in this forum, than in any of the others, and if it's the negativity that you have a problem with, then THIS forum is not for you.

bigbry
07-08-2002, 04:11 PM
Brian, the majority here have a good and friendly relationship with many of the BBI Fans. But as usual, there are a few, on both sides of the fence that will never get along. Thats the nature of the beast.
But please do not confuse the deep ribbing many of us dish out to one another as just having some"smack" fun. I think many friendships have been formed this off-season.
As for many of our 1st time posters that are just here to truly cause trouble, I have found putting them on IGNORE is the best solution, and not worth the cyber ink.

BB

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 04:17 PM
inFINSible dude relax and get off my case your just proving my point man every post that I made so far you have replyed with something negative to say which is unfair so I suggest you back off.

Bigbry good point man

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:21 PM
Hey Brian H20 I have news for you, Infinsible is too ignorant to know when to back off, just ask his boyfriends.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:21 PM
First of all I am merely responding to your post.....and again I point out that you are IN THE SMACK FORUM....if it's love and kisses you are looking for, I SUGGEST you go to another forum.

You suggest I back off......I haven't even begun to fight my friend.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:24 PM
No, iron grip, it's "girlfriends" not "boyfriends" and no matter how much you hope and pray, i will never join your "team".

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 04:24 PM
to fight? go molest those animals in your avatar man/woman

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 04:26 PM
I dont got time to "fight" internet ppl i don't play11 year old games like you do man

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:28 PM
Ohhh....please excuse me ....i didn't realize I was messing with a smack genius.....take it easy on me, sir. :rolleyes:

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 04:31 PM
Smack genius? No Im just a MATURE Adult who doesnt have time to "fight" some1 on the internet who I never meant b4 its just really gay

Brian H20
07-08-2002, 04:32 PM
I made this post 2 make amends coming from a Bills fan I dont care what forum i made it just the fact that I made amends and then u come along tryin 2 start something with me which is so immature dude

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:37 PM
If you know what the hell you are talking about, that would make one of us who does.

You show me anywhere in my first post where I started any kind of **** with you.
While you're at it, show me any where in my second post where I started any **** with you.
I think you are just a little over sensitive and can't deal with somebody talking to you like a man and not tip toeing around your feelings.

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:38 PM
Infinsible has always been immature. He's probably about 20 years old but he acts like he's about 8 or 9. He likes to start things up so I just have to slap his little face and put him back in his place.

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:39 PM
Infinsible talking like a man?? haha!! Now that's the funniest thing I've heard yet on here. You aren't a man Infinsible and you never will be one since you're a genetic mutation who carries 45 chromosomes.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Iron Man
I just have to slap his little face and put him back in his place.

let me knowwhen you are going to start, tin man.

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Hahaha!! That's the thing you're too dumb to realize that you've been beaten. Didn't your mommy teach you to take losing like a man little boy??

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:50 PM
Anybody else want to wake this loser up?

bigbry
07-08-2002, 04:55 PM
After telling your mother to take that old engine block out of the front yard, and using it as a dinner table. The 1st thing out of her mouth, besides my DICK was "thankYou bigbry" "Ive always wanted an 8 cup holder table".
Now run along to the childrens matinee and heres some butter:monkey: for your :eat:

BB

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:56 PM
Hahahahaha....

Capt. Dick
07-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
After telling your mother to take that old engine block out of the front yard, and using it as a dinner table. The 1st thing out of her mouth, besides my DICK was "thankYou bigbry" "Ive always wanted an 8 cup holder table".
Now run along to the childrens matinee and heres some butter:monkey: for your :eat:

BB

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

DickNean
07-08-2002, 06:59 PM
I think you guys are all childish for even bothering to post and argue with each other and checking every couple minutes to see if someone said something so you can reply and piss each other off, it's just ridiculous already, grow up, all of you.

Capt. Dick
07-08-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by DickNean
I think you guys are all childish for even bothering to post and argue with each other and checking every couple minutes to see if someone said something so you can reply and piss each other off, it's just ridiculous already, grow up, all of you.

Dick, good to have another namesake aboard. This is the Smack forum. It`s meant for young and old to razz each other and act like kids.

You`ll find the Phins football forum back on the main page.

It`s the offseason, everybody in this forum is just having a little fun.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Dick, good to have another namesake aboard. This is the Smack forum. It`s meant for young and old to razz each other and act like kids.

You`ll find the Phins football forum back on the main page.

It`s the offseason, everybody in this forum is just having a little fun.

.....and it's a whole lot more fun when somebody takes it seriously....it's downright hilarious sometimes, soooo.......:p

Capt. Dick
07-08-2002, 07:36 PM
He`s got the same name as I do. I went easy on him. LOL

3W
07-08-2002, 07:58 PM
Now inFINS and Capt Dick you both should know better than to act so immature and gay in this forum, I thought that your, parents, the Moderator, you guys, and I went over that once already. Now say your sorry and quit refreshing the page every 5 seconds just to see if you get a reply!!Damn kids anyways! :D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif